Eyelid pulling works for reducing Upper eyelid exposure

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
This is my personal experience with eyelid pulling:

0CA8BED1 55B6 41AC B577 0F444633CDCD

Context:
I only did eyelid pulling on my right eyelid since my UEE on my right eye was much more severe than my left and was possibly caused by sleeping on my face. Naturally i should have very little UEE, so eyelid pulling my right eye was just an attempt to revert it to its natural state.

My UEE on my right eye was very similar to what Marlon Texiera has in this photo, except mine was slightly more severe:
E0AFDFDF DDD3 4856 9F99 4B4055C09A8A

It has been around 4-5 months since i started eyelid pulling. I would do it every 2-3 nights for 25-50 reps in total per session. My results at first were instantaneous however they would leave the next day. Only 4 months after doing this consistently on my right eye only, i can say that i have permanently reduced my upper eyelid exposure.

It is one of the only niche softmaxxes ive tried so far and from my experience i would only recommend it for people that have recessed UEE/unnatural UEE. I feel like excessively eyelid pulling an already stretched upper eyelid area will only cause the fat to crease and look wrinkled and bad.

Here are some other tips and tricks that i used to help reduce UEE along with eyelid pulling:
-moisturising the upper eyelid and massaging it thoroughly to increase bloodflow (Important)
-sleeping on my back to prevent putting friction/pressure on my face and causing UEE again
-drinking lots of water (dont know how or if it helped but it definitely made a difference on my face aesthetically)
-shaving the top of my eyebrows to create the illusion of lower set eyebrows
-making sure i was pulling the correct parts of the fat stores by the upper eyelid, evenly spreading out my pulls along the fatty deposit of my eye to ensure i was stretching all parts of the skin
-lightly pulling the fatty skin between my fingers and pulling down very gentle and slowly (3-5 seconds per pull)
-dont take it too seriously and overdo it. Only eyelid pull when you feel your UEE has gone back to being recessed, do not put to much trauma on your upper eyelid by using this method to often

Overall results:
-Permanently reduced eyelid exposure on my right eye, which now is even less exposed than my left eye. (More results in reducing UUEE than i expected)
-little-no eyelid exposure
-more attractive eye area, looks more hunter like, wheras before it looked tired and reccessed
-some redness on the fat deposit
-some uncomfort on my right upper eyelid, slight tingling and feelings of heavy fat deposits sometimes but not often
-more symmetrical eyes due to balanced levels of UEE now

Overall, im very happy with the results, however remember that my successful results may not be the same for others. Everyone will have differing levels of reactions/results. So for some people this may be a success, and for some people you may see no results or even negative results.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NeoCousteau, Kris Tyson, Hernan and 3 others
F58419D5 951E 461A AB0D 23C7EC9FDB9E

Feeling handsome asf now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, FacialStructure404, RAMU KAKA and 7 others

I could barely read the bottom :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Why are you using light mode:sick:
I use looksmax outside at the beach while shirtless, so when I use dark mode it turns into a mirror.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FBl, soover4me, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Thanks good thread faggot

• +1
Reactions: mid
I use looksmax outside at the beach while shirtless, so when I use dark mode it turns into a mirror.
Ah yes let's rot instead of swim

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, 3weq, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Thats kinda sad this site is for indoor basement use only

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and normie tiktoker
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and IndraBC
Ice hooding works much faster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, normie tiktoker and Feliezzx
No pics no care

Ice hooding works much faster.
what actual amount of constant time per eye did you hold ice for? I used to do 1-2min and got up to 5m each but saw little results tbh. What were your results?

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
This is my personal experience with eyelid pulling:

View attachment 2550292

Context:
I only did eyelid pulling on my right eyelid since my UEE on my right eye was much more severe than my left and was possibly caused by sleeping on my face. Naturally i should have very little UEE, so eyelid pulling my right eye was just an attempt to revert it to its natural state.

My UEE on my right eye was very similar to what Marlon Texiera has in this photo, except mine was slightly more severe:
View attachment 2550346

It has been around 4-5 months since i started eyelid pulling. I would do it every 2-3 nights for 25-50 reps in total per session. My results at first were instantaneous however they would leave the next day. Only 4 months after doing this consistently on my right eye only, i can say that i have permanently reduced my upper eyelid exposure.

It is one of the only niche softmaxxes ive tried so far and from my experience i would only recommend it for people that have recessed UEE/unnatural UEE. I feel like excessively eyelid pulling an already stretched upper eyelid area will only cause the fat to crease and look wrinkled and bad.

Here are some other tips and tricks that i used to help reduce UEE along with eyelid pulling:
-moisturising the upper eyelid and massaging it thoroughly to increase bloodflow (Important)
-sleeping on my back to prevent putting friction/pressure on my face and causing UEE again
-drinking lots of water (dont know how or if it helped but it definitely made a difference on my face aesthetically)
-shaving the top of my eyebrows to create the illusion of lower set eyebrows
-making sure i was pulling the correct parts of the fat stores by the upper eyelid, evenly spreading out my pulls along the fatty deposit of my eye to ensure i was stretching all parts of the skin
-lightly pulling the fatty skin between my fingers and pulling down very gentle and slowly (3-5 seconds per pull)
-dont take it too seriously and overdo it. Only eyelid pull when you feel your UEE has gone back to being recessed, do not put to much trauma on your upper eyelid by using this method to often

Overall results:
-Permanently reduced eyelid exposure on my right eye, which now is even less exposed than my left eye. (More results in reducing UUEE than i expected)
-little-no eyelid exposure
-more attractive eye area, looks more hunter like, wheras before it looked tired and reccessed
-some redness on the fat deposit
-some uncomfort on my right upper eyelid, slight tingling and feelings of heavy fat deposits sometimes but not often
-more symmetrical eyes due to balanced levels of UEE now

Overall, im very happy with the results, however remember that my successful results may not be the same for others. Everyone will have differing levels of reactions/results. So for some people this may be a success, and for some people you may see no results or even negative results.

Hope this helps
I love you so much bro😍

Also tag when that ice hooding thread comes up I gotta save it

followed; follow me back
but nah...id go for surgery

supraorbitals could help