Volufiline applied under eyes for sharper eye area?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
so i was wondering could it work if one would apply volufiline under eyes to get that small and sharp eye area as shown in photo

or would u just get bigger bags under eyes?

any experience or thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6500.jpeg
    IMG_6500.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, Sushifart, sub5c3l and 1 other person
no it doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, sub5c3l and buflek
it doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
how do u know?
ive applied it for a while until i realized that it just moisturizes the undereyes

theres no fat build up. my nasolabial folds looks the same

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
ive applied it for a while until i realized that it just moisturizes the undereyes

theres no fat build up. my nasolabial folds looks the same
how long have u applied it? ive heard you can see results after like 3 months min

• +1
Reactions: buflek
like 1-2 months but i still use it
yeah that could be why ur not seeing anything, friend been using it for almost 4 months for folds and said he started to see slight effect after like 3 months, still its not like wonderdrug wont fix it to perfection

• +1
Reactions: buflek
so i was wondering could it work if one would apply volufiline under eyes to get that small and sharp eye area as shown in photo

or would u just get bigger bags under eyes?

any experience or thoughts?
you mean like, push the under eyelid up is what you're saying? been looking for ways to do that w/o surgery :feelswhy:

have u tried oculi hypertrophy before?

you mean like, push the under eyelid up is what you're saying? been looking for ways to do that w/o surgery :feelswhy:

have u tried oculi hypertrophy before?
yeah exactly that, no i havent, tldr?

my biggest concern about squinting is just that can it actually train the muscle enough to achieve hypertrophy since there isnt any resistance, like how u can flex your bicep all day but its still not going to grow yk

my biggest concern about squinting is just that can it actually train the muscle enough to achieve hypertrophy since there isnt any resistance, like how u can flex your bicep all day but its still not going to grow yk
i think you're supposed to do hella intense squinching (just retracting the undereyelid muscle, nothing else) for 30 minutes daily, b/c people who've done this have said that the muscle feels sore after

do this at home only tho because it looks very autistic

i think you're supposed to do hella intense squinching (just retracting the undereyelid muscle, nothing else) for 30 minutes daily, b/c people who've done this have said that the muscle feels sore after

do this at home only tho because it looks very autistic
well yeah but muscle soreness ≠ hypertrophy, sure your bicep would be sore if u would flex it for 30mins but no growth/extremely minimal growth

• So Sad
Reactions: mnbvcxz
what is this compound?

You have to be consistent with it for atleast 3-4 months to see noticeable changes.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks