Explained chicos harmony

it's not distorted but thic pic makes him look like a framecel (wich is a turnoff for females) and if you zoom into his eyes, the flash reflection makes his pupils look black/orangish wich is also turnoff
5956B3B2 928C 4B6D 97AD 9033AB3D7593

and his slightly prodruting ears and wide nose aren’t a flaw ?

View attachment 2248019
and his slightly prodruting ears and wide nose aren’t a flaw ?
his wide nose isn't that much of a flaw since the rest of his face is top tier... A flaw amongst top tier stuff isn't as much as a bad thing as a flaw amongst other flaws since the more top tier features you have the more it compensates for the flaw (muliple flaws is failo though)...
And when it comes to his ears, it only becomes a problem when he cuts the hair on his sides clean... But when his sides are a bit grown it hides his ears well like here for example:

vs while when his sides are cut clean... he looks like a monkey

This is why chico looks very average today and in some photos... When he wears a bandana or a hat it reveals his ears, and today with balding his ears are constantly revealed (+ big 4head failo) aswell (also his collagen going away descended him hard)...
That's why haircuts with grown sides suited him well, it's cause it hided his ears:

Last edited:
his wide nose isn't that much of a flaw since the rest of his face is top tier... A flaw amongst top tier stuff isn't as much as a bad thing as a flaw amongst other flaws since the more top tier features you have the more it compensates for the flaw (muliple flaws is failo though)...
And when it comes to his ears, it only becomes a problem when he cuts the hair on his sides clean... But when his sides are a bit grown it hides his ears well like here for example:
View attachment 2248035
vs while when his sides are cut clean... he looks like a monkey
View attachment 2248037
This is why chico looks very average today and in some photos... When he wears a bandana or a hat it reveals his ears, and today with balding his ears are constantly revealed (+ big 4head failo) aswell (also his collagen going away descended him hard)...
That's why haircuts with grown sides suited him well, it's cause it hided his ears:
View attachment 2248045
View attachment 2248048
The king of harmony have these flaws ?

The king of harmony have these flaws ?
prime chico didn't have any flaws since most of the time he had a top tier haircut with grown sides... So you'd see him and he wouldn't rly have any flaw.... but yeah today he is balding + revealed ears + collagen loss and these 3 flaws makes his wide nose worse looking since he can't compensate for it as much as when he was young... he still has a good midface with good eyes though

prime chico didn't have any flaws since most of the time he had a top tier haircut with grown sides... So you'd see him and he wouldn't rly have any flaw.... but yeah today he is balding + revealed ears + collagen loss and these 3 flaws makes his wide nose worse looking since he can't compensate for it as much as when he was young... he still has a good midface with good eyes though
in conclusion the thing i don't really understand is that ,all the explanation about chico harmony,so sharp featuress+ ratios + balanced features is almost impossible to have?i mean,i have never seen anyone with chico harmony,girls go crazy for the tik toker who don't even have a minimum of chico beauty.

what does it mean when they say every time: chico's features complimets each other?

Basically this is what happens then godlike hunter eyes, jaw,nose,skin,hair,height,lips,ears,ratios,phenotype comes on 1 face
His ears are prodruting
ECAC9925 EF96 4E5B AE6C 9985203D4C5C

Bomer mogs in that pic tbh

View attachment 2246802
I swear that if someone explains it to me in detail I will stop, what creates harmony on chico, the whole truth
don't tell me "ratios" because there are many examples like matt bomer or damian kater with good ratios and still not at the level of chico.
View attachment 2246805View attachment 2246806
Holy shit this guy has 947 POSTS on this shit account that does nothing except his bizarro "explain Chico harmony" tardposting. WTF. How mentally ill is this guy?

explain william2605 autism