Face>height or height>face depends on the girl

ugly tall girl choose short guy

Yep it depends. My sister is average looking at best, probably below and says she doesn't care that much about face but does about height. Her previous boyfriends prove it. They averaged at like 6'2.

How tall is she
Yep it depends. My sister is average looking at best, probably below and says she doesn't care that much about face but does about height. Her previous boyfriends prove it. They averaged at like 6'2.
?

• +1
Reactions: her
depending on girl the halo height will give you will vary, for some it matters much more than others. Regardless, face is always king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Kind of.
Face> Height for the majority. But it really shouldn't be compared like that. Height is a multipliyer.

6'0+ You have an advantage
5'9 to 5'11 You have no advantage
5'7 to 5'9 Need to compensate with face
5'7 and lower Over

These are determined by average percentiles in America and don't have any meaning in direct comparison, but are the most accurate overall.
2 inches taller is enough to mog if the both have the same face.

That being said, a 7 PSL 5'10 dude outslays a 6 PSL 6'0 dude
but a 5'7 7 PSL dude is outslayed by a to a 6 PSL 6'0

Hopefully that clears it up for you. After various tinder results, I have compiled lots of data on height and face. One of the more surprising discovies I had is that a 6'2 5 PSL man doesn't get as many matches as I thought.
Also have some stuff that proves gymcelling only works on tall people.
I know it sounds bluepilled to say it’s subjective but this thread seems pretty legit:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...tall-guy-or-handsome-short-guy.1068252/page-2

Notice there are two pages

It varies a lot, although pretty much all tall girls choose the ugly tall guy.
Your theory is wrong because
no one will choose a 5 PSL 6'2 guy over a 7 PSL 5'10 guy.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 245 and The Dude Abides
6'3 barefoot with an average face at best. Height without face only truly helps you smash tall girls (5'9+) with big hands and feet, but doesn't help you smash short cute girls at all. Short bitches just have too many options. Tall women are desperate.

I remember one girl I dated for a bit. She had a very pretty face, sexy hands, nice tits, nice skin, generally very attractive but she was just too fucking tall at 6 feet. Her proportions were off. It would be very hard for me to pull a short girl of her beauty, but because she was so fucking tall I was the one choosing her and she came straight to my place from tinder and put out a few hours later.

She said something along the lines of: "us tall girls have it hard because only tall guys are good for us but short girls also like tall guys [meaning the cute short girls are scooping up all the tall chads and the tall girls are stuck with the tall leftovers]"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
6'3 barefoot with an average face at best. Height without face only truly helps you smash tall girls (5'9+) with big hands and feet, but doesn't help you smash short cute girls at all. Short bitches just have too many options. Tall women are desperate.

I remember one girl I dated for a bit. She had a very pretty face, sexy hands, nice tits, nice skin, generally very attractive but she was just too fucking tall at 6 feet. Her proportions were off. It would be very hard for me to pull a short girl of her beauty, but because she was so fucking tall I was the one choosing her and she came straight to my place from tinder and put out a few hours later.

She said something along the lines of: "us tall girls have it hard because only tall guys are good for us but short girls also like tall guys [meaning the cute short girls are scooping up all the tall chads and the tall girls are stuck with the tall leftovers]"
Agreed. Even tinder hoes aren't that bad. I thought it was heght game on tinder, but the results I got from catfishing are truly suprising. Height still matters though, don't get me wrong.