Extreme Dietmaxxing Strategy

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Develop insomnia: in my worst instances where I was sleep less than an hour a day, I found myself having very little appetite even though I am bloatmaxxed currycel addicted to food to cope my painfully lonely life. 😕

Pills that are designed to keep you up also limit hunger such as Adderall.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Bump thread. 😕

Low IQ

Sleep deprivation is fucking terrible for your health, and ESPECIALLY body composition. Muscle loss, insulin resistance, lower testosterone.

Sleeping more is actually better for leanmaxxing

Low IQ

Sleep deprivation is fucking terrible for your health, and ESPECIALLY body composition. Muscle loss, insulin resistance, lower testosterone.

Sleeping more is actually better for leanmaxxing
:hnghn: I may have been wrong then.

Develop insomnia: in my worst instances where I was sleep less than an hour a day, I found myself having very little appetite even though I am bloatmaxxed currycel addicted to food to cope my painfully lonely life. 😕

@Clark69 See my point?

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

Apple cider vinegar actually helps a good amount for me, also if you just commit to a diet and NEVER break it then you will get more displine because hunger is an overrated emotion that only Americans fall into; it's stress that makes people relapse if you have learning something new or have a goal in the day then it's easier to not eat

That's what I said in one of my threads, but no one believed me

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
That's what I said in one of my threads, but no one believed me