Eye area is all about upper eyelid actually

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
The fat above your eye measuring how chad tier it is going to be;

Pinch the top where your eyebrow ends and bottom of your eyelid, stretch skin towards your ear, and a little bit upwards (For PCT impression), and that should give you results, but don't stretch too far back so you don't look like asiancel
20200206 142938

Eyecel went from looking like frog to chadmaster just from one pinch
20200212 225442
20200206 190611

And it also straightens your eyebrows, and under-eye skin. So you don't have to worry about eyebrows and dark under-eye circles

But was it legit? I don't know, i should have to try this before posting, maybe i can give you updates, but i just want to encourage people to test this

HOW TO EXCERCISE ORBITAL MUSCLES

070717 1054 Orbicularis1

You'll need these thing idk the names of:

927820 100
562 IMG 2666031611

Pinch them as shown in picture with myself, and try to blink as many times as possible, (I can actually feel my muscles while doing this) just figure out yourself how many sets you need, there are no reps, do this till failure.

Although no scientific studies have been conducted to test how well this might work, researchers do know that using any muscle more often can counteract the effects of muscle weakness and deterioration, often resulting in greater muscular strength and a lifted appearance in the target area. Try this out yourself guys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Scarfaced, AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and 20 others
There's a surgeon who pulls your eyes kinda like that and makes it stay that way. He calls it cat eye surgery or something. Someone here should know who I'm talking about.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, AscendingHero, CursedOne and 3 others
This is an excellent post. I had many similar hypotheses to this post. I was able to correct the asymmetry in my face by training the muscle between my eyebrows by frowning.
If people are interested in the kinds of muscle you can train on your face to change the way it looks, you can view the following 3D face model that I customized:

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and Deleted member 21192
thats eye hooding

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The fat above your eye measuring how chad tier it is going to be;

Pinch the top where your eyebrow ends and bottom of your eyelid, stretch skin towards your ear, and a little bit upwards (For PCT impression), and that should give you results, but don't stretch too far back so you don't look like asiancel
View attachment 265184

Eyecel went from looking like frog to chadmaster just from one pinch
View attachment 265187View attachment 265189

And it also straightens your eyebrows, and under-eye skin. So you don't have to worry about eyebrows and dark under-eye circles

But was it legit? I don't know, i should have to try this before posting, maybe i can give you updates, but i just want to encourage people to test this

HOW TO EXCERCISE ORBITAL MUSCLES

View attachment 265221

You'll need these thing idk the names of:

Pinch them as opposed in picture with myself, and try to blink as many times, (I can actually feel my muscles doing this) just figure out yourself how many sets you need, do till failure.

View attachment 265218

Although no scientific studies have been conducted to test how well this might work, researchers do know that using any muscle more often can counteract the effects of muscle weakness and deterioration, often resulting in greater muscular strength and a lifted appearance in the target area. Try this out yourself guys
When should I accept results

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
FUCKING BASED

• +1
Reactions: thecel and EthnicelAscension
There's a surgeon who pulls your eyes kinda like that and makes it stay that way. He calls it cat eye surgery or something. Someone here should know who I'm talking about.

I need this/will get it. Anyone know what it is called? Is probably a relatively minor procedure too

mine looks worse when i do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
@Golden Glass care of confirm king?

OP what do you know about Dr Sinn increasing IPD with some magic surgery? (Not OBO)

I’ll elaborate;
Dr Sinn supposedly does a modified lefort 3 (it’s not clear what it is maybe it’s a further modification which focuses only on the eye area) where he does some soft tissue manipulation which can result in a maximum of 6mm IPD lengthening

Supposedly he has had good success with this operation

Last edited:
Don't use the items you mentioned in the pictures to hold your eye area, they can leave marks on the side of your face..
If you really must, use something less damaging.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I think surgery can do the same

@Golden Glass care of confirm king?
Don’t necessarily agree with the title. PFL, IPD, and a good medial canthus are all more important for eye area.

OP what do you know about Dr Sinn increasing IPD with some magic surgery? (Not OBO)

I’ll elaborate;
Dr Sinn supposedly does a modified lefort 3 (it’s not clear what it is maybe it’s a further modification which focuses only on the eye area) where he does some soft tissue manipulation which can result in a maximum of 6mm IPD lengthening

Supposedly he has had good success with this operation
What you’re talking about is a lateral orbital rim osteotomy (very similar to an OBO), idk why you think OP knows anything about this. Yes Sinn claimed he can do it to either increase PFL or even IPD using soft tissue manipulation in conjunction. Not much else is known in all honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MogTheMogger, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
I was addressing OP but in reality it was an open ended question. It may be similar to an OBO but if if it was as risky as OBO he wouldn’t advertise it to non-syndrome patients. I shall enquire this week and see what he says

Legit. Ptosis surgery can help with this. I’m planning on getting it because I legitimately have ptosis in one eye and want to make my upper eyelids tighter.

Having tight upper eyelids is so important. Having droopy ones make you look tired/high. Sleep can also help with this, but if you’re like me, you need ptosis surgery to make it permanent because they sag as the day goes on.

I was addressing OP but in reality it was an open ended question. It may be similar to an OBO but if if it was as risky as OBO he wouldn’t advertise it to non-syndrome patients. I shall enquire this week and see what he says
He also offers OBO on non syndrome patients.

However,

The difference between Sinn offering Lefort IIIs/lateral orbital rim osteotomies, and him offering OBOs, is that in the latter, he requires a neurosurgeon be present since the brain is exposed at one point, so this drives up the cost an insane amount.

This is why you’ve never heard of anyone doing something like an OBO with him, but he would still do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 4887
What would you say the risk is for the lateral orbital osteotomy? Anything above a 5-8% chance of blindness or death is unacceptable for me however I believe in the competence of today’s surgeons

I know this is meme surgery territory but I’ve studied my face carefully and realised that my eyes if 5mm more apart would ascend me hard

He also offers OBO on non syndrome patients.

However,

The difference between Sinn offering Lefort IIIs/lateral orbital rim osteotomies, and him offering OBOs, is that in the latter, he requires a neurosurgeon be present since the brain is exposed at one point, so this drives up the cost an insane amount.

This is why you’ve never heard of anyone doing something like an OBO with him, but he would still do it.

Bro one of my eyes are bigger than the the other. Is there any surgery to get the hooded effect like that eyecel got ? Or should I just consult Taban.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
What would you say the risk is for the lateral orbital osteotomy? Anything above a 5-8% chance of blindness or death is unacceptable for me however I believe in the competence of today’s surgeons
I can’t really say. I don’t think it would be that high with someone super qualified like Sinn or Wolfe. Those numbers are also taken from syndromatic children that are operated on in third world countries.

Are you actually going to consult with Sinn? There are some things I’d love if you could ask him. I’d also recommend you consult with Wolfe—I believe he’s likely more qualified than Sinn (I’ve seen 2 cases where he did OBO on nondeformed adults)
Bro one of my eyes are bigger than the the other. Is there any surgery to get the hooded effect like that eyecel got ? Or should I just consult Taban.
Could be caused by one orbital socket popping out more, or one eyeball being more recessed. The former would require either a type of orbital osteotomy or implants to build up that eye socket, and the latter would require orbital decompression for the eye that pops out more.

I can’t really say. I don’t think it would be that high with someone super qualified like Sinn or Wolfe. Those numbers are also taken from syndromatic children that are operated on in third world countries.

Are you actually going to consult with Sinn? There are some things I’d love if you could ask him. I’d also recommend you consult with Wolfe—I believe he’s likely more qualified than Sinn (I’ve seen 2 cases where he did OBO on nondeformed adults)

Could be caused by one orbital socket popping out more, or one eyeball being more recessed. The former would require either a type of orbital osteotomy or implants to build up that eye socket, and the latter would require orbital decompression for the eye that pops out more.
Can I pm you a pic sir ?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
cope eye looks the same in both. Maybe 0.3 psl increase in the hooded eye.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Chintuck22
Any updates? About to buy the products from amazon. Is this an actual muscle tendon? Because if so then it should work just like every other muscle in the body in order for it to work well, and that is Low volume/High Intensity

Any updates? About to buy the products from amazon. Is this an actual muscle tendon? Because if so then it should work just like every other muscle in the body in order to shine. Low volume/High Intensity
No :feelskek:. About to visit grandma, so i'll pick up the pinch things and test this actually

I will send results automatically, if i don't send them in this thread, you all know it is pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
No :feelskek:. About to visit grandma, so i'll pick up the pinch things and test this actually

I will send results automatically, if i don't send them in this thread, you all know it is pseudoscience
So, was it all pseudoscience?!

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
So, was it all pseudoscience?!
Yes man

Update: After 2 days, i got acnes all over my eyebrows, and i decidee to quit. More advanced methods are needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6401, draco and 1 other person
Yes man

Update: After 2 days, i got acnes all over my eyebrows, and i decidee to quit. More advanced methods are needed.
Bless you, for risking your life to advance the PSL field!

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others