Extreme suicidefuel for dickcels

you retards realize that that sub is full of mentally ill women with borderline personality disorder who get off on humiliating men virtually to make up for the times they've been humiliated? look through that sub with a clear eye and you'll see how desperate they are for male attention and validation.

Captura de Tela 2019 10 28 as 124453

Don't cope like that bro, it will bring you nothing

LifeFuel if true
Johnny sins and chris strokes are both 7 inches

I’m 7.5 before I jelqed to 8.3 I dick mog Johnny sins and girls can’t take it at all even before and some have said I’m there biggest.

6 or 5.5 is indeed the average length

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3299 and Enlil
op was written by a closeted homo

Jfl it's over. I'm dedicating 1hr a day of jelqing since now :cage:

I stopped jelqing tbh, I'm only doing hanging now (you're supposed to do after you get some experience with jelq though) but I'm not even sure if it's really pulling the inside tissue, but whatever, I'll keep doing it for a couple of months, I need one full inch at least, and hanging is waaaay more convenient (if you have the privacy) than jelqing

I stopped jelqing tbh, I'm only doing hanging now (you're supposed to do after you get some experience with jelq though) but I'm not even sure if it's really pulling the inside tissue, but whatever, I'll keep doing it for a couple of months, I need one full inch at least, and hanging is waaaay more convenient (if you have the privacy) than jelqing
Do you do it with bath mate?

Do you do it with bath mate?

Nope, I need to buy one though

tbh the thing that I need to work the most is my patience, this whole jelq/hangingmaxing is boring af I hate it

Me
Nope, I need to buy one though

tbh the thing that I need to work the most is my patience, this whole jelq/hangingmaxing is boring af I hate it
Me too I already dont wanna do it and I dont even know I'm doing right. Its fucking painful. I cant get laid cuz I have sucha small dick even if I attract a woman. What the actual fuck.
HOLY FUCK.

WHY DID WE HAVE TO BE METASTASIZED ONTO THIS STUPID FUCKING PLANET NGL??
I wanna rope man

• WTF
Reactions: xit
my pathetic penis size is what lead me to finding redpill forums and psl

i think 6.5 is average 7 is unremarkable and big starts at 7.5x6

too many brutal dickpills for me in this thread

Johnny sins and chris strokes are both 7 inches

I’m 7.5 before I jelqed to 8.3 I dick mog Johnny sins and girls can’t take it at all even before and some have said I’m there biggest.

6 or 5.5 is indeed the average length
How long did it take you to get .8 Inches gain? Did you gain any girth? I have same length as u before hand

Its over for baby dick incels