EVISCERATION OF ONEITIS-CELS GTFIH - IF YOU HAVE ONEITIS THEN YOU ARE BETA CUCK BITCH LOW T WEAKLING I WILL SHANK YOU AND RAPE YOUR ONEITIS WHORE

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
<WARNING THIS THREAD CONTAINS NSFW CONTENT>

Shane

SO, THERE IS ONE THING MAKES ME DISGUISTED AND CRINGE WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU PEOPLE:

muh muh my oneitis

muh I am too big of a 150ng/dl bitch to approach this girl I think about every night

muh muh the girl im in love with but she doesn't know I exist

muh I imagine cuddling with her every night and falling asleep with her in my arms muh muh

Ohh my sweet <insert_your_oneitis_name> she is so cute and beautiful, I want to cuddle and kiss her, just look at her innocent face she is probably a virgin and waiting for the right guy (I will be him), I want to marry her and have kids together and live happily:
Image 1

Stare

maxresdefault.jpg

WAKE UP TO REALITY YOU ABSOLUTE WEAKLING FRAGILE PIECE OF SHIT OBSESSING OVER SOME DUMBASS BITCH

THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND YOUR ONEITIS IS GETTING FUCKED >>>>>>RAW<<<<<< BY MULTIPLE GIGA NT TALL PSL5+ GUYS ON FRAT PARTY MEANWHILE YOU SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE THINKING ABOUT MUH MUH CUDDLE MUH MUH MUH KISSING AND LOVE MUH MUH WITH HER YOU ABSOLUTE BETA FAGGOT

^ THIS IS YOUR ONEITIS LAST WEEKEND WHEN SHE GOT INVITED OVER BY THAT BBC ATHLETIC GUY FROM YOUR SCHOOL/WORK

Cagespecial

THIS IS THE FACE YOU WANT TO KISS:

SHE ISN'T VIRGIN BRO, SHE IS JUST A WHORE LIKE EVERY OTHER WOMAN ON THIS SHIT OF A PLANET, SHE GOT USED BY OTHER MEN BEFORE YOU, THEY FUCKED HER RAW, PROBABLY DID ANAL AND CAME INSIDE HER MOUTH JFL AT MUH ROMANTIC LOVE

I SPIT AT YOU, CHECKING GIRL'S INSTA STORY/SNAP OBSESSIVLY, LOOKING FOR HER ATTENTION AND THINKING WHERE SHE IS AND WHAT SHE IS DOING MEANWHILE SHE PARTYING AND DANCING WITH SOME GUYS

IF YOU HAVE ONEITIS YOU DESERVE TO GET MENTALLY DESTROYED AND ABUSED LIKE A DOG THAT YOU ARE, PATHETIC

1661421 1583017640012

THERE IS ONLY ONE CURE:

INJECT T
Testosterone-Enanthate-Injection.jpg

Kyriakosthroat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, ZaC, Deleted member 37991 and 54 others
Too bad there's no reply for a high effort thread yakhi ,🤙🤙🤙🤙

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Over
@Niko69 @aBetterMii It never began for oneitiscels 😿
Screenshot 20220807 015250 Instagram

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Boxingfan, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I'm guilty. I had 2 oneitises - at 16 and 18. Embarrassing to think about it now. Oh, well.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, ReadBooksEveryday and Over
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Hades, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Niklaus Mikaelson and Over
I'm thinking of injecting test next year but only if it doesn't looksmin, I don't care about general health but skin and hair are problems

• +1
Reactions: Over
Based thread
Clapping icegif 24

Jfl if you have a oneitis in 2022. you have no idea the amount of model tier guys who are lined up, ready, and WILLING to fuck her THAT SAME NIGHT. This is the girl you think you might have a chance with, the girl you adore, the one you think is too unremarkable to have Chads chasing her. LMFAO.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Mewton, forevergymcelling and 4 others
@Niko69 @aBetterMii It never began for oneitiscels 😿
View attachment 1917537
Jfl at orbiting this whore whom dosnt even know you exist. she's sucking chads cock and getting her holes stretched by him while you think about her like the cuck you are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Tallooksmaxxer, aBetterMii and 3 others
Its true jfl. Lives rent free in my head while she doesn't even care if I rope :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl, vaninskybird and 4 others
I'm thinking of injecting test next year but only if it doesn't looksmin, I don't care about general health but skin and hair are problems
One cycle won’t do shit to your hair or skin. For some people even tren cycles they recover greatly.

It’s all about genetics for hair and aging. Inject don’t be a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Matthias8272
One cycle won’t do shit to your hair or skin. For some people even tren cycles they recover greatly.

It’s all about genetics for hair and aging. Inject don’t be a pussy.
I have bad hair genes, mc donalds hairline since birth too

• So Sad
I wanna inject test so bad

• Love it
Reactions: copefuel and Over
i do not have a oneitis atm and never had in a few years

• +1
legit son

• +1
I have bad hair genes, mc donalds hairline since birth too
fuark then idk

I am 6 weeks in soon and haven't lost any hair, skin as good as always unless I overdose sugar, no side effects whatsoever besides slight acne on upper back and delts and that's it

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I wanna inject test so bad
stop being "I wanna" and do it

if you really want to do it, you'll find the way

0_talismantate_60066237_138974360513703_1095349483887891174_n.jpg

Test = best chemical compound in the universe

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, vaninskybird, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
yea makes sense to care about this if oyure nonchad

• WTF
yea makes sense to care about this if oyure nonchad
nigga you have two whores on your profile, one on avi one in signature why would you do this, post some based meme or Patrick Bateman avi or some sigma shit like other based users instead of some dumb-ass whores you never spoken to lmao

AVsA

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
stop being "I wanna" and do it

if you really want to do it, you'll find the way

0_talismantate_60066237_138974360513703_1095349483887891174_n.jpg

Test = best chemical compound in the universe
I'm only 16 and there's so many side effects

I'm only 16 and there's so many side effects
muh muh side effects, pussy

to reach greatness, you must go where no man has ever been (or where very small percentage of people are willing to step, because they are too afraid)

Sosuke-Aizen-quotes-7.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Roquefort
muh muh side effects, pussy

to reach greatness, you must go where no man has ever been (or where very small percentage of people are willing to step, because they are too afraid)

Sosuke-Aizen-quotes-7.jpg
What if I go bald or get bitch tits

What if I go bald or get bitch tits
Balding = some people abuse roids and never bald, some people do 1 cycle and start thinning hard - it's all genetics, then you have people who never do steroids and look like this at 20yo:
1743780 2b9150a 1

Bitch tits = control estrogen with Aromasin

All information is here:

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
What about my growth plates
Honestly I'd wait till 21/22-25 years old and then roidmax

Or there is one exception, you look like this during puberty:
1924060 1597161823353

then you better blast Test and HGH
I was shaving my face at 13 years old already, had insane T levels

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Baldingman1998
IMG 20221017 175410
Honestly I'd wait till 21/22-25 years old and then roidmax

Or there is one exception, you look like this during puberty:
View attachment 1918448

then you better blast Test and HGH
I was shaving my face at 13 years old already, had insane T levels
IMG 20221021 224310

Is my frame good for 16?
IMG 20220817 WA0039

• Woah
Brootal thing is that I already approached my oneitis and got her socials (gay friend maxx). But even if I were to ask her out I’d 100% get rejected. Plus I’m not in the position to have a relationship (I’m marriage only and broke atm). So I’m in oneitis limbo

I needed this thread.

BBCpilled again

20221007 044732

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, Tallooksmaxxer, Deprived and 3 others
Y'all got oneitis? Y'all lame

@Over Whom was your oneitis 3 years ago?

• +1
I don’t think I ever had one really. I had girls I thought about at night, but never felt love, I never been into them completely.

Now I don’t have any oneitis, fuck all of them. It’s just holes, each one of them were fucked by another man, I can never love that.
@Over Whom was your oneitis 3 years ago?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 22126
I don’t think I ever had one really. I had girls I thought about at night, but never felt love, I never been into them completely.

Now I don’t have any oneitis, fuck all of them. It’s just holes, each one of them were fucked by another man, I can never love that.
Based

• Woah
Make a new one for hqnp believers too

• Love it
just be alpha bro

i only care ascending then bang a lot gl bitches tbh

Make a new one for hqnp believers too
tbh I will make one for LTRcels and mention hqnp thing, I just need to gather some "content" for another giga banger thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
tbh I will make one for LTRcels and mention hqnp thing, I just need to gather some "content" for another giga banger thread
Dm forum users gfs with a chadfish

• So Sad
ngl i understand the plight of oneitis fags now. this girl i met recently was really tryna platonically befriend for me some reason. i do not think she wanted dick and it was honestly a weird situation, i guess she was super bored, but i mean she gave me attention was cool to chill with.
it fell through because of my autism, im not a spergy retard but im just weird, avoidant, dry as hell. its been two months and i think about it everyday nigga, it’s so brutally over for me. i had a dream about her last night. im literally a starving dog jfl @ my existence

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
ngl i understand the plight of oneitis fags now. this girl i met recently was really tryna platonically befriend for me some reason. i do not think she wanted dick and it was honestly a weird situation, i guess she was super bored, but i mean she gave me attention was cool to chill with.
it fell through because of my autism, im not a spergy retard but im just weird, avoidant, dry as hell. its been two months and i think about it everyday nigga, it’s so brutally over for me. i had a dream about her last night. im literally a starving dog jfl @ my existence
she wanted to just USE YOU for attention

attention is currency for women, it's like sex for us

they love attention more than you can imagine, it makes no sense for you but for women attention is like raw creampie for us

she wanted to just milk attention off you, that's all

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
I once had an oneitis aswell and it was destroying my highschool grades. Luckily i could turn around and forget her + i now hate every girl resembling her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17997 and Over
she wanted to just USE YOU for attention

attention is currency for women, it's like sex for us

they love attention more than you can imagine, it makes no sense for you but for women attention is like raw creampie for us

she wanted to just milk attention off you, that's all
i did start crushin on her because she was cute and im a starving dog, but she was givin me more attention than i was to her. it was just cool to be friends, women are a bit annoying n retarded compared to men but that makes it entertaining to talk to them sometimes. gave a nigga sum to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997