face fat and bloating

nunotherone

nunotherone

huahha
I've been bulking for the past year and although I'm lean my face got a lot fatter, I'm willing to stop bulking, fast, and only do cardio but I don't want to stunt my growth
any tips or any pills I can take? I'm tired of sucking in my cheeks

i heard something about modafinil but iono

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
dont bulk bro it will be a huge mistake, even if you get lean after bulking the fat and bloat in your face never goes away, you will also have stretch marks. theres a reason why male models don't bulk, get big then cut.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and ineonx
dont bulk bro it will be a huge mistake, even if you get lean after bulking the fat and bloat in your face never goes away, you will also have stretch marks. theres a reason why male models don't bulk, get big then cut.
lean bulking can help u grow or not? also cutting doesnt stunt growth right? unless ur starving

The whole bulk/cut meme is a scam which only applies to professional bodybuilders on roids. If a natural guy bulks and then cuts he's going to lose muscle mass when he gets lean so what was the point of bulking in the first place.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and Axii
-

lean bulking can help u grow or not? also cutting doesnt stunt growth right? unless ur starving
I can confirm that cutting DOES stunt growth. I tried getting lean at age 14 and didn't grow for a whole year until I started eating a lot again.

• +1
Reactions: john788
The whole bulk/cut meme is a scam which only applies to professional bodybuilders on roids. If a natural guy bulks and then cuts he's going to lose muscle mass when he gets lean so what was the point of bulking in the first place.
i dont care about muscles anymore i just care about my face

longer and slower the bulk the less fat you will gain and the longer and lower cal of the cut the less muscle you will lose

its a time game

nahh if ur growing u need to bulk. you still can get lean after just doing one bulking cycle and that's during puberty, just dont eat artificial sugar but eat a SHIT ton of fruit sugar, it will increase IGF1. eat lots of fruits. bodybuilders are bloated because they get lean, then bulk get lean bulk get lean bulk they do lots of bulks and that fat on their face adds up. bulk if ur still growing. definitely bulk.

• +1
i dont care about muscles anymore i just care about my face
If you're still growing then definitely don't cut until you're at least 18 because it will stunt growth. There's a reason humans are like 8 inches taller now than the middle ages.

• +1
nahh if ur growing u need to bulk. you still can get lean after just doing one bulking cycle and that's during puberty, just dont eat artificial sugar but eat a SHIT ton of fruit sugar, it will increase IGF1. eat lots of fruits. bodybuilders are bloated because they get lean, then bulk get lean bulk get lean bulk they do lots of bulks and that fat on their face adds up. bulk if ur still growing. definitely bulk.
does it matter at what time of the day do u eat? i mean can i eat right before sleeping or do i have do it 2-3 hours before

does it matter at what time of the day do u eat? i mean can i eat right before sleeping or do i have do it 2-3 hours before
dont eat before sleep, eat 3-4 hours before, or 2. 3-5 hours before is best tho, u gotta make sure u fully digested the food.

• +1
I can confirm that cutting DOES stunt growth. I tried getting lean at age 14 and didn't grow for a whole year until I started eating a lot again.
ok and what do i have to eat? anything? or just avoid processed since i dont think i can bulk without eating some processed shit + i want clear skin

ok and what do i have to eat? anything? or just avoid processed since i dont think i can bulk without eating some processed shit + i want clear skin
Just eat a lot of protein and take calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2 supplements. Avoid sugar and chocolate to prevent acne.

Klinefelter

If you're still growing then definitely don't cut until you're at least 18 because it will stunt growth. There's a reason humans are like 8 inches taller now than the middle ages.
im trying to go to the doctor to see if my plates are open, if they are I'm gonna hop on HGH and if not I'm just gonna starve myself
by that time I think I'm just gonna only drink water and eat 2 chicken breasts with no seasoning 3 hours before bed

im trying to go to the doctor to see if my plates are open, if they are I'm gonna hop on HGH and if not I'm just gonna starve myself
by that time I think I'm just gonna drink water and 2 chicken breasts with no seasoning 3 hours before bed
I'm pretty sure even if your wrist plates are closed they could still be open in other parts of the body. You shouldn't be trying to eat low calories and avoiding fats while still growing. A calorie surplus is the best thing for growth. If I had followed this simple advice as a teen I'd be like 2 inches taller.

Just eat a lot of protein and take calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2 supplements. Avoid sugar and chocolate to prevent acne.
raw milk gives me acne, but yeah i eat a lot of chicken, eggs, rice, fruits in general. pretty much anything. can i just supplement calcium instead of milk

Creatine, salt, high carb all contribute to bloating
Drink plenty of fluids

I'm pretty sure even if your wrist plates are closed they could still be open in other parts of the body. You shouldn't be trying to eat low calories and avoiding fats while still growing. A calorie surplus is the best thing for growth. If I had followed this simple advice as a teen I'd be like 2 inches taller.
i still want a lean face tho
I'm 180cm but I think if my plates are open I can get to 184-5 ish by the time I'm 18
the problem is I wanna be lean but don't want to stunt my growth, people tell me wait til I'm older then cut but I cant wait that long

I'm 180cm but I think if my plates are open I can get to 184-5 ish by the time I'm 18
the problem is I wanna be lean but don't want to stunt my growth, people tell me wait til I'm older then cut but I cant wait that long
get to 6 foot bro, it matters way more. girls have fetish with tall partners it doesnt matter if ur fat or lean. fat tall ogre american nigger would bang my oneitis because of height

• +1
Reactions: 15AndStarving
You have to be patient. When your body is in a calorie deficit it decides growing bigger bones isn't important for surviving. If you try getting lean now you will almost certainly stunt your growth and regret it the rest of your life.

You have to be patient. When your body is in a calorie deficit it decides growing bigger bones isn't important for surviving. If you try getting lean now you will almost certainly stunt your growth and regret it the rest of your life.
what if i get a diet plan with mostly protein and not a lot of cals, I can still burn fat and grow?

what if i get a diet plan with mostly protein and not a lot of cals, I can still burn fat and grow?
Even if you get a lot of protein while in a calorie deficit it will still stunt growth, calories is most important. Prehistoric hunter gatherers mainly ate meat but they were still short.

i guess i'll just wait a year or two then