EXPOSING @Floda AS A FAKE FOID LARPER AND EVISCERATING ALL "HER" SIMPS (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
In these past few days, a curse has been brought upon the forum
A "female" started posting, and soon the whole offtopic was in disarray...

If i had been here at the time, everything couldve been prevented.
Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:
"What do you mean by 'preventing it'?

Ladies and gents, may i present to you the following discovery:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Here is the proof:

Remember the "leaked" pic of this "femcel"?

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

Its literally a pic from /soc/ on 4chan from years ago...
The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...
I mean, mirin dedication, but thats overly extensive..

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.
But i thought for a second:
"What happens if i confront the larper myself?"
So thats exactly what i did.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
good job on that one tbh)
Then i decided to ask my friends if they had any already open DMS
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)
Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Thanks to these users we got many simps caught. My guys deserve a VIP!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

and many more:

Oh my god, these guys are beyond any hope...

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Asking for "rates", pming a "girl" on an incel forum...

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

First we have this greycel @Reez6493 . Really pathetic stuff right here:

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.
It is infact @Anstrum95 :

I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:
Its @Niko, the supposed tinder slayer, begging a becky gook for pics :feelskek:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Shame on you man... do better.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Finally, we have the saddest case of all
Holy fuck this one is cagefuel, i couldnt believe the things i was seeing...
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

he even sent a dick pic but im not gonna show that one..

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

Shoutout to niggas who never believed in any of this larping:

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234
Think About It GIF by Identity

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

And the team of guys who were behind this legendary simp exposing:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Tagging anyone who participated in threads related to this fake foid:
@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, NumbThePain, pneumocystosis and 187 others
Cheers fireworks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, SteveRogers, AsGoodAsItGets and 49 others

Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...

Here is the proof:

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...
(i had to censor his face as to not get banned)

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger

@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

Love it!! Still reading though

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rooman, Deleted member 29078 and 13 others
@Niko i was just kidding about that comment bb

im sry

i knew it was a catfish

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 16275, Moneymaxerr and 19 others

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:

Here is the proof:

s reactions mr GIF

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Sad Doctor Who GIF

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Sad Michael Scott GIF

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166

Tom Cruise What GIF

Funny GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger

Damn man, this is some kind of next level research...

You should apply to Bellingcat or sth :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Psychophilly and Deleted member 14392
ban all the simps.

@TsarTsar444 i knew you werent capable of this. I was played

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16275, JL~ and 9 others
@Yliaster is always right.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 13787
OVER FOR CUCKS ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Why wasn't I exposed among the simps? :feelshehe:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 16474
@fucclife you liar :lul::ROFLMAO:

The Woman Behind the Spit Take GIF Heard 'Round the Internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, rooman, Skywalker and 20 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 13787
Put the evisceration message I sent to her, I was the only based user

• JFL
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 23228
how is mine the most pathetic? i kept it purely sexual incel

stfu

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Myth, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
Textbook example of a good thread

- race-oriented - check
- a couple of subhumans thrown under the bus - check
- large font and colours - check
- delirious typing style - check
-This stolen comment-check

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, SteveRogers, AsGoodAsItGets and 79 others
how is mine the most pathetic? i kept it purely sexual incel

stfu
"muh im chad" :sick::sick:

Your twink ass was simping for that gook like no tomorrow

@444

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Myth, Deleted member 16275 and 19 others
V9jc9tPl
Kjb936

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, ShowerMaxxing, rooman and 68 others

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:

Here is the proof:

s reactions mr GIF

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Sad Doctor Who GIF

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Sad Michael Scott GIF

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166

Tom Cruise What GIF

Funny GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger

@Floda simps on suicide watch
Connor murphy lookism

Jfl at this nigga. Even with the frauded LTB nude niggas here still simped after this LARPing bitch left right and center. Petition to ban all the simps that thirsted for this abomination?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker, Myth and 14 others
I was pretty sure it was a larp and how was that even simping? I just was only curious and polite :oops:

and I told that larp account to move on from this forum incase it was real, I didnt go extra mile for anything just it was a fast converastion gave some tips with hairstyle and we ended with Nana 🥺

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Gladiator, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
"muh im chad" :sick::sick:

Your twink ass was simping for that gook like no tomorrow

@444
wheres the simping

asking for asspictures is simping

when did i say "muh im a chad" u faggut

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth, \/orman, 444 and 2 others
Simpocalypse

Attachments

• 671959B2-8FB4-4F42-875E-7C428E69760E.jpeg
    671959B2-8FB4-4F42-875E-7C428E69760E.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14984, \/orman and 7 others
dying at this thread tbh brutal i remember when this was a black pill site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24444, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 24 others
ngl @cloUder when she said shes 16 my heart stopped

and mods took down my thread.

Thought i was going to jail. Phew :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Pharmaceutic and 14 others
what did i lie about? i said i talked to her sexually, i did start asking for nudes after "she" sent them too me

but before hand i didint.
Just accept your a Simpass bitch

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
I was pretty sure it was a larp and how was that even simping? I just was only curious and polite :oops:

and I told that larp account to move on from this forum incase it was real, I didnt go extra mile for anything just it was a fast converastion and we ended with Nana 🥺
nah fr though, where did i "simp" :lul: do these losers even know what simping is?????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
ngl @cloUder when she said shes 16 my heart stopped

and mods took down my thread.

Thought i was going to jail. Phew :feelsgah:
yeah ngl that guy was fucked for larping as 16, like bruh, u finna send random niggas to jail :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 14984, justinzayn and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, SurgeryEnjoyer, n0rthface and 5 others
wheres the simping

asking for asspictures is simping

when did i say "muh im a chad" u faggut
you complete utter fucking cuck.

You have now lost all respect, chadlite jestermaxxing for a LTB gook :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16275, Corleone and 18 others
SmartSelect 20221112 191640 Chrome
SmartSelect 20221112 191651 Chrome

Astaghfirullah @StreegeReturn @justinzayn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jxck7468, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275 and 39 others
Simpocalypse
bruh.. fuck u bich. i genuinely thought it was larp from the beginning and i also thought we were bros you a bitch fr ong omm fuck you nigguh

u could clearly tell i was joking in the thread where u said she pm'd you with the whole shes not messaging chads etc, i did start to believe it after u sent the voice message a LITTLE BIT but even then i pretty much doubted it

fuck you...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14984, \/orman and 1 other person

and I told that larp account to move on from this forum incase it was real, I didnt go extra mile for anything just it was a fast converastion gave some tips with hairstyle and we ended with Nana 🥺
I believe you're innocent, bhai!

SouInocenteMeo

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, \/orman, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24117, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Legendary thread

I was just polite and the conversation was short

how I am lumped into with those degenerates tho? :oops:

Dylan posted a dickpic? wtff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14984, Hades and 4 others
@fucclife just lol @ u subhuman

3054121 christian bale laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16501 and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and latincell95
Was the averagejoe floda convo real?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 20677, latincell95 and 3 others
theres also a video where he wrote his name on a piece of paper and recorded himself lmao, i would share it but i cant censor a video
Stop Hes Already Dead GIFs | Tenor

@fucclife :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger, \/orman and 8 others

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:

Here is the proof:

s reactions mr GIF

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Sad Doctor Who GIF

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Sad Michael Scott GIF

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166

Tom Cruise What GIF

Funny GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger

Yo, wait a damn minute :lul:, show the whole context of that floda convo from my side not just a gif i posted, i clearly never asked for a nude I asked for a pic to prove that she's a girl so that she could be banned, and wanted to talk with her about who was simping for her JFL. And the gif saying "pretty please" was for me to get consent about posting the nude in a thread for some of you cucks to enjoy and some free cage reacts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Corleone, RichardSpencel and 20 others
I had a feeling that was a dude behind that account. They way it talked it was an obvious troll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 14984 and 9 others
Ironic some of these people made fun of me for having oneitis, but then simp for MTB brown nippled hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, garoupilled_, Myth and 24 others
always felt like it was larp

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 22354 and ascension
Legendary thread

I was just polite and the conversation was short

how I am lumped into with those degenerates tho? :oops:

Dylan posted a dickpic? wtff

bro yours was worse than mine arguably

at least i cussed this bitch out

and threatened to leak her nude and expose her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, \/orman, latincell95 and 2 others
wait wtf @cloUder why u put me in this thread, it was joke :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 22930 and 10 others
LMAOOOO read every single word

Bunch of you fucking faggots I swear... MuH BlACkPILL little faggots...

:lul::lul::lul:

@cloUder I applaud you. What a fucking G lmao. And you're right, men are cucks by nature and will do ANYTHING for women and intimacy.

God damn... That's just SO brutal man.

I'll think of all you fucking faggots once I ascend with trimax and fuck the JBWmaxxers' asian wives GFs lolol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 8771, mazzi and 13 others
can you explain to me how sending a pic to a female on the site is cucked or simping
]
or asking for a pic of some ass

god damn
Ur dick is on the internet now how is that not cucked jfl

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Yo, wait a damn minute :lul:, show the whole context of that floda convo from my side not just a gif i posted, i clearly never asked for a nude I asked for a pic to prove that she's a girl so that she could be banned, and wanted to talk with her about who was simping for her JFL. And the gif saying "pretty please" was for me to get consent about posting the nude in a thread for some of you cucks to enjoy and some free cage reacts
C6e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Gladiator, Sondern and 6 others