Face getting fucked up from working in a greasy kitchen all day (need solutions)

Bro-Steve

Bro-Steve

Iron
I work around 4-5 days a week in a kitchen with grills and oils for hours and I have never had issues with spots acne etc but every since working here I can’t help but feel all that shit is making me breakout a little(it’s nothing major) but for someone who’s never had agressive acne or prominent spots for a period of time it’s fking annoying a little.

I could do with some basic tools/products I could use to try minimise the damage not looking to spend hundreds per week on face care but I’m willing to invest into it a little so drop some recommendations

TLDR: working in a greasy kitchen has Fucked my face a little, need some products to help counteract this

I work around 4-5 days a week in a kitchen with grills and oils for hours and I have never had issues with spots acne etc but every since working here I can’t help but feel all that shit is making me breakout a little(it’s nothing major) but for someone who’s never had agressive acne or prominent spots for a period of time it’s fking annoying a little.

I could do with some basic tools/products I could use to try minimise the damage not looking to spend hundreds per week on face care but I’m willing to invest into it a little so drop some recommendations

TLDR: working in a greasy kitchen has Fucked my face a little, need some products to help counteract this
Go back to Reddit

It's over. Same thing happened to me when I worked fast food

"Find another job" Theory

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
"Find another job" Theory
Not that bad of an issue my face isn’t a raging acne minefield there’s a couple spots sometimes and with really flexible shifts decent pay and being able to chill while on shift it’s not worth it

face>money

find new job

Look at BOTB skincare guide

I work the same and I don't have that issue, even when I was only using creams for hydration

wash ur face with cleanser in breaks, apply clindamycin gel at night