experiencing true racism

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
generally speaking, white people who are normies and have lived only around whites their entire life. i find them very entitled, rude and pretentious people. i am in a predominately white area now and i am just realizing how weird and uninviting white 'white' people are. if there is something unconventional about them they aren't as racist.

it's not like they are overtly racist but there is a small sense that you just don't 'see' you. or are uncomfortable around you. they kind of treat you like background noise or like you're their waiter or something. you never just naturally meet their eyes.

and if you do, they give you a forced smile.

users here larp racism here but they are just edgy outcasts and its funny if you don't take it that seriously. especially when they are trying so hard to be racist. these people fail at racism because they actually 'see' black people.

these type of people are people that i truly consider to be racist. especially when they try super hard to not seem racist and avoid talking about anything involving race.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, sudanguy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
I hardly see nonwhite people where I live

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 57122
saying slurs is less racist than straight ignoring ppl based on race tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953, wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I've literally said this for years. If you go into a white area outside of a city you will never, ever be accepted into the community. You will live your life as an outcast, even if they don't say it to your face.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, wishIwasSalludon, sudanguy and 3 others
then go back to your country ethnic piece of trash

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, wishIwasSalludon, kanderior and 5 others
where i live is like 98% white. and my black friends have mentioned this many times

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sudanguy, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
where i live is like 98% white. and my black friends have mentioned this many times
i've been living in the city all my life and have been spoiled. this is legit the first time i actually felt it on a regular basis.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sudanguy and NorwoodAscender
i wonder how would a white zoomer would treat a brown zoomer if they both had the same looks and height

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sudanguy and darkness97
i've been living in the city all my life and have been spoiled. this is legit the first time i actually felt it on a regular basis.
yeah man i’m sorry. nobody should have to put up with that

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 30037 and darkness97
i may be white, but at the end of the day i still have shitskin eyes so who am i to preach white power when i fail at that myself? realy makes u think.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Agendum, zura and 1 other person
I've experienced more racism from indians and asians than whites if we're talking racist jokes within social group. Also I've acted like that seeing someone different for the first time, there are no black people here so it felt different interacting, he's completely white washed though personality wise

I've experienced more racism from indians and asians than whites if we're talking racist jokes within social group. Also I've acted like that seeing someone different for the first time, there are no black people here so it felt different interacting, he's completely white washed though personality wise
found one. weird seeing one of you guys on here. :feelskek:

found one. weird seeing one of you guys on here. :feelskek:
Found what, you mean feeling different seeing a group for the first time? Are you part of a race where people can count on their hands the number of people of your race they will see in their lifetime?

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Found what, you mean feeling different seeing a group for the first time? Are you part of a race where people can count on their hands the number of people of your race they will see in their lifetime?
im joking, i'm joking it's a prank bro :feelskek: "niggers are so sensitive aren't they?" 😉

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Yea, people fail to realize racism as carnality. Unfamiliarity that manifest as a instinctual imperative to not show as much goodwill to people who look the same due to cultural, biological etc. differences. My theory is that with familiarity, comes a greater self-ability to vicariously live through someone or think to understand them. This is called the mere-exposure effect. This ability to live through someone etc. is a great factor into how familiar people are with each other, and this familiarity is shown to be a great reason behind favoritism and general level of goodwill and preference such people show towards each other.

This is why many people show favoritism to family in the hiring process (or in general), above other people. Next to discuss are people within the same biological groups, this biological imperative to be closer and more similar to those who share the same DNA could also be a significant, determining factor as a species on how familiar we are with someone. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...s show that,ability), and likelihood of being

Combine the information and i think we have the true reason. This is why i specify racism as a carnal, or iq issue, which ironically most smarter people do have but think they don't because they learned more practical forms of education and iq than others.. Unless you are aware of the relationships and synergy between biological groups, and these effects that determine overall familiarity and come to your own conclusions by personal observation, it will be hard to overcome this biological imperative. Especially if you are simply unaware of it.

This is why i believe in tribalism for as long as humanity is undeveloped inwardly (from a psychological and moral point of view, we are still living in the early 1800s). Most humans think they are smart but still are in the ropes of biological imperative when it comes to critical situations. This is why it should have been important for a inoperable place, like the united states, to ensure to share wealth and land to marganlized groups and let them/support them in governing it themselves primarily until these issues were made known and resolved. This should have been done so many decades ago. A temporary fix i see happening today is AI, which could potentially be truthful and lack that biological imperative. Though, the issues are clear with the computers favoritism towards certain traits ultimately being at the hands of the coder.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, sudanguy and darkness97
anything short of being actively denied a job despite your qualifications or being beat up for the color of your skin, isn't racism. lol people are so thin skinned these days they think jokes qualify as racism. retards

generally speaking, white people who are normies and have lived only around whites their entire life. i find them very entitled, rude and pretentious people. i am in a predominately white area now and i am just realizing how weird and uninviting white 'white' people are. if there is something unconventional about them they aren't as racist.

it's not like they are overtly racist but there is a small sense that you just don't 'see' you. or are uncomfortable around you. they kind of treat you like background noise or like you're their waiter or something. you never just naturally meet their eyes.

users here larp racism here but they are just edgy outcasts and its funny if you don't take it that seriously. especially when they are trying so hard to be racist. these people fail at racism because they actually 'see' black people.

these type of people are people that i truly consider to be racist. especially when they try super hard to not seem racist and avoid talking about anything involving race.
Isn’t that every race against races of there own

Bravo! Well said. The shade of failure that bothers us is a sign of insensitivity and ignorance. When I go to a zoo, I don't judge the animals; I judge myself for being there! If no one visited the zoo, the zoo would not be in business, so the animals would be free.

Isn’t that every race against races of there own
does every race have the capacity to be racist? yes, just like every person. i'm just writing about my experiences.

does every race have the capacity to be racist? yes, just like every person. i'm just writing about my experiences.
You also seem to think that unfamiliarity = racism which is not the case

Stop trying to exploit white people's excess empathy, move to a Black neighborhood, see how that works out for you. (guessing you are a curry or SEA based on Avatar).

Last edited:
Stop trying to exploit white people's excess empathy
guessing you feel called out. :feelskek: i didn't even have to tag you haha. and you don't know shit about me lol.

Last edited:
You also seem to think that unfamiliarity = racism which is not the case
i'm guessing you felt called out. just treat people normally dawg. lesson of the day.

yeah man i’m sorry. nobody should have to put up with that
Thank you for being an ally to ethnics suffering from racism, i don't think that's enough though, you should bow down and kiss my feet as that shows more consideration

i'm guessing you felt called out. just treat people normally dawg. lesson of the day.
No Im just explaining things to you since I've actually received racial insults vocally and you're trying to make it seem like you're a victim for this. so it's annoying seeing you think you've experienced "true racism" for something like this, you make actual racism downplayed. Also what I did and what people did to you is different since I treat everyone weirdly when I first meet them and didn't afterwards, but again you arent a victim for this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Thank you for being an ally to ethnics suffering from racism, i don't think that's enough though, you should bow down and kiss my feet as that shows more consideration
send the address and ill be there

guessing you feel called out. :feelskek: i didn't even have to tag you haha. and you don't know shit about me lol.
whites feel attacked when anyone talks about race, its the christian guilt
but tbf mainstream discourse puts the blame of inequality on the backs of the average whitey mf when in fact its a systemic fault and the ones profiting from it the most are the elites

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
No Im just explaining things to you since I've actually received racial insults vocally and you're trying to make it seem like you're a victim for this. so it's annoying seeing you think you've experienced "true racism" for something like this, you make actual racism downplayed. Also what I did and what people did to you is different since I treat everyone weirdly when I first meet them and didn't afterwards, but again you arent a victim for this
Come On Reaction GIF

i thought i told you it was a prank bro~ this is too boring and i'm not really interested in teaching you how to stand up for yourself, be secure in the fact that you're not a racist, or not take things personally.

you're literally trying to convince a random stranger that you're not racist. and your rhetoric is if you are being racist, you are justified in being so because people make jokes towards you.

this is like talking to the police. the more you talk the more you will incriminate yourself. most people replied once and moved on with their day but here you still are waiting on my validation.

Come On Reaction GIF

i thought i told you it was a prank bro~ this is too boring and i'm not really interested in teaching you how to stand up for yourself, be secure in the fact that you're not a racist, or not take things personally.

you're literally trying to convince a random stranger that you're not racist. and your rhetoric is if you are being racist, you are justified in being so because people make jokes towards you.

this is like talking to the police. the more you talk the more you will incriminate yourself. most people replied once and moved on with their day but here you still are waiting on my validation.
No I don't care what a random on a forum thinks of course I know whati am. I'm showing why you aren't experiencing racism now, but we will stop since you can't have a discussion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
During covid I expended this in the small English town I went to uni in. It was brutal how every pinkoid foid would either cross the road or stare @ me in fear. Older cumskin men did the same but Cumskins of younger age around childhood-25 treated me the same.

Only teenage pinkoid foids acted the same but if they were above age of 20 it would be looks of disgust. I once shouted at a group of these pink jokers and said “ITS YOU FUCKS DYING SND SPEADING COVID NOT BLACKS YOU CUNTS” ofc in cumskin fashion they carried on walking.

This all ended after covid restrictions and when I moved back into the big city I lived in. But older white rural women are Satan personified

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and Latinolooksmaxxer
Yep they hate red haired Pakistani jihadi members like me too. Idc tho, I mog them… sometimes, let’s make it all the time inshallah 🤲

During covid I expended this in the small English town I went to uni in. It was brutal how every pinkoid foid would either cross the road or stare @ me in fear. Older cumskin men did the same but Cumskins of younger age around childhood-25 treated me the same.

Only teenage pinkoid foids acted the same but if they were above age of 20 it would be looks of disgust. I once shouted at a group of these pink jokers and said “ITS YOU FUCKS DYING SND SPEADING COVID NOT BLACKS YOU CUNTS” ofc in cumskin fashion they carried on walking.

This all ended after covid restrictions and when I moved back into the big city I lived in. But older white rural women are Satan personified
brutal
at least they arent having enough children to replace their oldass

they cant stop the Takeover

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
brutal
at least they arent having enough children to replace their oldass

they cant stop the Takeover
I hope their quaint villages and towns get infested with Muslims. But I did learn a valuable lesson, they are pieces of shit. In the big city eveybody acted normal and unfortunately nobody crossed the road when they saw me, even stacies walked right next to me and shit. Was sad cos I got used to having the road path to myself

No I don't care what a random on a forum thinks of course I know I'm not, but even if i was I also wouldn't care nor does it matter I'm showing why you aren't experiencing racism now
oh muh lordd, i am incredibly correct lol.

you have vicariously inserted yourself in this situation which is why you are trying to defend the behavior of people you don't even know. thus resulting in you trying to convince me you're not racist.

what i will say again is that it was a prank, meaning that i was joking. i don't know enough about you to say whether if you're actually racist or not. even if you wrote troll posts all day i still wouldn't know.

oh muh lordd, i am incredibly correct lol.

you have vicariously inserted yourself in this situation which is why you are trying to defend the behavior of people you don't even know. thus resulting in you trying to convince me you're not racist.

what i will say again is that it was a prank, meaning that i was joking. i don't know enough about you to say whether if you're actually racist or not. even if you wrote troll posts all day i still wouldn't know.
I didn't read but you're starting to write a lot for me, we've already established you dont like discussions so no need to type

On a scale of 1-10, how racist is a white liberal family making 6 figures and regularly goes on vacation while having this sign on their front yard?

Why do ethnics complain about whites being racist and not bending over backwards to accommodate them but still consider it their right to live in our countries?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Why do ethnics complain about whites being racist and not bending over backwards to accommodate them but still consider it their right to live in our countries?
Because whitey gotta pay

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
saying slurs is less racist than straight ignoring ppl based on race tbh
Saying slurs is honestly less racist than bending on your knees and praising someone because of their race, but woke liberals can't understand that