Face height-to-width ratio

M

Mealworm

Solstice
From the bottom of my chin to the top of my forehead is about 22cm. And my bizygomatic width, so total facial width, is 23.5cm. Is this a good ratio?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Your bizygo is not 23.5cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and HarrierDuBois
the size of my dick

Wider face than most skulls, yeah...
My face doesn't even look that wide, but I think the height of my head also balances it out a little. A lot of people who claim to have a 'wide' face have shorter faces, therefore creating the illusion of a much wider face

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My face doesn't even look that wide, but I think the height of my head also balances it out a little. A lot of people who claim to have a 'wide' face have shorter faces, therefore creating the illusion of a much wider face
It's impossible to have a 23.5cm bizygo.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones

Attachments

• IMG_1575.jpeg
    IMG_1575.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, DelonLover1999 and BrahminBoss
This looks to be about 23 cm.
Not even close to 23 cm. My skull is 24.5 cm tall and infinitely taller than that guys bizygo.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and HarrierDuBois
where the hell do people even 'learn' these absurdities? @HarrierDuBois
When measuring the bizygomatic width, you typically include the widest part of the skull, which includes the zygomatic arches. So yes, the zygomatic arches are included in the measurement of the bizygomatic width.

where the hell do people even 'learn' these absurdities? @HarrierDuBois
When someone is not teaching them properly what exists and what doesn't they will fill in the gaps by their own hand as they see fit.

When measuring the bizygomatic width, you typically include the widest part of the skull, which includes the zygomatic arches. So yes, the zygomatic arches are included in the measurement of the bizygomatic width.
When someone is not teaching them properly what exists and what doesn't they will fill in the gaps by their own hand as they see fit.

No ones skull is 23cm wide jfl.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Bizygo width is the green line, which the avg male measures abt 14cm across. The only way you're gonna get anything close to 23, is if you add the anterior-posterior zygo length for each side (blue line).

yeah and its nonsense
The zygomatic arch extends from the temporal bone to the zygomatic bone, contributing to the prominence of the cheekbones. It is the widest part of the face.

The zygomatic arch extends from the temporal bone to the zygomatic bone, contributing to the prominence of the cheekbones. It is the widest part of the face.
fucking retard jfl

and if you are in fact a mythical creature that has these measurements, it definitely looks horrendous. A face that is wider than it is tall, in total, is utterly stomach turning and devoid of any harmony or appeal whatsoever

fucking retard jfl
I've noticed in many studies that measurements are often taken from either the zygomatic arch or the zygomatic bone. There seems to be uncertainty about the precise location for measurement

and if you are in fact a mythical creature that has these measurements, it definitely looks horrendous. A face that is wider than it is tall, in total, is utterly stomach turning and devoid of any harmony or appeal whatsoever
Why you so mad dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
So you saying your face this wide ?

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
N my face looks normal, thank you very much

zygomatic arch .. widest .. part .. of .. face .. that .. is .. correct ...
Your bigonial is 28cm, yes?

You probably measured the whole perimeter of your mandible bone with flexible tape and thought that's what bigonial means lmfao

Your bigonial is 28cm, yes?

You probably measured the whole perimeter of your mandible bone with flexible tape and thought that's what bigonial means lmfao
No, I measured from gonial to gonial

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It looks masculine, but nothing extreme. My dad's bigonial is even wider

This guy has a 1:1 (approximately) bigonial to bizygo, and he already looks retarded

I can only imagine how comical your skull must be jfl