FACE PULLER COMPLETE; LETS FUCKING GO

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I obsessively worked my ass off past two days easily spending 10+ hours trying to build the oral appliance, so many little things can go wrong but I finally did it holy shit, my ascension begins now

my mouth edges have tons of cuts due to my gigantic palate but super narrow mouth, trying to squeeze this thing in is not fun jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, laske.7, goat2x and 22 others
Gj. just don't get too many cuts from the pink thing. Smooth the edges out if you need to.

• +1
Reactions: draco, BeestungLipsTheory and retard
Smooth it out brah

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Smooth it out brah
none of the rough parts touch my gums/teeth, it’s just the width of the appliance is just too wide to get into my mouth in the first place, it’s pretty comfortable once you get it in

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
none of the rough parts touch my gums/teeth, it’s just the width of the appliance is just too wide to get into my mouth in the first place, it’s pretty comfortable once you get it in
Okay bro. Just don't get fucked up by simple mistake

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Mirin the effort

• +1
Reactions: retard and 5'8manlet
Your ascension starts now 🙏🏾

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and retard
Best of luck man

• +1
Reactions: draco and retard
Will you be pulling upwards? I'll make mine soon. Also what rubber bands are you using like how much gram force

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Will you be pulling upwards? I'll make mine soon. Also what rubber bands are you using like how much gram force
Yes, probably at an angle of 15-20 degrees not for sure though; I’m using 1/2 inch 16 oz for 3 of the bands and one 8oz (per side)that’s figure 8ed (they came with the bow facepuller, and that band combo gives around 1200ish grams total

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes, probably at an angle of 15-20 degrees not for sure though; I’m using 1/2 inch 16 oz for 3 of the bands and one 8oz that’s are figure 8ed, they came with the bow facepuller, and that band combo gives around 1200ish grams total
1200?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
1200?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT
yes my forehead is pounding I will probably lower it once some of my initial pain tolerance resistance from the hype wears off lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
yes my forehead is pounding I will probably lower it once some of my initial pain tolerance resistance from the hype wears off lol
fuck bro

how does it feel?

ngl i might just buy the one you bought instead

and add my palate to it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and draco
fuck bro

how does it feel?

ngl i might just buy the one you bought instead

and add my palate to it
Just take your hand and push it against your forehead hard and that’s essentially what 1200 grams feels like, its not the most enjoyable but still bearable if you have something to distract you, at around 600ish it becomes pretty mild and easy to forget about though, I am highly satisfied with it overall though

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GoMadAndSTFU and Chadelite
Just take your hand and push it against your forehead hard and that’s essentially what 1200 grams feels like, its not the most enjoyable but still bearable if you have something to distract you, at around 600ish it becomes pretty mild and easy to forget about though, I am highly satisfied with it overall though
bro i hope you become a gigachad praying for u

• +1
Reactions: retard
good luck son, this will be a legendary thread in the future. us 20+ yrs old-cels had to go for csso+jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: retard and Chadelite
good luck son, this will be a legendary thread in the future. us 20+ yrs old-cels had to go for csso+jaw surgery
Cope was 26 and said he saw a better Ogee Curve in one week of constant use. If you’re 20+ the best bet is getting MSE and then FacePull for ultra results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and MogTheMogger
Cope was 26 and said he saw a better Ogee Curve in one week of constant use. If you’re 20+ the best bet is getting MSE and then FacePull for ultra results

IF TRUE LIFEFUEL THEN, son. im getting a job this next month who pays good, meaning that it will be possible. if true legit lifefuel as fuck

• +1
IF TRUE LIFEFUEL THEN, son. im getting a job this next month who pays good, meaning that it will be possible. if true legit lifefuel as fuck
That’s what he claims; I don’t think he’d Larp for no reason

Attachments

• CE0E8143-A80C-41D6-9723-ACC00391BBE6.jpeg
    CE0E8143-A80C-41D6-9723-ACC00391BBE6.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, MogTheMogger and retard
This dude really got the BOW. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
gj bob the builder praying for your ascension

• +1
Good luck man, envy all the youngcels here still being able to try this.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and retard
gl
I need this but I'm too lazy

I have still been too lazy to do it.

And im here still waiting to my package to come. Fuck those retards.

• +1
The original face bow I bought was going to take 3 weeks to get here and I realized I couldn’t wait and just said fuck it and bought another lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Lorsss
Op , can you close properly the mouth ( molars including) , it is easy to sleep with ?
Age ? And what did you parents said?

• +1
bro how much was yours and can you send me the links pls?

the stuff in the UK is so expensive - in total will add up to over $200 lol

i will try get it from the dentist but i won't stop till i have it
Op , can you close properly the mouth ( molars including) , it is easy to sleep with ?

Good luck man, envy all the youngcels here still being able to try this.
thx bro gigachadam by 19

bro how much was yours and can you send me the links pls?

the stuff in the UK is so expensive - in total will add up to over $200 lol

i will try get it from the dentist but i won't stop till i have it

thx bro gigachadam by 19

Yeah i can send link but the total price will be like 150€ and its a, french company , anyway.

• +1
Yeah i can send link but the total price will be like 150€ and its a, french company , anyway.
i just want to see them but i will have $150 if i sell some stuff

Here you go bro

tysm bro
Here you go bro

jfl it says it is for dental profressionals what a savage you are

Yes you can close mouth easily with it on, and yes molars together too, if you can sleep on your back it is very easy to sleep with, on your side you have to use your arm as a pillow because anregular pillow will push the device and apply force is a bad direction, but side sleeping should be possible, my mom hates it and thinks I’m going to rip my jaw out and thinks I’m autistic, dad doesn’t know (parents are divorced)

I’m 17

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and GoMadAndSTFU
tysm bro

jfl it says it is for dental profressionals what a savage you are

Just click yes theory bro
Jfl at those retards , they think im a pro trained ortho , im a kid in his basement making fucking facepuller without any medical problems jfl