Explaining The "Uncanny Valley." Why Barrett, O'pry, De Poot,.... Have Low Appeal To The Female Gender.

Do you want to be tagged in my future looks theory/facial aesthetics posts?

• Total voters
sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Basically, still looking completely human is a prerequisite for being attractive.

(tiktok of Jordan Barrett)

(Literally JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

So what is the uncanny valley? Watch this short video:

1200px-Mori_Uncanny_Valley.svg.png

(Basically when something looks very human (but not human enough) and something looks uncanny about them, it belongs in the uncanny valley).

How does this apply to attractiveness?

When this site uses the term "alien" to describe male models such as Barrett, O'pry, De Poot,.... this is what looking uncanny causes - a decrease in attractiveness. Of course guys on here cope thinking these guys have high appeal....

But do you find Kelly Mittendorf attractive? She has very similar "alien" or "robot" look, which triggers the uncanny valley effect in our brains.

kelly-mittendorf-slideshow-03_1703217585101.jpg_gallery_max1.jpg
7c68bc4cc9166b155cd2ae13a00a2ce0.jpg
kelly-mittendorf-333564-fullsize.jpg

Or do you perhaps think her face is unsettling? And/or threatening, or just very creepy.

This is the same feeling girls get when seeing O'pry, Barrett, De Poot, and other "alien" models. The uncanny valley look makes someone look creepy, NOT attractive.

Many girls would rather fuck dogs than Barrett or De Poot, because dogs have 0% human likeness, so they do not cause the uncanny valley feeling.

@mrriceguy @thecel

*** Also I will start spoiler tagging users in these types of posts, if you don't want to miss my posts on facial aesthetics or looks theory, select "yes" to the poll. ***

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Joe Rogancel, rooman and 26 others
Cope inhuman dark triad halo has insane JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, PickleTheSlayer, rooman and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: sibience
This is not a human.
That is what girls see when looking at Barrett. He has the same robot look.
Although he is also generally not attractive otherwise due to short face syndrome.

To you yes. But most users here still think Barrett and O'pry are over 7 psl when no girl would choose them over any romance movie actor.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rooman, User49 and 5 others
makes a lot of sense, great thread

• +1
Reactions: rooman, sibience, Deleted member 25245 and 1 other person
Keep coping all three have high appeal. Not as high as other chads but definitely above average appeal, especially o pry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick, rooman, Wallenberg and 16 others
Keep coping all three have high appeal. Not as high as other chads but definitely above average appeal, especially o pry

They have above average appeal despite looking uncanny, NOT because of it.

Of course otherwise many of these alien models have top tier faces and bone structure.

But compare any of these alien pheno guys to the Jensen Ackles pheno or average looking pheno and they get appeal mogged.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, yellowrice, rooman and 5 others
They have above average appeal despite looking uncanny, NOT because of it.

Of course otherwise many of these alien models have top tier faces and bone structure.

But compare any of these alien pheno guys to the Jensen Ackles pheno or average looking pheno and they get appeal mogged.
thom strijd mogs ackles to death

• +1
Reactions: User49 and sibience
literally all 3 would hit 99+ in 5 minutes on tinder

its already known that when women get mogged hard by guys , they bitch about them
a girl can't believe that a guy can be better looking than her, her whole existence breaks down
But do you find Kelly Mittendorf attractive? She has very similar "alien" or "robot" look, which triggers the uncanny valley effect in our brains.

that's cuz she has a feature (hunter eyes) that looks good on males,but doesn't suit females
most attractive women have cuck eyes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25667, ROTTING and 4 others
Agree. I never denied that.

And different people have different responses to the uncanny valley effect, so some girls wouldn't mind the look as much and find it exotic while for others it can be a complete turn off.

Contrast to a typical prototypical goodlooking white guy that almost all girls will have positive reactions to.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, looksseg and germanlooks
I also look uncanny but that's just due to me being ugly.
I don't look like a Greek marble structure like Barrett.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25377 and sibience
that's cuz she has a feature (hunter eyes) that looks good on males,but doesn't suit females
Her face is overall not good looking: invisible eyebrows, bulbous nose and as you said the eyes aren’t feminine + they are asymmetric which makes them look even more alien

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bululu_87, rooman, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
Basically, still looking completely human is a prerequisite for being attractive.

(tiktok of Jordan Barrett)

View attachment 2083096View attachment 2083097View attachment 2083099 (Literally JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

So what is the uncanny valley? Watch this short video:

1200px-Mori_Uncanny_Valley.svg.png

(Basically when something looks very human (but not human enough) and something looks uncanny about them, it belongs in the uncanny valley).

How does this apply to attractiveness?

When this site uses the term "alien" to describe male models such as Barrett, O'pry, De Poot,.... this is what looking uncanny causes - a decrease in attractiveness. Of course guys on here cope thinking these guys have high appeal....

Or do you perhaps think her face is unsettling? And/or threatening, or just very creepy.

This is the same feeling girls get when seeing O'pry, Barrett, De Poot, and other "alien" models. The uncanny valley look makes someone look creepy, NOT attractive.

Many girls would rather fuck dogs than Barrett or De Poot, because dogs have 0% human likeness, so they do not cause the uncanny valley feeling.

@mrriceguy @thecel

*** Also I will start spoiler tagging users in these types of posts, if you don't want to miss my posts on facial aesthetics or looks theory, select "yes" to the poll. ***

Not o’pry, every girl liked him in blank space and every guy wanted to be him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 20677, Iblamejordan and 4 others
And different people have different responses to the uncanny valley effect, so some girls wouldn't mind the look as much and find it exotic while for others it can be a complete turn off.

Contrast to a typical prototypical goodlooking white guy that almost all girls will have positive reactions to.
Yes but tbh you exaggerate their uncanniness. They don’t look as uncanny in motion and there are far more uncanny looking models.

• JFL
thom strijd mogs ackles to death

They are both similar high class looking pheno. Who mogs who is up to females to decide, and many more than you think would prefer Ackles even if they don't know who he is.

literally all 3 would hit 99+ in 5 minutes on tinder
Has been disproven in many experiments.

It isn't about "hunter eyes" or not. It is about the robot look. The look that makes them look less human.

There are many women with these "hunter eyes" that are the attractive non robot kind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, rooman, looksseg and 2 others
Yes but tbh you exaggerate their uncanniness. They don’t look as uncanny in motion and there are far more uncanny looking models.

You may not think they look uncanny, but look at girls opinions from the tiktok comments that I posted in my thread.

I will post them again here... Which models or guys are so much more uncanny to get this response from females?

1676739183974-png.2083099

1676739138881-png.2083096

(tiktok of barrett)

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Her face is overall not good looking: invisible eyebrows
thick dark eyebrows are masculine right ?
so invisible/light eyebrows shouldn't failo her , girls generally have curved eyebrows
Has been disproven in many experiments.
wrong
o pry hit 99+ in 5 minutes , matched with every girl
and using smiling NT pics of barett/de poot was a blowout as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Hentaiwatcher69, sibience and 1 other person
You may not think they look uncanny, but look at girls opinions from the tiktok comments that I posted in my thread.

I will post them again here... Which models or guys are so much more uncanny to get this response from females?

1676739183974-png.2083099

1676739138881-png.2083096

(tiktok of barrett)
Coping femcels tbh.

The main issue is that they all have hideous physiques. If they were gymmaxxed they had so much more sex appeal

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and sibience
thick dark eyebrows are masculine right ?
so invisible/light eyebrows shouldn't failo her , girls generally have curved eyebrows
Light eyebrows failo anyone because they aren’t visible enough.
Dark eyebrows always are ideal on men and women. On men they need to be thick and low set and on women thinner and higher set

• +1
Reactions: rooman, looksseg, makeme183 and 1 other person
Coping femcels tbh.

The main issue is that they all have hideous physiques. If they were gymmaxxed they had so much more sex appeal

YOU are the one coping JFL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did you not watch the tiktok of Barrett I posted in my thread? Girls can't even tell if he is gymmaxxed or not because of his baggy clothes.

It is completely over if you watch that tiktok and don't agree with girls in the comments. That is when you know it is over and you are infected with PSL autism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
YOU are the one coping JFL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did you not watch the tiktok of Barrett I posted in my thread? You even tell if he is gymmaxxed or not because of his baggy clothes.

It is completely over if you watch that tiktok and don't agree with girls in the comments. That is when you know it is over and infected with PSL autism.
Imagining believing what women say. Only their actions count

Before O pry was known as much as he is now he cleaned up in tinder experiments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, makeme183 and sibience
Not o’pry, every girl liked him in blank space and every guy wanted to be him

Not really lol. Remember that Taylor Swift's music video has 3 billion views while O'pry only has 600k on instagram.

To not even get 1 million followers on instagram despite that many girls seeing your face, it means you aren't that attractive.

What a retarded cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sibience
Imagining believing what women say. Only their actions count

Before O pry was known as much as he is now he cleaned up in tinder experiments

I never said O'pry wasn't goodlooking. He is goodlooking to females, but many guys mog him. He just has a unique model alien look.

What a retarded cope.
I will tag you in my future threads even though you replied no in my poll.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
o pry hit 99+ in 5 minutes , matched with every girl
No he didn't. There have been many tinder experiments with him back then in lookism. And even then tinder was way easier.

He did well but not that well.

Not really lol. Remember that Taylor Swift's music video has 3 billion views while O'pry only has 600k on instagram.

To not even get 1 million followers on instagram despite that many girls seeing your face, it means you aren't that attractive.
Wrong. I wanted to be o’pry badly when that video came out and I’m sure other men did too

• JFL
Prime Barrett before he bogged himself did have jb appeal tbh

Opry is convetionally attractive even if hes slightly uncanny. And if DePoot was in some sort of popular movie/tv show he'd have millions of goth jbs obssesing over him

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Traxanas, sibience and 1 other person
its basically the same as with many female supermodels (not talking about victoria's secret, most of those girls look very high appeal, trust me watch it) like gisele bundchen, she looks unattractive as shit to me, many of barrett o'pry etc. are very atriking which is arguably more important than appeal for modelling, other than people like chico who has high appeal too they aren't that attractive to women too

• +1
Opry is convetionally attractive even if hes slightly uncanny. And if DePoot was in some sort of popular movie/tv show he'd have millions of goth jbs obssesing over him

So Kelly Mittendorf would also have simps if she was in a movie or show? Some simps but really not much. Same with De Poot.
O'pry had 3 billion Swift fans see his face. 600k on instagram. That korean football player has almost 3 million on instagram after playing a few football games.

its basically the same as with many female supermodels (not talking about victoria's secret, most of those girls look very high appeal, trust me watch it) like gisele bundchen, she looks unattractive as shit to me, many of barrett o'pry etc. are very atriking which is arguably more important than appeal for modelling, other than people like chico who has high appeal too they aren't that attractive to women too

What I am talking about is uncanny valley though. Most of Victoria Secret models don't have the uncanny valley look, they just generally are too facially masculine, for example wide jaws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nochills and Deleted member 15468
Wrong. I wanted to be o’pry badly when that video came out and I’m sure other men did too

What men think and want to be is not what girls want. Most men would think O'pry is amazing looking, but girls don't think that. Again with all the exposure he had in blank space, he doesn't even have nearly as many followers as Cho Gue Sung.

Most men wanted to look like bodybuilders and worshipped them when they were young.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Jasonfedele.is_god
So Kelly Mittendorf would also have simps if she was in a movie or show? Some simps but really not much. Same with De Poot.
O'pry had 3 billion Swift fans see his face. 600k on instagram. That korean football player has almost 3 million on instagram after playing a few football games.

What I am talking about is uncanny valley though. Most of Victoria Secret models don't have the uncanny valley look, they just generally are too facially masculine, for example wide jaws.
yes and the manly and weird features of them make them look uncanney to me

• +1
What men think and want to be is not what girls want. Most men would think O'pry is amazing looking, but girls don't think that. Again with all the exposure he had in blank space, he doesn't even have nearly as many followers as Cho Gue Sung.

Most men wanted to look like bodybuilders and worshipped them when they were young.
Nah I can see that Barrett is alien looking. Not o’pry tho also why would Taylor swift want him in the music video

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and sibience

Maybe in the 80s

yes and the manly and weird features of them make them look uncanney to me

In this thread uncanny is used to refer to not looking fully human.

I guess a more broad definition of uncanny can also be used to describe a male that looks female or female that looks masculine, although that isn't too uncommon to see to where it is uncanny in my opinion.

Nah I can see that Barrett is alien looking. Not o’pry tho also why would Taylor swift want him in the music video
He is still robot looking. Rectangle eyes just look weird lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
In this thread uncanny is used to refer to not looking fully human.

I guess a more broad definition of uncanny can also be used to describe a male that looks female or female that looks masculine, although that isn't too uncommon to see to where it is uncanny in my opinion.
oh ok, well in that case for me only De Poot and Barrett look uncanny, o'pry i think has good appeal for women, if his eyes were different the appeal would be higher

the average guy that goes viral on tiktok has higher and broader appeal to women than those aliens

• +1
Reactions: plukee and sibience
This is not a human.
if she woke me up from my sleep
i would look at her and think i got dropped off at another planet

• JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 19798 and sibience
oh ok, well in that case for me only De Poot and Barrett look uncanny, o'pry i think has good appeal for women, if his eyes were different the appeal would be higher

the average guy that goes viral on tiktok has higher and broader appeal to women than those aliens

Yes, this site needs to understand that the tiktok eye area is ideal. Typical normal looking pretty eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Yes, this site needs to understand that the tiktok eye area is ideal. Typical normal looking pretty eyes.
yes completely hooded eyes are a failo

• +1
if she woke me up from my sleep
i would look at her and think i got dropped off at another planet

At first when I saw her there was no natural attraction because of how alien and robot she looked and the uncanny valley effect.

But tbh I could see myself being attracted to her, like a developing fetish or very exotic thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and datboijj
opry is attract8ce, his cjin to philthrum, es ratio, byzigo width ipd etc all are gret, this is scienc3

• JFL
True and this is why extreme surgerycels become more uncanny the more surgery they get. They take away their humanness. Looking like the terminator literally looks stupid and people will laugh.

This is why normies slay while forum Chads rot. Busy trying to look superhuman meanwhile everyone thinks of them as handsome squidward or aspie tryhards

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 12330, GetShrekt and 2 others
opry is attract8ce, his cjin to philthrum, es ratio, byzigo width ipd etc all are gret, this is scienc3

Funny if sarcasm, I am assuming it is.

True and this is why extreme surgerycels become more uncanny the more surgery they get. They take away their humanness. Looking like the terminator literally looks stupid and people will laugh.

This is why normies slay while forum Chads rot. Busy trying to look superhuman meanwhile everyone thinks of them as handsome squidward or aspie tryhards

Agree. Rotters here underestimate the importance of normalness (I don't like the word averageness) in attractiveness.

Many conclusions from studies have already determined that attractive faces look more normal and human with good features are better than more extreme features even if they are good.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 23778
Funny if sarcasm, I am assuming it is.

Agree. Rotters here underestimate the importance of normalness (I don't like the word averageness) in attractiveness.

Many conclusions from studies have already determined that attractive faces look more normal and human with good features are better than more extreme features even if they are good.
no, opry is attractice and we can deduce thos based on tinder experiments, ge asks girl ehy lets frick bb amd they go ah yes

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and sibience
no, opry is attractice and we can deduce thos based on tinder experiments, ge asks girl ehy lets frick bb amd they go ah yes

I can never tell if someone is joking on .org.

But it doesn't matter because it is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
low averageness /thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and sibience
low averageness /thread

Not necessarily low averageness.

A person can have low facial averageness but still not have the Uncanny Valley look.

It is just hard to explain how someone's eyes look uncanny, other than by looking at them.