• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
@EVERYBODY GTFIH!!!!!!!!!!
A GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERY BY OP.
200 IQ THREAD NGL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arvenas, middayshowers and 17 others
Yes, because it is the hardest thing to fix and also the first thing people see when they are talking to you.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Rasputin, Coco and 2 others
jfl at that pfp

Giga cope, nose is. The difference between a Chad and a non-Chad is his nose.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LordNorwood, Zygos4Life and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Stop lying to him

I'm not. Nose is most important.
in your case yes. in many other cases no.

this is the case. do not argue with it

True af

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
I was talking about myself indeed jfl but realistically if you give Fransisco Lachowski a Jew nose his harmony is gone

Just keeping it real
I was talking about myself indeed jfl but realistically if you give Fransisco Lachowski a Jew nose his harmony is gone

Just keeping it real
fair enough. but thats a fucked up case man. most people have alright noses.

not good or bad.

ngl it would be quite funny to see jewchowski morph

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
fair enough. but thats a fucked up case man. most people have alright noses.

not good or bad.

ngl it would be quite funny to see jewchowski morph
Jfl that's the case I am dealing with though,it's brutal because my Chad says often I'd look rly good if it weren't for my nose. I made him press's his nose to jewify it and he looked legit no longer like a PRETTYBOY. He never believed me when I said I injured my nose, he thought I was coping but my brother showed him a video of when I was young' he then said "I believe you now, you were a really handsome kid" fml. Jfl somebody should indeed morph every male model with a jew nose

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Jfl that's the case I am dealing with though,it's brutal because my Chad says often I'd look rly good if it weren't for my nose. I made him press's his nose to jewify it and he looked legit no longer like a PRETTYBOY. He never believed me when I said I injured my nose, he thought I was coping but my brother showed him a video of when I was young' he then said "I believe you now, you were a really handsome kid" fml. Jfl somebody should indeed morph every male model with a jew nose
fix it man. its not who you are meant to be. that jew nose is not good for you. confidence in looks feels great and transefers to everywhere else

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution and Michael Myers
fix it man. its not who you are meant to be. that jew nose is not good for you. confidence in looks feels great and transefers to everywhere else
I'm legit fucking low iq, I have a genuine reason to have it done but I am aspie in the sense I don't want it. I did have a consultation though in 2017 but he couldn't do what I wanted him to do. Basically all I need is my tip to be lifted. My nose would still be dented from the front, but it'd look much better. You're right tho, this is not what I'm supposed to look like. My friend is also religious like me, he says god puts everyone in their place. Thatsw Hy I got this ogre nose jfl. Brutal but true

Ancient legend says that somewhere in rural Uzbekistan there's a tribe @TRUE_CEL has not yet told about his defomed nose and Chaddam friend that looks like a mix of Zayn Malik and Drew Fuller, and who mogs all male models worshipped here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, LordNorwood, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Ancient legend says that somewhere in rural Uzbekistan there's a tribe @TRUE_CEL has not yet told about his defomed nose and Chaddam friend that looks like a mix of Zayn Malik and Drew Fuller, and who mogs all male models worshipped here.
WHO?
I'm legit fucking low iq, I have a genuine reason to have it done but I am aspie in the sense I don't want it. I did have a consultation though in 2017 but he couldn't do what I wanted him to do. Basically all I need is my tip to be lifted. My nose would still be dented from the front, but it'd look much better. You're right tho, this is not what I'm supposed to look like. My friend is also religious like me, he says god puts everyone in their place. Thatsw Hy I got this ogre nose jfl. Brutal but true
DO IT THEN MAN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
are you a birdcell like me??

if so.. i feel you so hard
are you something like this ?:

u should know there are a lot of bad drs out there when it comes to rhinoplasty, and there are some god ones

lmfao this made my night. Thanks chadliterico8. But tbh it's inconsistent with reality, I'm sure I've told the hazara folks about my nose and Chaddam friend
WHO?

DO IT THEN MAN
My Chad friend, he looks like a mix of Zayn Malik and Drew Fuller like chadliterico8 said

Also I can't do it jfl );

you a birdcell like me??

if so.. i feel you so hard
I am bro. Legit my nose kills my harmony. After that it's my mild upper eyelid lol. And that guys nose looks better than mine, my tip is droopier than that. Look at Adrien Brody. I have it similar to him from the sides

It's like most curries have a problem with it .. bad eye area + bad nose @FatJattMofo you can often see it in Sikhs.

• +1
lmfao this made my night. Thanks chadliterico8. But tbh it's inconsistent with reality, I'm sure I've told the hazara folks about my nose and Chaddam friend

My Chad friend, he looks like a mix of Zayn Malik and Drew Fuller like chadliterico8 said

I am bro. Legit my nose kills my harmony. After that it's my mild upper eyelid lol. And that guys nose looks better than mine, my tip is droopier than that. Look at Adrien Brody. I have it similar to him from the sides

It's like most curries have a problem with it .. bad eye area + bad nose @FatJattMofo you can often see it in Sikhs.

PSFix 20191113 004235

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Michael Myers and FatJattMofo
Its not completely iewish yet tip needs to be droopier jfl

True, this seems more like a Roman nose at all, i will see some photos.

True, this seems more like a Roman nose at all, i will see some photos.
Nose is absolutely important it needs to be normal for it to be an okay nose
My nose would have been ok if it werent for the droopiness fml

its true but id say but rarely an Indian has really
top tier eyes and nose.

even with Sikhs who are known to have narrow noses on average which can susept to jew noses

my uncles dad has full uee and his eye area looks amazing .its rare for such a combo

• +1
Nose is absolutely important it needs to be normal for it to be an okay nose
My nose would have been ok if it werent for the droopiness fml

Looks like Gandy?
Images 1

Nose will be much more affected by the pheno in general, a prettyboy with a nose like this will not be saved...

top tier eyes and nose.

even with Sikhs who are known to have narrow noses on average which can susept to jew noses

my uncles dad has full uee and his eye area looks amazing .its rare for such a combo
My chaddam friend has some uee too but thats what gives him that prettyboy look along with greenhazel eyes
He wouldnt look better if he had hooded eyes, he would lose prettyboy points
Looks like Gandy? View attachment 163349

Nose will be much more affected by the pheno in general, a prettyboy with a nose like this will not be saved...
Nah mine is droopier than gandys
I legit look more than a jew than gandy does jfl
Ite not a cope nro you mog most of the people here jfl and most of them have normal noses

My chaddam friend has some uee too but thats what gives him that prettyboy look along with greenhazel eyes
maybe but hooding without strong brows is still prettyboy

Ite not a cope bro you mog most of the people here jfl and most of them have normal noses
My profile looks so much more homosexual harmonious with a better nose

He has strong brows so he needs some uee for that prettyboy look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Eyes + Harmony = God Tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
My profile looks so much more homosexual harmonious with a better nose
Same here bro
Id legit look good enough imo
But alas im stuck with my nose cuz i dont want rhino lollola

• +1
Eyes are the best halo
Jaw is the worst failo

Everyone says how pretty he is all the time
Not only girls but guys too
Can you imagine getting called that by both genders? Never being the butt of any joke cuz youre pretty? Fuaark

top tier eyes and nose.

The nose don't need to be "narrow" just a good shape

Everyone says how pretty he is all the time
Not only girls but guys too
Can you imagine getting called that by both genders? Never being the butt of any joke cuz youre pretty? Fuaark

well id rather be considered attractive by DOM standars
The nose don't need to be "narrow" just a good shape
im not saying that tbh. it might be bias but I have a wide nose and I prefer like that it looks primitive and robust.

what do you mean by good shape tho?

well id rather be considered attractive by DOM standars
The problem with that is lots of guys are attractive by dom standards but very few are legit prettyboys with emphasis on being pretty without putting any effort into doing so

I dont want rhino
Yes you do

You cry yourself to sleep at night because of your nose

You just project, say you don't want rhino because it makes you look like a martyr, sticking with your religious principles in spite of the pain you believe it causes you

In reality you're getting a self-induced cuckolding by some illiterate schizophrenic desert-lurking goat-herder from 1400 years ago that lives in your head rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
The problem with that is lots of guys are attractive by dom standards but very few are legit prettyboys with emphasis on being pretty without putting any effort into doing so
depends on what you mean tbh. I don't consider myself prettyboy at all altough some family members called me by that when I went to england but they can't mean that because im not femenine at all. so what did they mean?

Yes you do

You cry yourself to sleep at night because of your nose

You just project, say you don't want rhino because it makes you look like a martyr, sticking with your religious principles in spite of the pain you believe it causes you

In reality you're getting a self-induced cuckolding by some illiterate schizophrenic desert-lurking goat-herder from 1400 years ago that lives in your head rent free
Illiterate yes schizophrenic no, stop the cumskin copes jfl

Also it is permissible for me to get it done from a religious perspective as mine is actually injured and therefore im eligible for getting a rhinoplasty done

I think the actual reason i dont want it done is because if i become a slayer its cuz of my looks and not because they legit care about me
depends on what you mean tbh. I don't consider myself prettyboy at all altough some family members called me by that when I went to england but they can't mean that because im not femenine at all. so what did they mean?
Family members lie all the time jfl MMm
Can you show somebody that looks similar t you

Also it is permissible for me to get it done from a religious perspective as mine is actually injured and therefore im eligible for getting a rhinoplasty done

I think the actual reason i dont want it done is because if i become a slayer its cuz of my looks and not because they legit care about me
JTH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

imagine my avatar with brown eyes, less thick eye brows, realistic hunter eyes , a wider nose, less full lips, a chin 3/5 as wide, . a lower third less angular and wide and with the start of a jihad beard.

also yellow facial skin