Explain this

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

how did this lipcel tiktok guy was able to fraud this much out of nowhere?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, thecel, Samsepioler and 1 other person
what the fuck??? god tier camera or some shit idfk

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
weak htn to high cl is crazy larp

• +1
Reactions: med and LooksThinker
People in his comments say he edits his pictures, hes subhuman asf even in the first picture its frauded to hell.
He has also videos with that quality so it can´t be 100% edit/larp

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Lens disortion niga

he is not even gl in that first pic 💀
IMG 6008

He's an easy chadlite just based on bone structure ,eye area and no clear falios other than what autistic incels see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, aleksander, STUPIDREFEREES and 2 others
Lens disortion niga
nah but i have never seen that big difference by just lens distortion.
According to that everyone should look like 2points better irl than in pics

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Just lighting and angle

• +1
nah but i have never seen that big difference by just lens distortion.
According to that everyone should look like 2points better irl than in pics
YeH we do

• Love it
He’s htn at least tbh overhated does look ass in some pics tho but that’s most people
i was talking about that first pic only as high mtn

lens distortion. frauding angles and lighting. bro hired a professional just to fraud pics. cant stand that faggot

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, i hear voices and LooksThinker
View attachment 2744036
nigga he looks like uncanny mushroom man in that first pic
Looks better than de poop and other gay aliens and morphs posted here. He has irl appeal and good bone structure and eye area. Like a 7/10. 5 is mtn and 6 is htn. Retarded af to rate him htn, just goes to show most people here don't go outside and rot on muh tiktok if they think this is 1 in 10 guys (htn is 1 in 10 or smth and i never saw such a guy irl). Assuming he didn't have surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, STUPIDREFEREES and LooksThinker
Looks better than de poop and other gay aliens and morphs posted here. He has irl appeal and good bone structure and eye area. Like a 7/10. 5 is mtn and 6 is htn. Retarded af to rate him htn, just goes to show most people here don't go outside and rot on muh tiktok if they think this is 1 in 10 guys (htn is 1 in 10 or smth and i never saw such a guy irl). Assuming he didn't have surgery
he in the first pic is not even close to this your text

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
63E15448 FF2F 4C96 BA24 78029FB0A487

muhh “chadlite” anybody can look good hiring a professional frauding service

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, N1666, LooksThinker and 2 others
lens distortion. frauding angles and lighting. bro hired a professional just to fraud pics. cant stand that faggot
I swear, next thing you know we have another course selling faggot who just re-packages botb threads

• +1
he in the first pic is not even close to this your text
Still ur opinion and others is irrelevant, if he gets pussy he gets pussy. Plenty of guys lower in looks rating have sex anyways
View attachment 2744041
muhh “chadlite” anybody can look good hiring a professional frauding service
Damn, descended hard jfl. Do u have any non frauding front pic? Normie side profile but front and 3/4 matter more than side anyways

• JFL
Still ur opinion and others is irrelevant, if he gets pussy he gets pussy. Plenty of guys lower in looks rating have sex anyways

Damn, descended hard jfl. Do u have any non frauding front pic? Normie side profile but front and 3/4 matter more than side anyways

in mid quality non distorted vid

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 13626
View attachment 2744046
in mid quality non distorted vid
Ye now i see it, the hollow cheeks and cheekbones were too good to be true jfl. Also not sure if slick back suits him for some reason even tho he has a small forehead . Neo (keanu) for example has a big forehead yet he doesn't look weird with a slick back, do you have an idea why? Is it because of his long skull/midface ?

• +1
Reactions: Awan and LooksThinker
He edits his pictures, not to mention that getting high quality pictures taking from photographers makes you look 10x better than you rly do irl if they are good at it. Theres a reason why the model pictures we see are always so striking and its thanks to the photographers and how they manipulate the lighting in post production as well. Hate this guy such an autist ngl

not in most of his pics unless anything above mtn is "chadlite irl"
people here have different standarts for users here supermodels are rated as ltn

Good lighting makes it easy to pretend you’re good looking but if you actually look at the face for a bit its attractiveness doesn’t change.

• +1
tf y'all on about ? i literally see 0 difference other than lightning
y'all are schizophrenic asf and spent way too much much time looking at other men's faces that even the literal saeme person in different position look so different

• JFL
tf y'all on about ? i literally see 0 difference other than lightning
y'all are schizophrenic asf and spent way too much much time looking at other men's faces that even the literal saeme person in different position look so different
💀

cherrypick theory ... you could take the most handsome man on the planet or whatever and you'll still find pics where they look like shit and ones where they look good doesn't mean they are frauding lol this forum done fucked up your brain
"muh cherrypick theory", he looks like that in 99% of his vids and pics if you have seen his tiktoks