Eye area is everything!! muh jaw is law, muh banana is orange, muh reptiles is nordic

I'M NOT CHAD I'M GIGACHAD
View attachment 252441

so u need this
View attachment 252442

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is the brutal truth life is about being nordic foids purpose is mainly to be breeding grounds more more nordic kids.

If your not nordic try to not rope but encourage more nordic kids being born
U need to have north atlantid pheno not to be nerdic !!!!

When you are 5 centimeters from a girl you look her straight in the eyes and she only sees your eye area and your eye color ( incels of this site who feel expert in attractiveness study can't understand since they never approach a girl within 100 meters)

proof: I was sitting on a bench with a girl and she spoke only of my eyes and how beautiful she found them. Why? because it is the area that attracts the most attention and especially when you are close to the girl

When you are 5 centimeters from a girl you look her straight in the eyes and she only sees your eye area and your eye color ( incels of this site who feel expert in attractiveness study can't understand since they never approach a girl within 100 meters)

proof: I was sitting on a bench with a girl and she spoke only of my eyes and how beautiful she found them. Why? because it is the area that attracts the most attention and especially when you are close to the girl
@shortuglyandbrown

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Good eye area + shit jaw = no girl likes you

Shit eye area + great jaw = there are, at least, a group of woman that will be attracted to you.

Shit eye area + great jaw = there are, at least, a group of woman that will be attracted to you.
nah u need great face+ 9/10 eyes

Lower and middle third does matter but eye area extremely important like you said. Thank fuck I was blessed with green eyes and a decent eye shape

Not true man many women are attracted to me based off just my eyes alone

• +1
Lower and middle third does matter but eye area extremely important like you said. Thank fuck I was blessed with green eyes and a decent eye shape

Not true man many women are attracted to me based off just my eyes alone
yeah eyes boost your attractivity but u need good face too

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
yeah eyes boost your attractivity but u need good face too
Yeah right now I’m a 24% body fat so I’m hoping my bones are decent under this fat lol from what I can feel my zygos are medium set and wide so hoping I get those hollow cheeks. and my jaw muscles(idk how to spell em) are not terrible

Yeah right now I’m a 24% body fat so I’m hoping my bones are decent under this fat lol from what I can feel my zygos are medium set and wide so hoping I get those hollow cheeks. and my jaw muscles(idk how to spell em) are not terrible
at 24% body fat yeah you clearly need leanmaxxing hopfully u have good bones under this fat

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
at 24% body fat yeah you clearly need leanmaxxing hopfully u have good bones under this fat
I can already tell my chin is feminine but thankfully there are implants for that

• +1
I do t have bad eyes but rest of my face is so subhuman. I Will never be 7psl.

I do t have bad eyes but rest of my face is so subhuman. I Will never be 7psl.
u have very smal eyes and long midface and it's not fixable

u have very smal eyes and long midface and it's not fixable
My eyes are not bad but mouth lower third and mid face make me 2psl. I Will never be chad.

• WTF
Reactions: Swolepenisman
My eyes are not bad but mouth lower third and mid face make me 2psl. I Will never be chad.
In poland to be chad you have to be 4 psl so you are not very far

OP, I believe you're forgetting something, EVERYTHING MATTERS!!!!!

Cope. How i can mog 6psl dudes? I know few of them. I csntaccpet that i dont mog them.

Cope, i need to. Mog 6psl dude
get money and fuck juicy slav girl:feelsmage::feelsmage:

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
eye is everything jaw is cope!
No surgery for your eyes!!!!!!

• Love it
Depends. Mouth area is an extremely sexual area of the face. It is literally where you kiss. A bad mouth destroys all harmony and it is a failo that is extremely hard to fix. An ugly mouth is damn near a death sentence.
Jfl my feminine lips are such a failo
IMG 20200202 055012