Face rating

And to add on make sure you get minimum 8 hours of sleep every night.. if you play games or whatever the fuck late into the night drop all that autist shit and maximize your sleep that will be responsible for ALL of your growth if you skip it you’re fucked
I will do that, I’ve pulled an all nighter this night

If you want what’s best for you get off this forum.. it isn’t meant for people like you

You look good and are only 15 in the next 7 years your face will continue to mature and grow greatly

All you need to do to mature the best you can is not eat shit food and continue exercising (avoid heavy squatting and deadlifting to maximize height growth)

And that’s it

You have a good base
That’s the only advice you need
Do not let this forum ruin you
You don’t need any of this

I’m legit begging you I’ve seen too many retards descend themself from good looking like you to subhuman because of obsession and body dysmorphia
Should I eat more steaks too?

• +1
Reactions: SJBEEFY
Should I eat more steaks too?
Yes steaks would be good just not every night type shit

Anything with lots of protein will be very good for you, don’t hyper obsess over specific foods with specific macronutrients and all that over complicated autistic shit

For you to develop the best you can you literally just have to relax and sit back

Enjoy a dessert every once in a while, have some cheat days, just don’t eat McDonald’s 24/7

Basically just be normal. That’s all you have to do. You don’t need to follow any space marine diets or exercise routines.

90% of this forum needs to follow strict regiments to transform themselves completely. You don’t need that. Just live. Go have fun bro. Again, get off this forum. It’s not going to help you I promise. If you’ll listen to me for one thing listen to me on that. Delete your account, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX