eye ascension area + using proviron/dht gel to masculinize my face

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
heard it can give better ramus when used throughout puberty + better gonion

atm i have gay chinky almond eyes and im aiming for something a bit more masculine, im trying to fully ascend my eye area by drinking 0 05 ml of minoxidil everyday + lash lift when better

also im going to turk (3rd world country) but for 1 week im w my brother so ill try get preorbital fat graft for my under eyes

also im gonna pin hcg if i decide to use pharma dht gel

anyone have anything simioar

What stage of puberty are you in? Don't hard max your eyes if you're in the throes of it

What stage of puberty are you in? Don't hard max your eyes if you're in the throes of it
15.8, started at 11 (i think)

your eye area is fine nigga

atm i have gay chinky almond eyes and im aiming for something a bit more masculine, im trying to fully ascend my eye area by drinking 0 05 ml of minoxidil everyday + lash lift when better

View attachment 2743153

also im going to turk (3rd world country) but for 1 week im w my brother so ill try get preorbital fat graft for my under eyes
over for ur norwood

View attachment 2743153

"Turkiye"