Face means absolutely nothing

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Bronze
I’m 5’9 17 still growing (I think, I’ll grow prolly maximum 5’10)

Went to a hospital today

As soon as I stepped in instantly heightmkgfed almost every man was taller than me I could deadass feel my testosterone getting lower each second bro

I felt like a little kid

Not to brag or some shit but I’m a chadlite + good frame and even that doesn’t help, I just feel like a little kid it’s absolutely brutal

I’m just venting no point in talking ab ts nothing gonna change anyway genetics is everything it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justbentbro, northern mogger, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Didnt read because from the title you're objectively wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub3cel, boss8055, tombradylover and 12 others
Not a single subatomic particle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub3cel, boss8055, subhuman tyrone and 5 others
I think greycells are getting exponentionally worse.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, borismonster and 5 others
water, lol the few times ive been heightmogged i felt my T levels plummeting felt emasculated. If I lived in netherlands my T levels would be atlest 200 ng/dl lower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Detective, borismonster and 3 others
So u got mogged by mens height?? So why face does not mean absolutely nothing? Are you trying to attract men? Face matter because in the end women dont look the fucking height they look at your face..

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and borismonster
You guys are genuinely retarded I think
Nigga why height matter MORE THAN face?? Ur post does not make any fucking sense. Are you gay? 190CM ugly ooga booga is as much as incels assssss 5.9 ugly Oooga boooga. Women care more about face than height. The general rule is that you need to be always taller than them. You dont need to be 6.4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, zura and 3 others
if you feel like a little kid because of height alone you better get something else going for you lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, borismonster and HTN_Mentalcel
if you feel like a little kid because of height alone you better get something else going for you lol
Bro im an mma fighter and idk bro maybe trauma or some shit

Nigga why height matter MORE THAN face?? Ur post does not make any fucking sense. Are you gay? 190CM ugly ooga booga is as much as incels assssss 5.9 ugly Oooga boooga. Women care more about face than height. The general rule is that you need to be always taller than them.
What are you rambling about nigger

What are you rambling about nigger
You say

Face means absolutely nothing​

BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOME TALL GUY MOGGED UR HEIGHT......................... SOOOOO ARE YOU TRYING TO ATTRACT MEN??? How your argument proves face does not mean nothing for girls?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ggg.tv🤫
fr lankets dont feel this , but face carries past 5'9

Nope face >>>> height any day of the week, chances are you’re probably just ugly and you overrate yourself

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel, boss8055, borismonster and 1 other person
You say

Face means absolutely nothing​

BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOME TALL GUY MOGGED UR HEIGHT......................... SOOOOO ARE YOU TRYING TO ATTRACT MEN??? How your argument proves face does not mean nothing for girls?
Dont waste time arguing with greycels

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Nope face >>>> height any day of the week, chances are you’re probably just ugly and you overrate yourself
I’m not bro I’m not. A delusional nigger i got rated many times

You don’t really get it bro like even if you mog the guys face, i feel threatened when a guy is taller than me my mind goes into fight or flight

You don’t really get it bro like even if you mog the guys face, i feel threatened when a guy is taller than me my mind goes into fight or flight
You should have high T from fucking bitches every night since ur a chadlite

You should have high T from fucking bitches every night since ur a chadlite
I have girls that text me but I’m super insecure because of my height I don’t even allow myself to text them

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
If ur unfrauded chadlite and complaining PLEASE kys immediately

48397.jpg

It’s the opposite for me. Every time I see a tallfag with a smaller frame and neck than me which is 60-75% of the time I get dopamine spikes. Whenever someone mogs me i feel indifferent.

Also face is law

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, borismonster and soulless_npc
u are legit 17 my dude lol

I get what you mean, Just carry some kind of weapon

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Send ur face to me

Went to a hospital today

As soon as I stepped in instantly heightmkgfed almost every man was taller than me I could deadass feel my testosterone getting lower each second bro

I felt like a little kid

Not to brag or some shit but I’m a chadlite + good frame and even that doesn’t help, I just feel like a little kid it’s absolutely brutal

I’m just venting no point in talking ab ts nothing gonna change anyway genetics is everything it’s over
Kavkaz and low T?
Average kavkaz is short and fucks russians stacies

you have low self steem probably

Went to a hospital today

I felt like a little kid

You're not a chad-lite, bucko. @cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
face means nothing until you have an ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Kavkaz and low T?
Average kavkaz is short and fucks russians stacies
instead of growing up in the mountians of Georgia and fighting wolves with my bear hands I’ve been born in the shithole that is Quebec fml bro

I live in london 6'4 curry everywhere
All the subhumans stayed on bong island, all the invaders who ruled during british empire spread to US, australia etc while all the subhumans rot back at home.

If you are above 5-9 - 5-10 it becomes all face. You can fraud height a bit with lifts anyways. Im short (5 8) but girls are still into me over a lot of my taller (uglier) friends. I am only HTN but I wouldnt trade it for a taller stature considering the attention I get

If you are above 5-9 - 5-10 it becomes all face. You can fraud height a bit with lifts anyways. Im short (5 8) but girls are still into me over a lot of my taller (uglier) friends. I am only HTN but I wouldnt trade it for a taller stature considering the attention I get
true i mean the doctor's is crazy mog, when I entered a lot of people were near my eye level at the reception and when I got my height measured there it was exactly 6'3.2

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
true i mean the doctor's is crazy mog, when I entered a lot of people were near my eye level at the reception and when I got my height measured there it was exactly 6'3.2

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Okay so what? Is it my fault that when I went in there I didn't feel tall?
I am not saying I am short Im saying Im not particularly tall