PG4BINX

looksmaxing to become chico
0830D9A6 4085 4DCD BF8D 7641BD009E58

Chad features mixed with incel features

Curious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SJBEEFY, lordgandy2000 and Deleted member 27987
Your face is actually really interesting to look at ngl, good features with bad features. You got good potential im guessing you are under 16?

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Your face is actually really interesting to look at ngl, good features with bad features. You got good potential im guessing you are under 16?
im 15, i want to get some type of jaw surgery to compliment my good cheekbones

HTN

Has infinitely mig SMV than me due to just be white game.

Your bigonial breadth kinda holds you back but I can’t really put a finger on things to do to fix it…

HTN

Has infinitely mig SMV than me due to just be white game.

Your bigonial breadth kinda holds you back but I can’t really put a finger on things to do to fix it…
bimax?

You look White and somehow not

• +1
Reactions: SJBEEFY
im 15, i want to get some type of jaw surgery to compliment my good cheekbones
You have plenty of time to mature into your face. Just don’t fuck up your health.

Your ratios are a disaster, but I low key think you might look very good if your jaw and chin develops more and your PFL lengthens

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX and SurgeryEnjoyer
Your ratios are a disaster, but I low key think you might look very good if your jaw and chin develops more and your PFL lengthens
All i need is bimax and contacts imo

Good jaw width
Do I have a wide jaw? I've been told this by a friend but i disagree personally. maybe its because of my steep gonial angle

Bimax is probably best.

Just live a healthy life. It already looks like you work out so keep doing that too.
I used to work out 6x a week for two years and have only grown 2-3 inches in that time period, I'm gonna start working out 3x a week so more nutrients go to height and not gymcel muscles. I also have a naturally robust shoulder to waist ratio

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I used to work out 6x a week for two years and have only grown 2-3 inches in that time period, I'm gonna start working out 3x a week so more nutrients go to height and not gymcel muscles. I also have a naturally robust shoulder to waist ratio
Sounds like a chadlite to me 👍

Experts needed!!!!!! @russiancel

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
good base, cut hard get down to 10% body fat, eyes are strong grow out hair too get rid of that
I'm currently around 15% and ogee curve is slightly visible (more in other pics) but I'm still growing so i'm best maintaining my current bf or even bulking to 20.
out hair too get rid of that
get rid of what?

I'm currently around 15% and ogee curve is slightly visible (more in other pics) but I'm still growing so i'm best maintaining my current bf or even bulking to 20.

get rid of what?
your shit hair

Mtn you're bloated tho.

Bimax and natural jaw development is mandatory for me
Ur like 16 though right? Let yourself mature first your lower third will probably develop more & ull ascend to Chico heaven

Ur like 16 though right? Let yourself mature first your lower third will probably develop more & ull ascend to Chico heaven
15 even, I am future justin bieber

Cyclops

• +1
If you want what’s best for you get off this forum.. it isn’t meant for people like you

You look good and are only 15 in the next 7 years your face will continue to mature and grow greatly

All you need to do to mature the best you can is not eat shit food and continue exercising (avoid heavy squatting and deadlifting to maximize height growth)

And that’s it

You have a good base
That’s the only advice you need
Do not let this forum ruin you
You don’t need any of this

I’m legit begging you I’ve seen too many retards descend themself from good looking like you to subhuman because of obsession and body dysmorphia

• +1
And to add on make sure you get minimum 8 hours of sleep every night.. if you play games or whatever the fuck late into the night drop all that autist shit and maximize your sleep that will be responsible for ALL of your growth if you skip it you’re fucked

• +1