Is it retarded to put minoxidil on my upper eyelid so my lashes grow

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
I’ve heard of people getting hella eyelash growth JUST from putting minox on their eyebrows, but to further guarantee eyelash growth can i just rub some of the solution onto my upper eyelid (like a small amount so none gets in my eyes) so that my lashes are more likely to grow?

Dont wanna put it directly on my lashes.

just do oral minox or latisse

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and Kristin
just do oral minox or latisse
Not worth the side effects for latisse and my blood pressure is already being fucked for now so oral minox isnt a choice.

What do u think abt topical minox on eyelid tho?

Not worth the side effects for latisse and my blood pressure is already being fucked for now so oral minox isnt a choice.

i honestly have absolutely zero idea, i havent heard of many people trying it. dont really see why it wouldnt work. it will cause a shit ton of irritation on ur lid since its alcohol based. plus could be really bad if u fuck up and it gets in ur eyes. what side effects are u scared abt in regards to latisse

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
i honestly have absolutely zero idea, i havent heard of many people trying it. dont really see why it wouldnt work. it will cause a shit ton of irritation on ur lid since its alcohol based. plus could be really bad if u fuck up and it gets in ur eyes. what side effects are u scared abt in regards to latisse
Read about a ton of people who get “sunken eyes” from it because it destroys the fat padding around the area (irreversible apparently) and the fact that you have to continuously use it to keep your results, and my eye area is ass enough i dont wanna risk making it worse.

Also with minixidil im pretty sure the brows and lashes eventually become terminal or whatever, meaning they stay even after you hop off minox

destroys the fat padding around the area
funny enough this is part of the reason i ordered it. im hoping it will get rid of some fat above my eyes since my negative hooding makes me look like i have neg canthal when i have a pos tilt of four degrees. if ur the same as me and have good undereyes its honestly worth a shot imo, plus u get mogger lashes

• Love it
Get one of those lash brushes and put it on that way, that's what I do

GUMIKE 100 Pcs Disposable Eyelash Mascara Brushes for Eye Lashes Extension Eyebrow and Makeup (Black)

• +1
Don’t put minoxidil on your eyelashes… Heck I don’t use it anymore because it bloats me. Got a thread on it too. I just stick to oils now

• +1
Don’t put minoxidil on your eyelashes… Heck I don’t use it anymore because it bloats me. Got a thread on it too. I just stick to oils now
Send thread

i do this, and it works

• +1
Applying minoxidil on lids and lashes is very risky, because the skin there is extremely thin and repeated alcohol exposure will make your eyelids sunken and dried out.

They are still ordinary hair follicles that are susceptible to potassium channel openers.
That means if you use systemic minoxidil (that means oral), your eyelashes will absolutely grow thicker in the long term.

I just don't like oral minoxidil as an idea because systemic growth means you will get more body hairs everywhere, including your back, arms, legs and all sorts of areas where you don't want more hair. You will be shaving 10x more for the rest of your life once the follicles go terminal.
It's a ton of effort just to have thicker eyelashes.

• +1
I’ve heard of people getting hella eyelash growth JUST from putting minox on their eyebrows, but to further guarantee eyelash growth can i just rub some of the solution onto my upper eyelid (like a small amount so none gets in my eyes) so that my lashes are more likely to grow?

im putting topical minox on my lashes (2 weeks) & brows (3 months) rn w/ a mix of castor oil and an oil im gatekeeping

its been working good so far but you have to be careful for the lashes.

What I do is put the serum on my ring finger, squint a little and gently rub my lashes so it gets the top and bottom.

Only use the ring finger bc i heard it applies less pressure than a pointer finger making it less likely to blind yourself

your method sounds safer tho

• +1

I brush my teeth with hot sauce to show the world I'm ready for anything and nothing will touch you

• Hmm...
Applying minoxidil on lids and lashes is very risky, because the skin there is extremely thin and repeated alcohol exposure will make your eyelids sunken and dried out.

They are still ordinary hair follicles that are susceptible to potassium channel openers.
That means if you use systemic minoxidil (that means oral), your eyelashes will absolutely grow thicker in the long term.

I just don't like oral minoxidil as an idea because systemic growth means you will get more body hairs everywhere, including your back, arms, legs and all sorts of areas where you don't want more hair. You will be shaving 10x more for the rest of your life once the follicles go terminal.
It's a ton of effort just to have thicker eyelashes.
I thought brows and lashes were the only hairs that became “terminal”, tho, right? Meaning that they stay even after you stop minoxidil, unlike the hair on your head

im putting topical minox on my lashes (2 weeks) & brows (3 months) rn w/ a mix of castor oil and an oil im gatekeeping

its been working good so far but you have to be careful for the lashes.

What I do is put the serum on my ring finger, squint a little and gently rub my lashes so it gets the top and bottom.

Only use the ring finger bc i heard it applies less pressure than a pointer finger making it less likely to blind yourself

your method sounds safer tho
Also, how do you stop the alcohol from drying out your skin? 2 days on topical minox and already my shits becoming flakey. Do u use moisteruizer ON ur eyebrows after u apply minox?

is ur blood pressure too high? oral minox lowers blood pressure you goon

Also, how do you stop the alcohol from drying out your skin? 2 days on topical minox and already my shits becoming flakey. Do u use moisteruizer ON ur eyebrows after u apply minox?
Yeah that's why I diluted it with oils; it gets your skin terribly dry and makes your brows gray.

If I use the minox by itself, I either put a little leave in conditioner or indian hemp moisturizer on my brows before it.

Then I clean my brows in the morning w/ a lash brush. Once a week I use shampoo to clean them profusely.

• +1
is ur blood pressure too high? oral minox lowers blood pressure you goon
No it’s low, but itll be back to normal soon anyways so im still considering oral

Yeah that's why I diluted it with oils; it gets your skin terribly dry and makes your brows gray.

If I use the minox by itself, I either put a little leave in conditioner or indian hemp moisturizer on my brows before it.

Then I clean my brows in the morning w/ a lash brush. Once a week I use shampoo to clean them profusely.
Would u recommend i mix the minoxidil with a castor + rosemary oil solution? Thatd prolly reduce the irritation right

Also are u only applying it at night?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Also are u only applying it at night?
I only apply at night bc I have no time to put it in the morning

Would u recommend i mix the minoxidil with a castor + rosemary oil solution? Thatd prolly reduce the irritation right
Yeah probably your best option for the irritation/dryness. But I heard you should put the minoxidil a few hours before oils bc it lessens its efficiency

• +1
I thought brows and lashes were the only hairs that became “terminal”, tho, right? Meaning that they stay even after you stop minoxidil, unlike the hair on your head

Beard gains are permanent as well once the hair goes dark ("terminal").

Head hair is a different type of follicle and as you said, once you stop minox, all the gains go away.

• +1