• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD, ElliotRodgerJr, FatmanO and 4 others
Absolutely terrible man go inject more T so you have the balls to ER

Jk they're fine but boring

• +1
Reactions: fobos and RichardSpencel
  1. Eye color doesn't matter that much
  2. Hazel combined with your ethnic skin is boring to be honest. It's about combination.

4/10 still better than brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I can tell by that pic alone ur 3-4 psl tops

• +1
Love it mirin hard you’re sexy wanna fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 656
Slayer imo, changed my mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Fucking slayer look at his hollow nasolabial area makes his ogee curve and zygos look insane
He has virtually no malar fat. Makes his otherwise small and non-protruding zygos look crazy good. They say he has paranasal hollowing too but I have no idea what that is nor how to measure it.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
He has virtually no malar fat. Makes his otherwise small and non-protruding zygos look crazy good. They say he has paranasal hollowing too but I have no idea what that is nor how to measure it.
Yea malar fat is so important tbh, Stephen James has the same thing and it makes their bones look insane esp since they have good forward growth. I think paranasal hollowing is a meme if anything it’s good to have that area hollowed out like that, it’s mostly about the fat/soft tissues and forward growth of the jaws that give that appearance I think

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea malar fat is so important tbh, Stephen James has the same thing and it makes their bones look insane esp since they have good forward growth. I think paranasal hollowing is a meme if anything it’s good to have area hollowed out like that, it’s mostly about the fat/soft tissues and forward growth of the jaws that give that appearance I think
Stephen james slays so hard

• +1
Yea malar fat is so important tbh, Stephen James has the same thing and it makes their bones look insane esp since they have good forward growth. I think paranasal hollowing is a meme if anything it’s good to have that area hollowed out like that, it’s mostly about the fat/soft tissues and forward growth of the jaws that give that appearance I think
Notice neither Stephen James or O'Pry have the hollow cheeks that go all the way up to their zygos despite being self-evidently lean. I think that's probably the only marker of paranasal hollowing, but imho it mogs having standard hollow cheeks. If the average PSLer could scoop out the malar fat they'd probably look a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Notice neither Stephen James or O'Pry have the hollow cheeks that go all the way up to their zygos despite being self-evidently lean. I think that's probably the only marker of paranasal hollowing, but imho it mogs having standard hollow cheeks. If the average PSLer could scoop out the malar fat they'd probably look a lot better.
Legit it mogs the standard hollow cheeks look for sure, it makes your 3/4 view look insane, it’s that area that makes the face look bloated as well. The problem with malar fat is that it’s mixed in with other tissues and nerves so it can’t be removed like buccal fat, according to eppley you can try to remove some of it with lipo but there’s risks of damaging your other nerves. Fucking lol at how the most important things can barely be changed

• +1
Legit it mogs the standard hollow cheeks look for sure, it makes your 3/4 view look insane, it’s that area that makes the face look bloated as well. The problem with malar fat is that it’s mixed in with other tissues and nerves so it can’t be removed like buccal fat, according to eppley you can try to remove some of it with lipo but there’s risks of damaging your other nerves. Fucking lol at how the most important things can barely be changed
There's probably even an argument to be made that smaller zygos with that style ogee curve mogs the standard slab of bone mass. I mean look at the aesthetic difference

• +1
Very Low IQ thread. Eye shape is the thing you should be asking, eye colour is irrelevant.
You have glaucoma btw.
Df is gloucoma?

Very Low IQ thread. Eye shape is the thing you should be asking, eye colour is irrelevant.
You have glaucoma btw.

Eye colour is quite important irl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
There's probably even an argument to be made that smaller zygos with that style ogee curve mogs the standard slab of bone mass. I mean look at the aesthetic difference

View attachment 34627View attachment 34626
Yes for sure I noticed this as well, opry and Stephen James have ideal ogee curves tbh lots of asians have zygos like the right guy and look like shit, it looks better on females where the other one gives more structure and looks more masculine

• +1
You have glaucoma btw.
I dont have gloucoma df you talking about brah?

Ben stillercel

Yes for sure I noticed this as well, opry and Stephen James have ideal ogee curves tbh lots of asians have zygos like the right guy and look like shit, it looks better on females where the other one gives more structure and looks more masculine
Strange that larger zygos would appear more feminine whereas smaller, more dainty ones would appear more masculine. It's probably got something to do with angularity. Once zygos start getting too large it just makes your face look bloated no matter how lean you get.

• +1
It's an eye diease. The discolouration in your scelera is a sign of eye damage
My vision would be blurry if I had that and I dont have that sensation

Strange that larger zygos would appear more feminine whereas smaller, more dainty ones would appear more masculine. It's probably got something to do with angularity. Once zygos start getting too large it just makes your face look bloated no matter how lean you get.
Exactly it’s got to do with angularity which is a very masculine thing, lots of bone can actually backfire and ruin your face like a jaw that’s too wide for example or zygos extremely big. The face has to look lean and angular without having bones too big that make it look bloated

• +1
Exactly it’s got to do with angularity which is a very masculine thing, lots of bone can actually backfire and ruin your face like a jaw that’s too wide for example or zygos extremely big. The face has to look lean and angular without having bones too big that make it look bloated
A shame that not everyone seems to get low malar fat no matter how low they cut. It's one of those things that seem minor but have a huge impact. If O'Pry didn't have that extremely lean malar pad it would absolutely wreck his ogee curve. He'd almost look bloated because his zygos are so non-existent.

• +1
It’s ove-
No, in your case it never began.

A shame that not everyone seems to get low malar fat no matter how low they cut. It's one of those things that seem minor but have a huge impact. If O'Pry didn't have that extremely lean malar pad it would absolutely wreck his ogee curve. He'd almost look bloated because his zygos are so non-existent.
It’s extremely important cuz that area is what gives angularity/leanness from ur jaw to your zygos area. It might not be all fat tho and could be how other soft tissues are lined up in the face, hopefully there will be a way to remove all malar fat in the future I’ll def get it for sure

• +1
It’s extremely important cuz that area is what gives angularity/leanness from ur jaw to your zygos area. It might not be all fat tho and could be how other soft tissues are lined up in the face, hopefully there will be a way to remove all malar fat in the future I’ll def get it for sure
Isn't there that thing where they freeze the fat cells, which gets rid of them permanently?

• +1
Isn't there that thing where they freeze the fat cells, which gets rid of them permanently?
Yea someone posted about that here tho idk if they can use it on that specific area

• +1