Existance is pain.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
You are not allowed to live life if you are ugly, I wonder why it’s like this and I always regret being born. There is literally no point in being alive if you are short and ugly everyone will always despise you, and even if they wont you will always hate yourself.
Nobody hates me more than myself.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, ChoSeungHui and Pietrosiek
Me to. I'm 4 psl range and 6ft1 so maybe not incel but that doesn't matter if i'm so high inhib and autistic. I'm not mentaly adapted to life other than sitting in my room. I hate being in group of people just alone. I never go out, never texted a girl. When one says something to me becouse she needs something from me i think she's into me and i start having hope but right after she goes to another dude and flirt with him. That's so fuckin painfull. And imagine going to class with this slayers and feeling worst than them everyday just by the way you were born. Foids don't even think you're man. They're dreaming about being dominated by this chad you're standing next to when you dream just about word from them. That's so disgusting. And listening everyday at work songs about love. That hurt's so much. Realizing that almost everybody have better life than you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Me to. I'm 4 psl range and 6ft1 so maybe not incel but that doesn't matter if i'm so high inhib and autistic. I'm not mentaly adapted to life other than sitting in my room. I hate being in group of people just alone. I never go out, never texted a girl. When one says something to me becouse she needs something from me i think she's into me and i start having hope but right after she goes to another dude and flirt with him. That's so fuckin painfull. And imagine going to class with this slayers and feeling worst than them everyday just by the way you were born. Foids don't even think you're man. They're dreaming about being dominated by this chad you're standing next to when you dream just about word from them. That's so disgusting. And listening everyday at work songs about love. That hurt's so much. Realizing that almost everybody have better life than you.

I am sorry man I know how it is

thread more than 1 word = dn red

• +1
Reactions: nausea
d29.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 685