EYES > LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Eyes trump completely everything else when speaking on female attaction.
Now you cannot get away with great eyes and negative attributes too, like with recessed skull or away below average height (like 5'2);
But best believe with average features in general like average jaw and average height, and with strong captivating eyes, you will still have access to plenty of women.
I think with great eyes you can get away with also being a bit short, minimum 5'7 I would believe in the west.
Seen it all the time with 16 year old tiktokers who are like 5'7 5'8 max but with striking eyes and that cringe haircut and they still get plenty of chicks simping for them.
Eyes > everything

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Deleted member 34058, Xangsane and 13 others
eyes are the window to the soul

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, VolcelFTW, EggKing and 4 others
eyes are the window to the soul
no way I was about to write that in my post but I said fuck it lol. thats why that saying exists

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi
i have abused puppt eyes, its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, disheartenedcel, Agendum and 2 others
Eyes are also the most difficult to change via surgery without being uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, eyebagcel, VolcelFTW and 2 others
Now you cannot get away with great eyes and negative attributes too, like with recessed skull or away below average height (like 5'2);
But best believe with average features in general like average jaw and average height, and with strong captivating eyes, you will still have access to plenty of women.
I think with great eyes you can get away with also being a bit short, minimum 5'7 I would believe in the west.
Seen it all the time with 16 year old tiktokers who are like 5'7 5'8 max but with striking eyes and that cringe haircut and they still get plenty of chicks simping for them.
Eyes > everything
Jaw will always be more important than eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Deleted member 24770, Mrxshmallow and 1 other person
Kinda true. If she has to face straight or down to look at your eyes it is over. Brutal eyepill.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Jaw will always be more important than eyes tbh
eyes mog jaw to mumbais slums and back
I've both, a very strong lower third and eye structure and people talk about the latter 99 % of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, dimorphism and murdah
eyes mog jaw to mumbais slums and back
I've both, a very strong lower third and eye structure and people talk about the latter 99 % of time
didnt have to flex on us that hard

Slavs have the best eyes.
Spaniards have the most dull eyes.
I think bones and harmony play a big role.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and murdah
eyes are way more important then jawline eyes can make you mysterious masculine

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Why have this argument if you have neither good jaw or good eye area?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, Deleted member 24770, disheartenedcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and MediterraneanApollo
20240306 102552

girls like my gook eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Agendum, murdah and 2 others

True.

But Jaw itself is the law and #1 feature, as it impacts the whole upper lower third.

Unless you have death tier IPD and eyes, the jaw is better, as it can definitely save a subpar or ok eye area.

I agree eyes are better to have cuz harder and more limited to fix.

I mean, Hexum and Cavill look better than De Poot and O Pry for a reason…

if you had less positive tilt on your eyebrows they would look so much better
no, low set brows just make you look autistic, only men think this.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PsychoDsk
no, low set brows just make you look autistic, only men think this.
never said lower set I mean if your arch wasn't so defined and your outer part of the brow wasn't so high your eyes would give an illustration of better pfl which from the picture I see isn't your best feature. Right now you look like you are annoyed by everyone, could be the angle though.

i get both compliments on my jawline and eyes but mostly the eyes like 5x more often, bright and really nicely shaped eyes >>>

never said lower set I mean if your arch wasn't so defined and your outer part of the brow wasn't so high your eyes would give an illustration of better pfl which from the picture I see isn't your best feature. Right now you look like you are annoyed by everyone, could be the angle though.
sounds made up + not interested.

but the angle does indeed make them look super sloped, they aren't like that from the front.

Last edited:
Eyes > everything
Na but it's hard to hit chsd without really good eyes
You'll basically never be a chad or a lite with a bad jaw because it drastically affects harmony and dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and murdah
Zygos and jaw> eyes, but yeah eyes mog every other feature individually.

Lhr279t10dz61

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Zygos and jaw> eyes, but yeah eyes mog every other feature individually.
No bone combo will ever be as striking as a top tier eye area

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me and murdah
Eyes > everything
Holy cope on this thread. Jaw mogs eyes to oblivion.

Eyes > everything
Jaw is law. Its like the bouncer; To be a high tier normie and beyond, you must have a passable or good jaw. But then the bouncer between a HTN / Chadlite to a Chad is the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Eye area is the easiest to looksmax
Thick dark eyebrows and eyelashes are easy to get with minoxidil/latisse and are like 70% of the appeal.

Thick dark eyebrows and eyelashes are easy to get with minoxidil/latisse and are like 70% of the appeal.
Just be ethnic

Whoever thinks jaw is more important than eyes are retarded, the eyes will always be the number one feature which influences your attractiveness. You can get away with an average jaw at low body fat but if you have average eyes, you just look weird, tired and ghoulish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
waitin till you realize you discovered nothing

There are many factors that are more important than eyebrows/eyelashes.
IPD/ESR alone are much more important, as well as orbital shape (which partially decides whether your eyebrows look good or not; it's not just a matter of density, otherwise Brezhnev would be a chad jfl).
PFL/PFH ratio, undereye support, and overall eye deep-setness (which are consequences of orbitals shape) are crucial if you want to have an aesthetic and dimorphic eye area, it's obviously not that easy otherwise the average MENA ethnic would mog.
None of those can be easily maxxed, eventually you can improve undereye support/eye deep-setness with surgeries (lower eyelid retraction/infra implants/orbital decompression) but you can't really change orbitals shape nor PFL, and IPD is very hard to change.

I care about body more than anything.

good zygos+striking eye area will save u if ur 5,6

it sadly isnt, u can do all those things but uee