Extractionpill (Never get extractions)

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
DISCLAIMER: I am saying this as a guy who got atleast 6-8 teeth extracted before i was even 12

It makes your jaw smaller and makes you lose bone mass, fucks up your airways by making them smaller Quoting incels.is:
I got utterly butchered by jew orthodontists, teeth extractions combined with braces, even though my case wasnt severe my parents still agreed to it, the end result was elongated face, narrow palate/small mouth, tired looking eyes.

Instead of extractions I should have been given a palatal expander to expand my upper jaw NOT NARROW IT EVEN FURTHER WITH EXTRACTIONS AND BRACES, FUCKING JEWS I CANT EVEN BREATHE PROPERLY BECAUSE MY AIRWAY IS TOO NARROW.

If you have teeth problems and some jew recommends teeth extractions TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF, I read on many forums how even oblivious adults with not at all severe cases get convinced to do this
8 extractions here + currently having to wear a mouth guard to avoid my teeth thinning away. Jew doctors have narrowed me down with that shit jfl
Yep, 8 extractions soon to be 9 checking in. Narrow mouth checking in. Teeth clustering on top of eachother checking in. Teeth thinning away which will need soon replacement checking in too.
Tagging extractionpillers @IwantToLooksMaxx @yonmaxxed @iprayforascension @Bekanu @AtomicBlackPill69 @Salludon @thesexiestboulalive @SPFromNY914

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 2733 and 4 others
How much is you palette width?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
I’m going to the dentist tomorrow to check on my teeth and prevent any problems so I won’t need to extract anything.

• +1
how and why do you have that many teeth removed
we only have 32 teeth

what about invisalign :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: geezcel
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Indeed

Jewish dentist whore suggested I remove my third molars preemptively but I refused, lying my parents won't let me.

Damn greedy orthodontists scaring you into being afraid of something few people actually experience if they actually take care of themselves

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and SPFromNY914
DISCLAIMER: I am saying this as a guy who got atleast 6-8 teeth extracted before i was even 12

It makes your jaw smaller and makes you lose bone mass, fucks up your airways by making them smaller Quoting incels.is:

Tagging extractionpillers @IwantToLooksMaxx @yonmaxxed @iprayforascension @Bekanu @AtomicBlackPill69 @Salludon @thesexiestboulalive @SPFromNY914
I can confirm as living proof

• +1