Example of using buying assets instead of liabilities to pay for your surgeries

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
So lets say you want a 20k surgery

But its hard to save up all that money, and youll spend every day for the next 2 years saving every penny and not spending not going outside, not progressing in life.

Thats pretty shitty. Yea youll get ur surgery but its just not ideal.

A more ideal way to do it would be

buy assets instead of liabilities, then use them assets to pay for the surgery

For example

buying a buy-to-let property with that 20k as the deposit. Then your making like $200-300 per month profit off it

then you could get your surgery for 20k on a loan where you only have to back back 200-300 monthly

and your asset will literally pay off your 20k surgery for you, and continue making money for you after that forever

instead of just splashing the 20k directly on the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
20k won’t buy you shit

Rhinoplasty, a car, an apartment, a whole bunch of other shit fuckign retard
I actually need a Rhino. Would 10k be enough for that?

But its hard to save up all that money, and youll spend every day for the next 2 years saving every penny and not spending not going outside, not progressing in life.

For example

buying a buy-to-let property with that 20k as the deposit. Then your making like $200-300 per month profit off it

then you could get your surgery for 20k on a loan where you only have to back back 200-300 monthly

and your asset will literally pay off your 20k surgery for you, and continue making money for you after that forever

Meanwhile a high IQ low tier normie wage slaving his ass off in investment banking making $200k + denies lookism, and will end up marrying a materialistic Stacy in 3 years. JFL 😂

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Jhon Smith and Deleted member 26859
Rhinoplasty, a car, an apartment, a whole bunch of other shit fuckign retard
Monthly income + credit matters more for getting your own apartment.

Meanwhile a high IQ low tier normie wage slaving his ass off in investment banking making $200k + denies lookism, and will end up marrying a materialistic Stacy in 3 years. JFL 😂
He'll get wrecked by taxes, mortgage payments, and his gold digging "wife"

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

For example

first you need 20k...

He'll get wrecked by taxes, mortgage payments, and his gold digging "wife"

I have a female friend who married a guy like that. So far she seems content and doesn’t cheat. Women just want to lifestyle mog other women, and I guess showing off wealth is just another route to that instead of “who can fuck the biggest Chad”.

I have a female friend who married a guy like that. So far she seems content and doesn’t cheat. Women just want to lifestyle mog other women, and I guess showing off wealth is just another route to that instead of “who can fuck the biggest Chad”.
Your female friend isn't attracted to him for sure.

I have a crippling fear of debt
I feel like I will never get anywhere in the world because of this. But at least I stay financially secure.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
This is gonna be much harder to do because of @Ai Impact.

20k is not the best amount to use as an example but i get the idea (buying something with this money in some underdeveloped nation would give a way better ROI tho).