Exercise is the MOST OVERRATED aspect of anti-ageing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
just dont sit on the couch all day . u dont need a gym membership , u dont need any weights , u dont need to play a sport , u dont need to go on jogs or sprint . just walk and thats enough . exercise is generally not anti ageing . of course if u never get off the chair in ur room then u will have worse functioning , but exercise is pro-function not anti-ageing . some strength training is good .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, SteveRogers, aleksander and 6 others
dnr will continue running 20 miles and squatting 2 tons 25 repetitions

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, eduardkoopman, MoggerM and 4 others
niggas always want to DO something to age less , but its mostly what u DONT do that matters . exercise , random pills , etc is mostly cope . diet is probably most important and good sleep schedule + toxin avoidance like chemicals and EMF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Braindeadautist, mvp2v1, kingpiin and 5 others
thoughts on calisthenics?

dnr will continue running 20 miles and squatting 2 tons 25 repetitions
lol u will age more with that . exercise might increase stress resistance but only to attenuate the stress from all that

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Sneed99, thereallegend and 2 others
yes and retards here dont understand that meat is very bad for you but they say "but muh humans before only ate meat"

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, mvp2v1, Sneed99 and 6 others
yes and retards here dont understand that meat is very bad for you but they say "but muh humans before only ate meat"
what should I eat then?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
just dont sit on the couch all day . u dont need a gym membership , u dont need any weights , u dont need to play a sport , u dont need to go on jogs or sprint . just walk and thats enough . exercise is generally not anti ageing . of course if u never get off the chair in ur room then u will have worse functioning , but exercise is pro-function not anti-ageing . some strength training is good .

I still think some cardio thats more intense than just walking will do you some good once a week.

But yeah fruits, veggies and not being a fat fuck who smokes/takes drugs is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
thoughts on calisthenics?
unnecessary . has its utility in fitness but not anti ageing . neutral to harmful in terms of anti ageing .

i have no routine but i just go on a walk when i feel like it and play (dog , swing , toys )when i feel like it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27066
Is Semen retention anti aging?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thereallegend, Sprinkles and 1 other person
what should I eat then?
if youre not in puberty protein isnt that important,and if youre older you should eat heatly proteins example cheese etc not meat

I still think some cardio thats more intense than just walking will do you some good once a week.

But yeah fruits, veggies and not being a fat fuck who smokes/takes drugs is way more important.
veggies u should limit , they hard to digest . age u

cardio bad . like 2-5 minutes sprinting per week good .

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thereallegend
unnecessary . has its utility in fitness but not anti ageing . neutral to harmful in terms of anti ageing .

i have no routine but i just go on a walk when i feel like it and play (dog , swing , toys )when i feel like it
toys? how old are you?

Is Semen retention anti aging?
yes totally . ur body evolutionarily would be willing to sacrifice some potential longevity for a chance u reproduce lol . zinc lost in semen bad , it used to protect sperm DNA . u want it to protect ur DNA so u dont age

even mere fecundity ages u , over for high sex hormones . at least walking could lower sex hormones and inflammation

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, thereallegend and Deleted member 51465
if youre not in puberty protein isnt that important,and if youre older you should eat heatly proteins example cheese etc not meat
alright so in puberty - meat is fine because protein is very important but after puberty and once I become an adult, i should reduce eating meat?
Thank you, bro.

What's wrong with sports? If play basketball from childhood you'll be tall. If you do martial arts you'll be able to defend yourself, family and friends. Not to mention that all Bodybuilders have huge jaws. And overall athletes are more attractive than average people. If you do training without steroids and other shit, you'll be ok

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
As a personal trainer over the past 5 years I've noticed that the people that are in the worst shape are elderly people that did little to no exercise during the majority of their life.
Eventually as people age the body begins to regress and decay in its most basic functions unless regular exercise is done to combat the effects of natural aging.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, ALP, Alexanderr and 2 others
alright so in puberty - meat is fine because protein is very important but after puberty and once I become an adult, i should reduce eating meat?
Thank you, bro.
reduce protein for slower development and ageing

high sugar fruit diet , starch too if u can handle it digestion wise

eggs are great protein source , meat good too but mainly beef or other red meat ruminants . cheese good (raw and less aged cheese better)

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and rand anon
What's wrong with sports? If play basketball from childhood you'll be tall. If you do martial arts you'll be able to defend yourself, family and friends. Not to mention that all Bodybuilders have huge jaws. And overall athletes are more attractive than average people. If you do training without steroids and other shit, you'll be ok
play a sport like ping pong if u want to age less butdont overdo it

As a personal trainer over the past 5 years I've noticed that the people that are in the worst shape are elderly people that did little to no exercise during the majority of their life.
Eventually as people age the body begins to regress and decay in its most basic functions unless regular exercise is done to combat the effects of natural aging.
exercise is short term pro function

in the long run u just exhaust ur stem cells by stimulateing growth

if ur weak when ur old then focus on not getting old instead of being a "fit" old man

• +1
play a sport like ping pong if u want to age less butdont overdo it
Sports don't age you, it's literally Pseudo Science

meat is not bad for u unless u overcook it

raw/minamally cooked meat is great

beef is good , great fat source i like the fatty cuts . saturated fat to increase cholesterol to age less, protects from sun

• +1
dairy (milk and cheese) with fruit and 0 pufa should be most of your diet
organic milk, right? organic milk is very hard to find in my area.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Are you a professional trainer?

meat is not bad for u unless u overcook it

raw/minamally cooked meat is great

beef is good , great fat source i like the fatty cuts . saturated fat to increase cholesterol to age less, protects from sun
What's your opinion on the danger of raw/uncooked meat? ex: getting parasites after eating raw pork.

What's your opinion on the danger of raw/uncooked meat? ex: getting parasites after eating raw pork.
its a concern for me , but ik that others are not concerned about it . its natural to consume symbionts in meat , its only a concern for me because i do not understand the potential dangers . it is probable that the parasites are an issue because of alteration of the previously natural environment . it is possible that parasites could limit longevity and therefore u should avoid undercooked meat . toxoplasma is a wide spread parasite that u will be exposed to if u eat raw meat . over for 2024

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, thereallegend and nullandvoid
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and justropemaxbro
Your Source? Please don't say Goatis jfl
exercise decreases metabolism

exercise promotes muscle growth and repair (stem cell differentiation) this is water , and this is bad . exhausts stem cells ages them

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
its a concern for me , but ik that others are not concerned about it . its natural to consume symbionts in meat , its only a concern for me because i do not understand the potential dangers . it is probable that the parasites are an issue because of alteration of the previously natural environment . it is possible that parasites could limit longevity and therefore u should avoid undercooked meat . toxoplasma is a wide spread parasite that u will be exposed to if u eat raw meat . over for 2024
So than would the cons of eating raw meat outweigh the pros? (i.e better nutrition and nutrients)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
So than would the cons of eating raw meat outweigh the pros? (i.e better nutrition and nutrients)
i do not know , but since parasites are not reverisble (they go latent in u , u cannot remove toxoplasma ) i choose to cook meat until i know for sure that its worth it

cooking meat create AGEs as one of the problems . not the only problem it destroy nutirents enzymes and alters nutrients but for reduceing AGE formationn i boil briefly not too hot and use a ton of cinnamon (might inhobit AGEs)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and nullandvoid
Yet another “muh anti-aging” post

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
exercise decreases metabolism

exercise promotes muscle growth and repair (stem cell differentiation) this is water , and this is bad . exhausts stem cells ages them

You're a moron that hasn't researched shit and just spouting crap you hear from slap head doctors tryna get views on YouTube through saying outlandish shit.

Too much exercise ages you and too little exercise ages you.

The purpose is to find an equilibrium.

It's not a one way street. Quit tryna be edgy by talkkng rubbish in saying just don't be a couch potato.

Hunter gatherer times we were all ssub 15% body fat as men till 60 so just shut the stupid fuckup

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Yet another “muh anti-aging” post
tiktok zoomer faggot

Skibibi toilet 🚽 in Ohio with Kai cenat rizzzzzz​

anti age max or die

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ph4ntom
You're a moron that hasn't researched shit and just spouting crap you hear from slap head doctors tryna get views on YouTube through saying outlandish shit.

Too much exercise ages you and too little exercise ages you.

The purpose is to find an equilibrium.

It's not a one way street. Quit tryna be edgy by talkkng rubbish in saying just don't be a couch potato.

Hunter gatherer times we were all ssub 15% body fat as men till 60 so just shut the stupid fuckup
angERed the currycel oldcel subhuman

:lul:

i hope u age and die faggot ur ugly justy ropemax

You're a moron that hasn't researched shit
i spend most my free time research

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
tiktok zoomer faggot

anti age max or die

“Anti age max” ohh yes can’t wait to get my extra 1 sec of life

This post lacks nuance and is pure cope you’re not a high IQ user buddy

It’s as simple as too much exercise = age
To little = age

It’s that simple all your “research” you couldn’t even see this simple fact

don’t diss skibibi toliet nigga 🥺

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Youㅤ
angERed the currycel oldcel subhuman

:lul:

i hope u age and die faggot ur ugly justy ropemax

i spend most my free time research

Who's better looking, me or you? Shall we go around asking women on the internet? Or may be let's look at our lives.

Any girlfriend? Lay count? What career field are you in? You're a fucking loser that researches pop anti ageing science all day i'm sure, with content creators desperate to capture your attention and watch their video, then subscribe to their channel you dumb fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and Luh?nn?

To little = age
agrred exept the IQ part

im hiogh IQ low effort and the jews makeing by brain function sruggle

When your not a chad you don't give a single fuck about anti ageing because you don't have the perfect physique yet.

tiktok zoomer faggot

anti age max or die

You're ACTUALLY being the Zoomer faggot here, mid 30s manchild boy!

You like a Zoomer doomer are seeking any way that you can to continue being a lazy, unproductive bum that increases his estrogen and lowers his testosterone. To me that screams Zoomer.

'Gym is a meme, as long as you don't sit on the sofa and watch television all day you will be fine and infact exercising actually ages you'.

What a total unself aware faggot. You are worse than a Zoomer infact. At least the Zoomer doesn't know deep down he is coping.

You do.

What a moron.

Who's better looking, me or you? Shall we go around asking women on the internet? Or may be let's look at our lives.

Any girlfriend? Lay count? What career field are you in? You're a fucking loser that researches pop anti ageing science all day i'm sure, with content creators desperate to capture your attention and watch their video, then subscribe to their channel you dumb fuck.

View attachment 2794219
i mog u to suicice curry

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Struggler03 and MakinItHappen
“Anti age max” ohh yes can’t wait to get my extra 1 sec of life

To little = age

It’s that simple all your “research” you couldn’t even see this simple fact

don’t diss skibibi toliet nigga 🥺

He believes preserving your biological clock is by avoiding exercise HAHAHAHAHA.

Obviously if you over-train you will age yourself.

Same way if you train and then don't replenish yourself with adequate food or sleep, you will age yourself.

But even if you over-train now and again, you can replenish your system with deeper sleep where you are in a paralytic state.

The OP is a black and white simpleton normie that belongs to Reddit. Total square.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2794219
Genuinely, the amount of “anti-aging”
Posts this guy makes should be considered spam.

Already talked about new topics of potentially extending lifespan, but this guy didn’t even go over just the same old topics with zero nuance or misinformation.

These “high IQ” users do the same thing.
Their basically “believe what you wanna hear” theory plus zero nuance and misinformation
https://looksmax.org/threads/microbiome-parabiosis-for-possibly-extending-lifespan.934325/

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I am preying that is not you.

Preying.

Why am I preying? Because deep down I am a good guy.
copeing with the MOG i see

u are brown and old-looking curry with a normie faggot looking face

u dont even know how to spell "praying"

Genuinely, the amount of “anti-aging”
Posts this guy makes should be considered spam.

Already talked about new topics of potentially extending lifespan, but this guy didn’t even go over just the same old topics with zero nuance or misinformation.

These “high IQ” users do the same thing.
Their basically “believe what you wanna hear” theory plus zero nuance and misinformation
https://looksmax.org/threads/microbiome-parabiosis-for-possibly-extending-lifespan.934325/

He's not high IQ.

It's pretty straight forward.

Too much exercise will age you, because your body will struggle to keep up with healing itself time and time again.

But too little exercise will also age you.

The problem is because too much exercise ageing you is never talked about, content creators on YouTube will say it and get a reaction from the audience for saying it and it will drive traffic to their video and channel. So now dumb morons like the OP come along and start to sit there and believe; 'hey, may be this is right, the mainstream information is just full of shit, I'm based and see the truth, dont be in the matrix'. That kind of shit. High IQ people can see grey and read between the lines, OP is not that lmao.

The best anti ageing professors have ALL stated clearly, too much exercise where the body cannot keep up with healing itself does indeed age you, however too little exercise does too. It's neither one or the other.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
copeing with the MOG i see

u are brown and old-looking curry with a normie faggot looking face

u dont even know how to spell "praying"

Lol your ugly looking autistic screaming 40 year old boy face is impressing no one.

GO and create a thread and ask people to rate you. My pheno mogs yours as well. The theoretical cope of me being ethnic is too funny to see. The reality is girls see sexy when they see me and when they see you? A boy that looks like they've lost their mother in a supermarket and that they want to help, but won't, because they're afraid he might sexually assault them. The creepy 12 year old with perverse fettishes.