Eyes are overrated

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
JFL if you are coping with your eyes not being good enough. As long as they are not on one end of the extreme stop coping and focus on more important aspects.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Deleted member 656 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Limerencel and Tiddlywink
eyes = everything. its who you are. when people think of you, they think of your eyes. cuck eyes = you are a cuck

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Limerencel, Spectre and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Wool
Just think of the eyes of Robert Pattinson in Twilight The essence

They're definitely overhyped here but still pretty important

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
JFL if you are coping with your eyes not being good enough. As long as they are not on one end of the extreme stop coping and focus on more important aspects.
when you talk to a girl you look into her eyes, not her lower third.

That's an extreme boyo, he said in the post as long as you have average eyes worry about other features
you ABSOLUTELY have to worry about your eyes lol

its the single most important feature for attraction out of everything if you think about it

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 470

its the single most important feature for attraction out of everything if you think about it
cope

Eyes are most important! When you look someone in the eyes you can see their personality!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Stingray and Wannabe6ft2

Bro I never said you shouldn't, but as long as they're average but you have other sub-average features FOCUS on those sub-average features instead of eyes.
what is it then? name 1 feature thats more important than having good eye area
Jaw, Chin, skull

you should focus on everything you can possibly change

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Only low iq cels think eyes are the most important JFL

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, kobecel, SikKunt and 1 other person
t. top tier eye area

fuck off tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wool
skull size and jaw > eye area

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, adrianolm, kobecel and 2 others
Midface volume and lower third are generally more important however a top tier eye area is what creates psl8's. You cannot be supremely good looking without a striking eye erea

Every aspect and ratio of your face is important.
Having perfect everything with one major flaw is far worse than having average - slightly above average everything and no flaws.

eye theory is very legit op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
facial aesthetics are more important than size overall

on your face, eye area "creates" who you are, it contributes most to your harmony, its what people remember you from etc.

all truly good looking people have good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoiBlok
eyes have been whats attracted me to every girl ive dated, girls always mention eyes also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
eyes have been whats attracted me to every girl ive dated, girls always mention eyes also.
No one cares what they mention, what they do is important. Also don't tell me that if you'd have good eyes but shit jawline and chin you'd still get dates

No one cares what they mention, what they do is important. Also don't tell me that if you'd have good eyes but shit jawline and chin you'd still get dates
im not denying my jawline helps, eyes are important however, its the first thing you look at in a person

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
im not denying my jawline helps, eyes are important however, its the first thing you look at in a person
Never claimed they weren't, however : average eye area but good chin and jaw > Good eye area but crap chin and jaw

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, NormieKilla, make_it_to_the_top and 2 others
top tier eye area + average lower third > average eye area + top tier lower third IMO, but I think both would do great as long as ratios and harmony is good

I do agree however that a bad lower third is a much bigger death sentence than a bad eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and SikKunt
We can agree its over for all of us if we are on this site still.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stingray, androidcel and SikKunt
What's the point of discussing this? Eye area is hard to change so we shouldn't spend time obsessing over it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Wool
top tier eye area + average lower third > average eye area + top tier lower third IMO, but I think both would do great as long as ratios and harmony is good

I do agree however that a bad lower third is a much bigger death sentence than a bad eye area

No lower third and always wins JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Crisick mogs me

Gg over for eye copers

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and dogtown
eyes = everything. its who you are. when people think of you, they think of your eyes. cuck eyes = you are a cuck

Would you say these people have "cuck eyes"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Can't really compare it like that. Its more dependant on diffrent variables.
If you have bright blue eyes they will look good regardless of shape unless you have a major problem with them, every celeb that gets compliments on their eyes have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
lower third is everything

If you have bright blue eyes they will look good regardless of shape unless you have a major problem with them, every celeb that gets compliments on their eyes have blue eyes

You said blue eyes not bright blue eyes, there is a huge diffrence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Arcbrah eyes are failio
Do you not see the philosophical depths hes conveying in them?

You said blue eyes not bright blue eyes, there is a huge diffrence
The more noticeably blue the better, take any pic and edit it to bright blue eyes and it will be instantly better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Do you not see the philosophical depths hes conveying in them?

The more noticeably blue the better, take any pic and edit it to bright blue eyes and it will be instantly better
My eyes are light green. They look worse blue.