Eye area is the most important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
As if i didnt raise a great point LOL
WHY PLEASE SUPERFICIAL SLOOTS?

Thats dom tbh bht not pretty tier
which is why its confusing. if they wanted to say im attractive why say it like that?
my gran and aunt said some punjabi word I didn't understand when they mentioned my looks

which is why its confusing. if they wanted to say im attractive why say it like that?
my gran and aunt said some punjabi word I didn't understand when they mentioned my looks
They probably said pyaara which would translate to handsome which fits with dom theory

They probably said pyaara which would translate to handsome which fits with dom theory
No I think the word was nazar or something like that

No I think the word was nazar or something like that
Nazar means something else, i think they meant eye candy with that which would also apply to handsome men

Eh blondes are overrated tbh
yes.
and when you live in a city full of em. its funny when some cunt says "white blonde jb" like its a gold model at the Olympics to fuck one

yes.
and when you live in a city full of em. its funny when some cunt says "white blonde jb" like its a gold model at the Olympics to fuck one
I live in the Netherlands so i see them all the friggin time
But luckily on average theyre gl
They tend to be more robust since theyre taller and they often have broad jaws

I live in the Netherlands so i see them all the friggin time
But luckily on average theyre gl
They tend to be more robust since theyre taller and they often have broad jaws
not here tbh.
they look decent on average tho yea

not here tbh.
they look decent on average tho yea
Jfl idk how scottish girls but dutch girls have every reason to be acting like theyre hot stuff unlike those ameribitches and shit lol

Still im not into them as in i wouldnt seek a relationship with them however i do find them objectively the prettiest out of all girls

Jfl idk how scottish girls but dutch girls have every reason to be acting like theyre hot stuff unlike those ameribitches and shit lol

Still im not into them as in i wouldnt seek a relationship with them however i do find them objectively the prettiest out of all girls
why not?

Because they age like shit jfl
But mostly because of religious differences

Dutch girls are atheist and i dont want to revert anyone. I dont like that tbh

Because they age like shit jfl
brutal. but skin care is a thing. the good looking high e girls tend to stay young looking

brutal. but skin care is a thing. the good looking high e girls tend to stay young looking
Idk man, i honestly think theyre great people, theyve been really nice to me. Unlike my own kind whether thats a south asian, a moroccan or a turk.. which is funny af cuz they get mogged to death by the native girls yet they give me 0 attention. Brutal

Idk man, i honestly think theyre great people, theyve been really nice to me. Unlike my own kind whether thats a south asian, a moroccan or a turk.. which is funny af cuz they get mogged to death by the native girls yet they give me 0 attention. Brutal
time for that nose job

I dont want to please superficial ethnic bitches
looks theory man. many of them are probably alright they just cant look past your nose.

if you think yourself drops so much points in looks because of your nose the thing is that they do but even more

looks theory man. many of them are probably alright they just cant look past your nose.

if you think yourself drops so much points in looks because of your nose the thing is that they do but even more
Ill answer this in a pm tbh

im not saying that tbh. it might be bias but I have a wide nose and I prefer like that it looks primitive and robust.

what do you mean by good shape tho?

A good shape of nose is very important, the nose can have a hump like O'Pry or even looks a bit Jewish like Gandy, but frontal they still with a good nose

Images 50

Original 1

Images 48

The nostril are wide, round and appear, the nasion to glabella is wide, the nose have a straight format, thick but not too much like negros, the wideness of nose need to don't pass the medial canthus too much too, also uptunerd with cleary definition in the tip.

A good shape of nose is very important, the nose can have a hump like O'Pry or even looks a bit Jewish like Gandy, but frontal they still with a good nose

View attachment 163413
View attachment 163414
View attachment 163415

The nostril are wide, round and appear, the nasion to glabella is wide, the nose have a straight format, thick but not too much like negros, the wideness of nose need to don't pass the medial canthus too much too, also uptunerd with cleary definition in the tip.
need more explanation tbh.

is high nasal bridge a good trait?

also why is upturned good? or do you mean upturned tip compared to back of base a little bit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
need more explanation tbh.

is high nasal bridge a good trait?

also why is upturned good? or do you mean upturned tip compared to back of base a little bit?

Upturned is just the nose not falling like Gandy do, but from the front his tip seems upturned, don't mistake concave format of nose with upturned too, concave noses are uptrend by default but a straight masculine nose can have this too, like this

Images 1

high nasal bridge you mean position or wideness? or both? a wide nasal bridge is masculine, is very pronounced in the graph of dimorphism sexual too, obviously don't need but many male models seems have this

Unnamed

A high position, well i don't know, i don't think that exist, just normal ones, but, woman generally have lower nasal bridges (the gif show this too)

Upturned is just the nose not falling like Gandy do, but from the front his tip seems upturned, don't mistake concave format of nose with upturned too, concave noses are uptrend by default but a straight masculine nose can have this too, like this

View attachment 163424

high nasal bridge you mean position or wideness? or both? a wide nasal bridge is masculine, is very pronounced in the graph of dimorphism sexual too, obviously don't need but many male models seems have this

View attachment 163425

A high position, well i don't know, i don't think that exist, just normal ones, but, woman generally have lower nasal bridges (the gif show this too)

Dom morph

wouldnt this be a high set nasal bridge?
mine is set just under the glabella.

and thanks for clearing that up. seems like I have a good nose then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Thankfully my eye area is great