Extreme fat loss protocol

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
All’ you have to do is resist 3 to 6 weeks of extreme hunger, eating around 1300/1400kcal and doing 1h cardio daily with intense weight training (Same protocol as when you’re maintaining mass, to prevent muscle loss)

I haven’t reduced weights in any exercise

I’m currently 1.75 weeks/3 into this cut and the difference in my physique is CRAZY.

Before
IMG 3181
IMG 3228

After
IMG 3180
IMG 3225

Note: I’m currently just halfway through this 3 weeks cut.

I will update the thread when it’s over.
JFL to all vipers saying you’ll lose muscle mass when cutting aggressively

If you suffer too much from hunger, you can use compounds that reduce it (semaglutide etc..), but for such a short period of time it really doesn’t matter in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, john788, 5.5psl and 4 others
cardio is kinda cope calorie deficit is 80% of the job but helps a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
u lose any face fat?

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
How’s your hair
Notice anymore hairfall

• +1
Reactions: j05
No doubt you will lose some muscle mass. I’m doing 1400 calories rn on ostarine

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
I agree with that, but this way you can eat a little 300 calories more which help you make it sustainable

I did not lose any noticeable mass doing it natty, strength stayed the same

I'm doing 1200 no supplements and i have only moderate hunger idk why , and doing the same intesity workouts.
Other times i can't even resist in 500 cal deficit , your mental state also matters so much

How’s your hair
Notice anymore hairfall
Not noticeably, but it’s such a short period of time that it doesn’t matter

I'm doing 1200 no supplements and i have only moderate hunger idk why , and doing the same intesity workouts.
Other times i can't even resist in 500 cal deficit , your mental state also matters so much
I found that drinking coffee literally eliminates hunger in my case for some time

I found that drinking coffee literally eliminates hunger in my case for some time
Ik i always abuse it and some periods it makes much more effect than others i guess im building resistance then lowering in some ways again and again

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Ik i always abuse it and some periods it makes much more effect than others i guess im building resistance then lowering in some ways again and again
My diet is as follows, as it may help someone

No breakfast

Lunch:
5 eggs with tomato sauce and 1/2 onions
1 fruit (40kcal (kiwi/pear/orange)

Dinner:
200g chicken with ketchup
1 small toast (300kcal)
1 fruit (40kcal (pear/kiwi/orange)

Before sleep:
100ml kefir
1 fruit (40kcal kiwi/orange/pear)
Protein shake:
50ml milk
30g protein
Water
Coffee

My diet is as follows, as it may help someone

No breakfast

Lunch:
5 eggs with tomato sauce and 1/2 onions
1 fruit (40kcal (kiwi/pear/orange)

Dinner:
200g chicken with ketchup
1 small toast (300kcal)
1 fruit (40kcal (pear/kiwi/orange)

Before sleep:
100ml kefir
1 fruit (40kcal kiwi/orange/pear)
Protein shake:
50ml milk
30g protein
Water
Coffee
i take like 1 g of caffeine a day but no coffe at least 8 hr before sleep is the best otherwise it will fuck you up

• +1
are you stupid? cardio just raises your deficit or gives you the option to eat more at the same deficit you want

• +1
are you stupid? cardio just raises your deficit or gives you the option to eat more at the same deficit you want
in fact i said 80% is diet retard

nigga you legit said caloric deficit is 80% not diet
i meant calorie deficit in the diet still doesnt change the fact cardio is just the cherry on top

i meant calorie deficit in the diet still doesnt change the fact cardio is just the cherry on top
even so, cardio is really good if you're not lazy, you can literally decide to add 30 mins of cardio everyday to burn like 300 cals and keep eating on maintenance and you'll be cutting on 300 calories deficit

• +1
even so, cardio is really good if you're not lazy, you can literally decide to add 30 mins of cardio everyday to burn like 300 cals and keep eating on maintenance and you'll be cutting on 300 calories deficit
Exactly, I integrated it in my protocol because It allows me to eat a little more calories

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
i take like 1 g of caffeine a day but no coffe at least 8 hr before sleep is the best otherwise it will fuck you up
yeah i think im taking that much of caffeine too probably not healthy taking that much but lean is life
sometimes i sip on green tea in the afternoon so i less likely to binge eat

All’ you have to do is resist 3 to 6 weeks of extreme hunger, eating around 1300/1400kcal and doing 1h cardio daily with intense weight training (Same protocol as when you’re maintaining mass, to prevent muscle loss)

I’m currently 1.75 weeks/3 into this cut and the difference in my physique is CRAZY.

Before
View attachment 2814030View attachment 2814031

After
View attachment 2814029View attachment 2814032

If you suffer too much from hunger, you can use compounds that reduce it (semaglutide etc..), but for such a short period of time it really doesn’t matter in my opinion
will this aggresive cutting stunt growth? how much protein did u eat per day?

Before

After

after this will you just jump back to maintenance cal?

Semaglutide, DNP, and Ostarine.

after this will you just jump back to maintenance cal?
Yeah, or a lean bulk for a couple of months, while doing another LGD cycle

Before

After

@shieldzz

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing