Explain to me why this girl chose a ugly guy over me

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Okay, basic story. I found this one girl from my city on instagram. She isn't very good looking but decent enough, I would say 6-7/10 but because she's from my preferred ethnicity (Russian) she was very attractive to me. Anyways, I slide in her DMs and we write for days. She seems very interested, she liked my pictures beforehand, followed me, she texted long texts etc. All went very well until I asked her out. She said she didn't have time but it was 100% a soft rejection. I just thought that I am not good looking enough and forgot about this girl.

A few months later she got a new boyfriend and I swear to god he's very ugly. He's like 2-3 PSL points under me. While I got several girls in clubs, he would have got nothing if he ever tried. On top of that, hes skinny and look like he never did any kind of sport while I had a picture of me on my profile where you can see somewhat good biceps, chest etc. His pictures also looked very autistic, he made some pictures in front of his car which looked like a used vw golf for 500 bucks.

And now comes highlight, I see them together one day in the downtown of my city and I swear to god, the guy was like one head shorter than me and I am only 5'10. He was at most 5'6 and around her height. So I mog this guy facially to death, body/frame wise AND height despite being short myself.

Can any of your autist explain this to me? I can't understand it. If looks is everything, why would she go after an ugly manlet when she could have me who's at least upper tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
you are probably overrating yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 8765, Vvvvxxxx and 19 others
Okay, basic story. I found this one girl from my city on instagram. She isn't very good looking but decent enough, I would say 6-7/10 but because she's from my preferred ethnicity (Russian) she was very attractive to me. Anyways, I slide in her DMs and we write for days. She seems very interested, she liked my pictures beforehand, followed me, she texted long texts etc. All went very well until I asked her out. She said she didn't have time but it was 100% a soft rejection. I just thought that I am not good looking enough and forgot about this girl.

A few months later she got a new boyfriend and I swear to god he's very ugly. He's like 2-3 PSL points under me. While I got several girls in clubs, he would have got nothing if he ever tried. On top of that, hes skinny and look like he never did any kind of sport while I had a picture of me on my profile where you can see somewhat good biceps, chest etc. His pictures also looked very autistic, he made some pictures in front of his car which looked like a used vw golf for 500 bucks.

And now comes highlight, I see them together one day in the downtown of my city and I swear to god, the guy was like one head shorter than me and I am only 5'10. He was at most 5'6 and around her height. So I mog this guy facially to death, body/frame wise AND height despite being short myself.

Can any of your autist explain this to me? I can't understand it. If looks is everything, why would she go after an ugly manlet when she could have me who's at least upper tier normie.

She might prefer him as a boyfriend because he seems more attainable and has better personality.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
He mogs you...

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4209
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Tldr: OPs head is 4 inches tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, here, Entschuldigung and 7 others
He can be her type. I saw girls choosing ugly ass fucks cuz its their 'type'
Or she met him really naturally.. many possibilities. At least you can cope with you looking better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Danish_Retard
Send me pics of both of you aswell

depends. Maybe he has more status, maybe u seem autistic, maybe she genuinely likes him for his personality (this is rare), maybe he's a betabuxx.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9837, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others

Brb using imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Brb using imagination since no pics
I send pictures to @EndlessDreamz and @tapout, they gonna confirm this. Like I said, its not about if I mog him or he me, its about how a subhuman got this girl while I end up getting rejected when its all about looks. I am not a chad but I am a upper tier normie. Its maybe because some friend of mine called me Fuckboy in the comments of my pictures but I thought girls would go for good looking guys even if they are assholes/fuckboys etc.,

depends. Maybe he has more status, maybe u seem autistic, maybe she genuinely likes him for his personality (this is rare), maybe he's a betabuxx.
But this would disprove the blackpill or even the red pill. No I dont came of as autistic, I was pretty NT, just normal smalltalk about school and stuff. He doesn't have more status, he looks like a nerd. Like I said, short, skinny, ugly face. I think he also got cucked a bit because they had some on/off relationship.

But this would disprove the blackpill or even the red pill. No I dont came of as autistic, I was pretty NT, just normal smalltalk about school and stuff. He doesn't have more status, he looks like a nerd. Like I said, short, skinny, ugly face. I think he also got cucked a bit because they had some on/off relationship.
blackpill isn't like something that can't be broken jfl, the blackpill is just a general rule. Even if ur ugly as fuck u can never be truecel, there will always be that 0.0001% but most likely she's ugly so thats why we say its over. This is one of the situations that is very very rare.

blackpill isn't like something that can't be broken jfl, the blackpill is just a general rule. Even if ur ugly as fuck u can never be truecel, there will always be that 0.0001% but most likely she's ugly so thats why we say its over. This is one of the situations that is very very rare.
Thats your interpretation but most guys here believe that its 100% about looks.

Thats your interpretation but most guys here believe that its 100% about looks.
no jfl, its looks first, then status, then money, then a little bit of personality. then it varies based on where you are, like if theres many good looking people then status is gonna be more important. I don't think anyone here thinks it's 100% looks, I mean there is something in the best of the best that talks about ideal personality which is dark triad.

Op is a 4-4.75 PSL pretty boy latino lookalike
The other guy and the girl are both subhumans - both white

• +1
Reactions: EndlessDreamz
May unironically be personality, looks is very important but is way overplayed here, you can very easily say the wrong thing to turn a girl off

I've had a few girls who was very attracted to me who end up becoming distant because I sometimes turn full time sperg on them jfl

It's better to improve on your personality/social life than looksmaxxing after a certain threshold imo

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 6723
Op is a 4-4.75 PSL pretty boy latino lookalike
The other guy and the girl are both subhumans - both white
lol latino, I am Turkish. Is PSL 5 considered upper tier normie?

no jfl, its looks first, then status, then money, then a little bit of personality. then it varies based on where you are, like if theres many good looking people then status is gonna be more important. I don't think anyone here thinks it's 100% looks, I mean there is something in the best of the best that talks about ideal personality which is dark triad.
forgot to say, looks is like a requirement, if u don't fit her standards no amount of dark triad will save u.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
So basically the red pill is right? Its all about looks, money status and you can improve your success with girls by working on all 3 of them instead of just working on your looks like this forum claims.

The other guy is a 3 PSL nw2 bloated cuck eyed abomination
But the girl is worse than everyone involved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, EndlessDreamz, Effortless and 1 other person
So basically the red pill is right? Its all about looks, money status and you can improve your success with girls by working on all 3 of them instead of just working on your looks like this forum claims.
jfl who the fuck says only looks matter here. Tons of people here talk about how to become more NT and clothes and other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
There is no redpill going on
She is below ur looksmatch

The other guy is a 3 PSL nw2 bloated cuck eyed abomination
But the girl is worse than everyone involved
hahahah bro, why you corrected it down to 4.75. I would consider myself a strong 4.5-5 PSL.

hahahah bro, why you corrected it down to 4.75. I would consider myself a strong 4.5-5 PSL.
Nahhh bro that first pic with the blue lines really got me thinking
On the others ye you might be 5

Nahhh bro that first pick with the blue lines really got me thinking
On the others ye you might be 5
Ahh, i see. Yeah that picture is 1 month old and I am severely bloated/fat there. The other pictures are 1.5 years old when this with this girl happened. I had my biggest success with girls when I was low bf. On the other pictures I am around 15%, the first picture around 22%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Ahh, i see. Yeah that picture is 1 month old and I am severely bloated/fat there. The other pictures are 1.5 years old when this with this girl happened. I had my biggest success with girls when I was low bf. On the other pictures I am around 15%, the first picture around 22%.
Ye u look a solid 5.5 in those new pics u sent me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gaymidget
There is a big dick at play here

I am average in dick size but how would she know?
idk he could also be a high IQ psycho gigamanipulator, I've seen this type form their own harem of average looking girls easily over time, it takes time though

You mog them both I agree with tapout.

This could be one of those cases where she feels insecure dating you because you mog her too much. Doesn't mean she thinks he looks better than you, she just doesn't trust you to not cheat on her. You don't give off trustworthy vibes your haircut and clothes look like a fuckboy/playa. Btw she's like a 4/10, not 6/7

You probably gave off simp vibes when talking to her and he wasn’t. Plain and simple.

Shit thread
Mog battle you x him or 0 facts

Lol this happened to me but in real life some fucked up shit.

I started work and had great sexual tension between this girl who worked there, but she was already with a guy who was not great looking and shorter than a 10 year old. She was average herself but had weird standards was a controlling freak and had a bitchy face, never talked to her but could tell she was one of those psycho girls. Anyway we never talked and soon I lost interest but she started to like me more when I gave no attention, in the end she ended up cuxking the guy and got married behind his back, kinda glad that wasn’t me at the end of the stick.
Was upset that she wasn’t with me, would’ve controlled her and treated her like shit if I could go back a year and hit her up, fuck her and get her pregnant so she’s a single mother. Could tell she liked black guys as well, like those girls who fetish black guys.

Jesus looking back wtf were my standards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634