Face in youth mogs but height mogs past 40 and overall

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My grandfather somehow is 6'3 (fuck me) and my dad is 6'1 maybe a bit shrunk from age. I swear even in old age you get respect if your 250 pounds and 6'3 people will automatically look up to you. My grandpa is autistic asf and an asshole but gets away with it if I was a dickhead like him (he literally calls people out for balding or has called people retarded to their face) but they always let it slide. If I did this I would get punched at 5'9 with a girly frame.

Even a tall truecel still gets respect even if foids hate him they still respect or fear them enough to not bully. And men respect height more then face always if I went bald tomorrow I'd be a legit 0/10 but some tall fag who is bald at least can get respect from male friends.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BrahminBoss, IanIachimoe2491 and 1 other person
If HGH and Test can't make my frame better and add 2 inches to my height I am fucked literally past 30 years old I will be a truecel only good thing I got was my mothers facial features but a hormone issue made me look pretty femine/cute. I literally look like a cross between a man and a woman.

People still are nice to me because I look younger but if I looked 30 I'd be worthless

Last edited:
Who cares about 40+

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Who cares about 40+
you can get facelift and fillers and still mog at that age. being genetically inferior has never been more ruthless.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, HarrierDuBois, BrahminBoss and 3 others
you can get facelift and fillers and still mog at that age. being genetically inferior has never been more ruthless.

Most people will not look good past 40 especially pretty boys. If you keep your hair and stay lean you will still mog 95% of 40 year olds but you won't mog 25 year old guys. So I guess if your goal is to get 30 year old roasties then sure be my guest

Only very high status men have higher SMV at 40 versus 25

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Allornothing
Considering you're only halfway done it would be wise to.
Time seems to speed up as you age since you have already experienced everything, there are no novel exciting things and so on. Also by 40 you lose your youth, you cant run like you used to etc
Its not just about looks. You are physically inferior to your younger self. Athletes retire by that age for a reason

Time seems to speed up as you age since you have already experienced everything, there are no novel exciting things and so on. Also by 40 you lose your youth, you cant run like you used to etc

Its not just about looks. You are physically inferior to your younger self. Athletes retire by that age for a reason
run testosterone. cheat nature

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Most people will not look good past 40 especially pretty boys. If you keep your hair and stay lean you will still mog 95% of 40 year olds but you won't mog 25 year old guys. So I guess if your goal is to get 30 year old roasties then sure be my guest

Only very high status men have higher SMV at 40 versus 25
brad pitt tom cruise sean o'pry chad finds his way to mog 25 yo at 40

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
brad pitt tom cruise sean o'pry chad finds his way to mog 25 yo at 40
Chads to begin with and no they mogged for sure in younger age Brad Pitt in his 20's versus now. Maybe you could argue status is higher but in looks alone no.

If you took away their status and millions of dollars to maintain crazy shit they would not compete with 25 year old chads maybe HTN dudes but face it or not most foids do not want 35+ guys at 20. Especially not ones without tons of money and status. If Brad Pitt was 50 no status and worked at Lowes he would not be competing with white 20 year old chads

Last edited:
Chads to begin with and no they mogged for sure in younger age Brad Pitt in his 20's versus now. Maybe you could argue status is higher but in looks alone no.

If you took away their status and millions of dollars to maintain crazy shit they would not compete with 25 year old chads
you don't need to mog young chads just mog young normies

It still wont make you as agile as you were in your 20s. Ofc its still a viable option
g why do you fucking care you don't even run right now jfl you're not some athlete who has to worry about that. look at the rock it barely changed anything for him being 25 vs 40

g why do you fucking care you don't even run right now jfl you're not some athlete who has to worry about that. look at the rock it barely changed anything for him being 25 vs 40
Its about the ability. You dont care now cause youre still young, once your body cant do what it used to you'll see the importance

His physique didnt change, his athleticism did

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Its about the ability. You dont care now cause youre still young, once your body cant do what it used to you'll see the importance

His physique didnt change, his athleticism did
bro i'm not a pro athlete i don't give no fucks if i lose 5 seconds on the 100 m dash jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and temporomandibular32
bro i'm not a pro athlete i don't give no fucks if i lose 5 seconds on the 100 m dash jfl
You dont have to be. You'll feel it every time you need to turn the engines on, as they say. Wait for it

If you took away their status and millions of dollars to maintain crazy shit they would not compete with 25 year old chads maybe HTN dudes but face it or not most foids do not want 35+ guys at 20. Especially not ones without tons of money and status. If Brad Pitt was 50 no status and worked at Lowes he would not be competing with white 20 year old chads
Without status you will be literally nothing at 50, even if brad pitt looks level. Ok, you will probably slay some past prime 35-45 years old rosties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Without status you will be literally nothing at 50, even if brad pitt looks level. Ok, you will probably slay some past prime 35-45 years old rosties.
Yep basically with time you need to build status people are forgiving when you are younger. When you are 18-24 with no jobs or prospects people will forgive you and help you out. Youth halo is legit for sure. Some guys got it longer then others but if you do not use this in the mean time you will be fucked past 30s.

Even if you look better later in life in youth you still have more opportunities with good women. Its the only time where people will truly look past a lot of flaws you got if you got promise or show any sort of initiative

Last edited:
Yep basically with time you need to build status people are forgiving when you are younger. When you are 18-24 with no jobs or prospects people will forgive you and help you out. Youth halo is legit for sure. Some guys got it longer then others but if you do not use this in the mean time you will be fucked past 30s.
Yeah, 30 is like a psycological barier, if you didn't much with your life by this time, people will label you a loser.

My grandfather somehow is 6'3 (fuck me) and my dad is 6'1 maybe a bit shrunk from age. I swear even in old age you get respect if your 250 pounds and 6'3 people will automatically look up to you. My grandpa is autistic asf and an asshole but gets away with it if I was a dickhead like him (he literally calls people out for balding or has called people retarded to their face) but they always let it slide. If I did this I would get punched at 5'9 with a girly frame.

Even a tall truecel still gets respect even if foids hate him they still respect or fear them enough to not bully. And men respect height more then face always if I went bald tomorrow I'd be a legit 0/10 but some tall fag who is bald at least can get respect from male friends.
easy to see that u are low iq considering your dogshit grammar
and btw stop the cope with height why would it be important for your friends to respect u? actually over if they don't respect u independent from your height/frame
also having an intimidating face is more important nobody would fear a 6'2 soyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
easy to see that u are low iq considering your dogshit grammar
and btw stop the cope with height why would it be important for your friends to respect u? actually over if they don't respect u independent from your height/frame
also having an intimidating face is more important nobody would fear a 6'2 soyboy
Keep coping frame also matters the difference between a 6'2 soyboy and a scary guy is often times frame and muscle

Keep coping frame also matters the difference between a 6'2 soyboy and a scary guy is often times frame and muscle
no a intimidating face is also important i know some people who are 6'1+ with decent frames but aren't intimidating because of zero masculinity in their faces