Even if you softmax from subhuman to normie your still genetic shit

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

The Thinker
you might be able to fraud your front with eyebrows, lashes, masseter muscle and clear skin but all in the end ur still genetic shit because your recessed as shit from the side and thats your true genetics:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: future_ and InnerVoid
stop posting shit like this in the looksmsaxing section

• +1
Reactions: nathan, NoseProphecy, FBl and 1 other person
water nigga kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, NoseProphecy, Clqs and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
you might be able to fraud your front with eyebrows, lashes, masseter muscle and clear skin but all in the end ur still genetic shit because your recessed as shit from the side and thats your true genetics:feelsrope:
keep pitying yourself you ugly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and FBl
4053015 1712342046596

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and fxckz
keep pitying yourself you ugly subhuman
lol bro im not subhuman im just being honest softmaxxing aint gonna fix ur recessed ass skull nigga when ur out with that girl and u turn ur head and she sees ur recessed ass head ass she gonna be like ewwwww

lol bro im not subhuman im just being honest softmaxxing aint gonna fix ur recessed ass skull nigga when ur out with that girl and u turn ur head and she sees ur recessed ass head ass she gonna be like ewwwww
niggas on this website arent even blackpilled

if u have a recessed ass head shes gonna say ewwwwwwwww even to ur front

nigga theres so many people who are recessed but have decent or ok fronts go outside nigga ur stupid

being forward grown literally makes you htn lol most people have some recession somewhere

If you can do natural stuff to achieve a specific look then you always had the genetics for it, it's like a malnourished person in an alternate life eating good foods and being taller then the malnourished self. Another example If a person chewed for example tough foods they would have superior bone development. Autistic post

If you can do natural stuff to achieve a specific look then you always had the genetics for it, it's like a malnourished person in an alternate life eating good foods and being taller then the malnourished self. Another example If a person chewed for example tough foods they would have superior bone development. Autistic post
ok then why do i look htn mtn from the front but from my true side look trucel nigga explain that

women can sense genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: nathan
women can sense genetic quality
idk i kinda disagree you can still get laid with a shit side nigga also i seen ur face man ur a mentalcel bro ur not ugly

Stop posting dese kinda threads nigg, i already drank enough water today.

This
Looksmaxxing should be made illegal and be punished with 10 life Sentences for frauding genetics

This
Looksmaxxing should be made illegal and be punished with 10 life Sentences for frauding genetics
nah, if u have subhuman genes you just shouldnt reproduce. I feel like no one should be forced to be an incel tho and looksmaxxing is the only way out of it unless you pay for prostitutes

nah, if u have subhuman genes you just shouldnt reproduce. I feel like no one should be forced to be an incel tho and looksmaxxing is the only way out of it unless you pay for prostitutes
Looksmaxxxing and surgery/transplants/implants aka frauding will only spawn more subhumans with subpar genes