Eyelid Pulling Results

blmratiopiggypoop

blmratiopiggypoop

Iron
This is my first post, first things first let me make it clear I am not trying to show off my eye area, I know it's nothing special. I'm just trying to show my results because I see a lot of controversy surrounding eyelid pulling and am trying to help you guys out. I'll send my results and an explanation of some things that you really need to keep in mind if you are interested or have had bad results with eyelid pulling.

**RESULTS ARE FROM DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR, MY HOODING HAS GOTTEN A BIT STRAIGHTER AND LOWER SINCE*

Eyesbefore

My eye area day 1 of eyelid pulling ^^

Eyesresults

^^ Eyes abt 1.5 months after. No squinting or anything, just looking up a bit into the camera and using the back camera instead

Like I said, don't talk about my eye area just talk about the hooding please :feelswhy:

IMPORTANT THINGS TO DISCUSS

I was 15 years old here. Age / puberty may have a lot of influence on this
Results are permanent. 24/7 Hooded.
I pulled over like 800 times a day each day to get this
About halfway through I developed that "extra crease" a lot of people talk about. I soldiered through and it went away as I got full hooding.
After you've gotten rid of UEE, the hooding very slowly gets straighter and lower as you go on, but not too too much.
There is no way in hell these are frauded. Look at the hooding, you can clearly see it grew a LOT. Keep in mind I did have SOME fat there but nothing out of the ordinary by any means.
These photos are a year old almost. Let's just discuss the hooding and not my cutecel eye area.

Any questions please let me know. I wasn't really gonna post this cause people are just toxic as hell here but I don't support gatekeeping and I would like to contribute to everyone here. Good luck. :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, smoth, aleksander and 25 others
Mirin the results, did you eyelidpull before clicking the result pic or has it become TRULY permanent?
What was your routine like?
Thanks xoxo

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thvg, tom69, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Mirin the results, did you eyelidpull before clicking the result pic or has it become TRULY permanent?
What was your routine like?
Thanks xoxo
No eyelidpulling before the result pics. My routine was super autistic ngl
I pulled the area above the medial canthus (the inner part)
Then the middle area (not the end, itll give negative hooding)
and then held the inner area down for like 2 mins
Each about 100 or so times
Repeat 4x daily until you have hooding

• +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism, SteveRogers, EnglandBadman and 2 others
This is my first post, first things first let me make it clear I am not trying to show off my eye area, I know it's nothing special. I'm just trying to show my results because I see a lot of controversy surrounding eyelid pulling and am trying to help you guys out. I'll send my results and an explanation of some things that you really need to keep in mind if you are interested or have had bad results with eyelid pulling.

**RESULTS ARE FROM DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR, MY HOODING HAS GOTTEN A BIT STRAIGHTER AND LOWER SINCE*

View attachment 2624443

View attachment 2624444

^^ Eyes abt 1.5 months after. No squinting or anything, just looking up a bit into the camera and using the back camera instead

Like I said, don't talk about my eye area just talk about the hooding please :feelswhy:

About halfway through I developed that "extra crease" a lot of people talk about. I soldiered through and it went away as I got full hooding.
After you've gotten rid of UEE, the hooding very slowly gets straighter and lower as you go on, but not too too much.
There is no way in hell these are frauded. Look at the hooding, you can clearly see it grew a LOT. Keep in mind I did have SOME fat there but nothing out of the ordinary by any means.
These photos are a year old almost. Let's just discuss the hooding and not my cutecel eye area.

Any questions please let me know. I wasn't really gonna post this cause people are just toxic as hell here but I don't support gatekeeping and I would like to contribute to everyone here. Good luck. :blackpill:
none of this is perm and thats not the same angle why do niggas recycle the same shit over and over

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King, advancedjelquer and efidescontinuado
My eyes are already hooded, can i do this until i have no eyes to creepymaxx/intimidatemaxx ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sladeee and Deleted member 51821
💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Tai Lung, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
none of this is perm and thats not the same angle why do niggas recycle the same shit over and over
Wdym even thought it is a completely different angle, the eyelid is clearly hooded?

Wdym even thought it is a completely different angle, the eyelid is clearly hooded?
it lasts for a couple of minutes so who cares

• +1
Reactions: badro and LooksThinker
autismmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and blmratiopiggypoop
Wait so you did it for 1600 minutes a day? Thats 26 hours a day you fucking faggot????

• +1
Reactions: grooxx, lowiqNormie and blmratiopiggypoop
stop doing it for 1 week and then you will see your "permanent results"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M0gger, hey, LooksThinker and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NeoCousteau, sladeee, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
you clearly got results, and it looks good. good that you arent suffering from that extra crease like i am, i still have monolid from that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NeoCousteau, LooksThinker, tom69 and 3 others
Wait so you did it for 1600 minutes a day? Thats 26 hours a day you fucking faggot????
haha

pulled like 100 times and then did a 2 min timed pull

4 times a day

Like 25-30 minutes total a day. About 1 to 1.5 months to get full hooding from this. To retain results you can just do that routine once a day. Maybe not "Permanent" idk ive never tried but like 7-8 mins out of ur day to retain results is nothing.. People call everything cope, I wouldn't care if I had to do it for an hour a day, you can't be lazy or disregard things in looksmaxxing, there are not many things you can do to genuinely change ur appearance without spending thousands like this and some softmaxxes like skincare, eyelash curling etc.. which are not "permanent" either.. I would actually argue you get better results from this than UEE fillers which cost like $1500

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, Tr0ubLe and tom69
Angle change

autist --> hooded autist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, tom69 and 1 other person
Fucking retarded subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and blmratiopiggypoop
Hooding caused by hanging skin compared to actual supraorbital bone hooding looks like shit. If your skin permanently looks like that congrats "you played yourself"

• +1
Reactions: zura, LooksThinker, blmratiopiggypoop and 1 other person

View attachment 2624443

View attachment 2624444

tutorial?

Good informative thread nigga 👍

Average man with UEE:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, badro and blmratiopiggypoop
Life fuel for ueecels and pflcels

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and tom69
Hooding caused by hanging skin compared to actual supraorbital bone hooding looks like shit. If your skin permanently looks like that congrats "you played yourself"
To a point yeah I agree. Bone structured hooded eyes are superior yes but it doesn't always look like shit if its fat-hooding. David Gandy has fat hooding. Watch any interview where he raises his eyebrows and his hooded eyes go away until he blinks a couple times

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
No time to waste 24/7 pulling my eyelids

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
how do you convice yourself that this is permanent? we both know it goes back to normal after you blink.

Nice asf. What's the crease you talking about though? And can u record a vid of u pulling, like which layer do u pull and shit

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, NeoCousteau and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Fucking retarded subhuman
Tf is wrong with you?
Water, either way it’s always a huge improvement + supras don’t ALWAYS eliminate UEE

• +1
Reactions: NeoCousteau, It'snotover and blmratiopiggypoop
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
What a wise young man… I recommend eating grass finished meat with raw milk, raw butter, raw cheese and to start swimming asap and breathe through your nose while swimming too. Will follow brother🗿 thanks for your contribution @Lorsss this is for your subhuman eyes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Deleted member 52057
c

View attachment 2624443

View attachment 2624444

show full face so we can tell that you didn’t just angle your face differently

Should’ve just gotten fillers jfl, shit looks awful

So you are pinching and stretching the skin above Your eyes? This is eye pulling right?

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
So you are pinching and stretching the skin above Your eyes? This is eye pulling right?
Yes. He does it in 3 different positions. Far right, center and far left unilaterally

take the pic in the same angle as the first one geez

• +1
@blmratiopiggypoop do u pull the hooding ?

• +1
@blmratiopiggypoop do u pull the hooding ?
Well at the beginning I pulled at the almost non existent skin there, and it grew into more and more hooding and I continue to pull that so yeah. and to respond to every "angle change" makes me actually mad. go and try to fraud hooding like that by a very minor angle good luck, I'll just spoil it for you it doesn't work like that. Looking slightly more up doesn't give you hooding

Well at the beginning I pulled at the almost non existent skin there, and it grew into more and more hooding and I continue to pull that so yeah. and to respond to every "angle change" makes me actually mad. go and try to fraud hooding like that by a very minor angle good luck, I'll just spoil it for you it doesn't work like that. Looking slightly more up doesn't give you hooding
do u pull the skin almost under your eyebrows or the eyelid line?

What is the 'extra crease' and what does it look like

View attachment 2624443

View attachment 2624444

I have done the same thing but I also add ice and volufiline with it to make fat there no squinting no anglemaxxing you can see that by the angle of nose bridge it's not actually eyelid pulling it's the skin bellow the eyebrows ( don't consider the bone changes by mewing )

2024 02 08 123628911 exported 1332
Snapchat 1527677682

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, blmratiopiggypoop, the_nextDavidLaid and 1 other person
Should’ve just gotten fillers jfl, shit looks awful
No need to spread hate because you're a miserable person. Your opinion is objectively wrong if you are genuinely not trolling. His eye area looks a lot better than what it was before.

• +1
Reactions: mogdrago