Face means absolutely nothing

So u got mogged by mens height?? So why face does not mean absolutely nothing? Are you trying to attract men? Face matter because in the end women dont look the fucking height they look at your face..
Other than the tiktok femcel landwhales, all a girl cares about is that you are taller than them. Go outside and you'll realize they're not expecting 6' giants.

You guys are genuinely retarded I think
No you’re the retard mate, and you’re literally a greycel all you greys are fucking stupid, face matters way more than height.
NT (unless you’re the most genuine subhuman) > face > height
Everyone at my gym who’s a 6’3+ 100kg+ ogre are way more facially worse off than me cause some are bald and abuse HGH some other PEDS and are indeniel about there natty status.

No you’re the retard mate, and you’re literally a greycel all you greys are fucking stupid, face matters way more than height.
NT (unless you’re the most genuine subhuman) > face > height
Everyone at my gym who’s a 6’3+ 100kg+ ogre are way more facially worse off than me cause some are bald and abuse HGH some other PEDS and are indeniel about there natty status.
Being a greycel doesn’t mean shit btw

Other than the tiktok femcel landwhales, all a girl cares about is that you are taller than them. Go outside and you'll realize they're not expecting 6' giants.
No but women settle dumbass

Chad face can offset bad height your not even that short

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies