EVISCERATION OF ONEITIS-CELS GTFIH - IF YOU HAVE ONEITIS THEN YOU ARE BETA CUCK BITCH LOW T WEAKLING I WILL SHANK YOU AND RAPE YOUR ONEITIS WHORE

i did start crushin on her because she was cute and im a starving dog, but she was givin me more attention than i was to her. it was just cool to be friends, women are a bit annoying n retarded compared to men but that makes it entertaining to talk to them sometimes. gave a nigga sum to do
only reason you should befriend a woman, is to get access to their social circle, her girl friends, so you can LTR/FWB some of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and GloGang300
Honestly I'd wait till 21/22-25 years old and then roidmax

Or there is one exception, you look like this during puberty:
View attachment 1918448

then you better blast Test and HGH
I was shaving my face at 13 years old already, had insane T levels
How did you get your T? Did you know someone in the gym or did you get it online?

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 17997
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Over
How did you get your T? Did you know someone in the gym or did you get it online?
Friend gave me contact. There are multiple underground labs producing roids and peptides on private Facebook groups

• Woah
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Friend gave me contact. There are multiple underground labs producing roids and peptides on private Facebook groups
I thought you didn't have any irl friends. Good on you. None of my friends lift sadly. Might look on fb then

• So Sad
I thought you didn't have any irl friends. Good on you. None of my friends lift sadly. Might look on fb then
i have two good friends i met on this forum, I can't really connect with normies because they are... normies. Bros I am friends with must be redpilled and woke.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
I get oneitising when you're a teenager because a) you're retarded and b) there are some women that don't become whores until they're like 17. if you're oneitisng an 18+ whore you need to get your head checked though.

• +1
@Crestfallen95