Eyebags

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
How to legitimately get rid of eyebags/dark circles caused by looking at your phone at night too much and stuff similar to that? I’ve heard volufiline can help but haven’t seen anyone posting results with it or seen any research behind it.

I’ve heard volufiline can help but haven’t seen anyone posting results with it or seen any research behind it.
I've used it. It works. People on here will attest it works. You're not going to get anyone posting pictures of results because bad things happen to people who post their pics on here. Stuff like "You're ugly", "It's over", "KYS". Hence that's why not too many people who have used volufiline will post pictures. You're going to take my word for it that it works, because I'm not posting pictures.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Fiqh and Deleted member 45811
I've used it. It works. People on here will attest it works. You're not going to get anyone posting pictures of results because bad things happen to people who post their pics on here. Stuff like "You're ugly", "It's over", "KYS". Hence that's why not too many people who have used volufiline will post pictures. You're going to take my word for it that it works, because I'm not posting pictures.
What brand do you recommend?

I believe there is only one made by Sederma. Really it does work.

But the issue is whether it is eye bags or tear troughs. Tear troughs are the depression under the eye.

images

For loss of volume, use volufiline to fill in.

If it's an eye bag, where there is excess volume like this:

blepharoplasty-under-eye-10-2021.jpg

You don't want to use volufiline. What you want to use is hemorrhoid cream. Really. It reduces swelling and puffiness. Google it. So know which one you have before you do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811

But the issue is whether it is eye bags or tear troughs. Tear troughs are the depression under the eye.

images

You don't want to use volufiline. What you want to use is hemorrhoid cream. Really. It reduces swelling and puffiness. Google it. So know which one you have before you do anything.
I have the first one, tear troughs. https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...3-j_3riCAxVoVTABHRg7DDAQwg8oAHoECAIQDA&adurl= so I’m guessing this is the one you’re talking about?

Yes, that's what to use. If you have the first one, it's a trough. Then volufiline. It works, but if you have severe loss of volume it may not be enough. Volufiline will probably add about 10% volume. So if it's minor, yes it will work. If you have very severe loss, then you may have to do under eye fillers. Which is what the picture I used is. It's from a doctor's office with before and after fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Yes. If you have the first one, it's a trough. Then volufiline. It works, but if you have severe loss of volume it may not be enough. Volufiline will probably add about 10% volume. So if it's minor, yes it will work. If you have very severe loss, then you may have to do under eye fillers. Which is what the picture I used is. It's from a doctor's office with before and after fillers.
I don’t want to completely get rid of my troughs since it just wouldn’t look natural on me. A 10% volume will be perfect since it came to the point where my troughs are becoming too much of a problem where other people can notice it and point it out. (This wasn’t happening 2-3 months ago it got worse) A 10% volume would cover that up and it would be perfect, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo

images

Volufiline for the "dead" dark circles then?
Did you find that it reduced scleral show?