• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
if ur hot why are u rotting on incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
U give me femboy vibes

the only acceptable kind of video face reveal is a live streamed suicide by shotgun

U give me femboy vibes
Yeaa i am

on me prime i really looked like a girl prettyboy femboy not a normal pretty boy (all because of me red cheeks (that i fixed))

But after i cutted me haaiir, i look like james bond not a normal prettyboy (me smv got less ofcoure but im still pretty hot)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
the only acceptable kind of video face reveal is a live streamed suicide by shotgun
How about i fucking kill you fucking nigger

• JFL
Yeaa i am

on me prime i really looked like a girl prettyboy femboy not a normal pretty boy (all because of me red cheeks (that i fixed))

But after i cutted me haaiir, i look like james bond not a normal prettyboy (me smv got less ofcoure)
why r u on this forum if ur fag

• JFL
if ur hot why are u rotting on incel forum
i dont know why its such a strong misconception here that good looking people just simply cannot be autistic losers who hate going outside and hate being around people regardless of good social feedback and positive reinforcement or whatever

and also the misconception that people who have a beautiful face are all automatically treated well by literally everyone. envious subhuman normies will do weird shit to fuck with good looking people and they will try to make them insecure

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and liberiangrimreaper
no straight femboys exist buddy!
Im really straight mann, trust me

I hate gays and faggotss grrrr i will burn them all down with the niggers

• Hmm...
I don't remember why I clicked this thread

• JFL
Im really straight mann, trust me

I hate gays and faggotss grrrr i will burn them all down with the niggers
u wear skirts tryna tell me u straight :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
and also the misconception that people who have a beautiful face are all automatically treated well by literally everyone. envious subhuman normies will do weird shit to fuck with good looking people and they will try to make them insecure
Yea honestly, i got a little bit bullied by those normies all because of me prettyboy beautifull look
But that don"t really matter, all girls very sweet towards me, 10/10 nice

me class contained normies who did not rlly looksmaxxed

• JFL
Yea honestly, i got a little bit bullied by those normies all because of me prettyboy beautifull look
But that don"t really matter, all girls very sweet towards me, 10/10 nice

me class contained normies who did not rlly looksmaxxed
the girls who have been rudest to me have been ugly ass fucking femcel ogres who i would catch glaring at me with lust etc. they know they could never have me

could be negging or something idk

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
yes nigga u did dont lie
Hahahaha you think

Im a hardcore nazi and skinhead, i lynch fucking niggers , faggots and migrants daily bucko! Haahaah

Ohh trust me buddy, i am EVIL

• JFL
the girls who have been rudest to me have been ugly ass fucking femcel ogres who i would catch glaring at me with lust etc. they know they could never have me

could be negging or something idk
Theey wanted to fuck you for sure 10/10

• JFL
Hahahaha you think

Im a hardcore nazi and skinhead, i lynch fucking niggers , faggots and migrants daily bucko! Haahaah

Ohh trust me buddy, i am EVIL
oh yeah u def wear high socks

• JFL
Theey wanted to fuck you for sure 10/10
also had subhuman gay dudes who would always try to flirt with me say negative things like im skinny, look young etc

then i go up to people in a club and ask them how old i look and they say 22, girls coming up and grinding on me, pretty girls. it can be annoying dealing with subhumans, you make them insecure with your presence. i do need to bulk up tho

• JFL
Should i do a face reveal? Or nahh

Im pretty hot but the thing is that i say many times the n word soo idk
Bro u sound so feminine
Idk how to describe it,

Do it tho.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and DR. NICKGA
Probably some ugly white incel

also had subhuman gay dudes who would always try to flirt with me say negative things like im skinny, look young etc
Ohh yeaa trust me, every chaad / chadlites need to watch out for "subhuman" normies specifically prettyboys chads / chadlites

I got many experiences with thaat envy subhuman normies acted very aggresice towards me for no reason

Sadly the only correct response is.. to also act very aggresive towards them too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and WELOVELOOKS