facial averageness vs psl

bobt

bobt

Master
@Aulet1 im making this thread specifically to call out this prertty boy femboy twink cock sucking trogolodyte who seems to insist on the fact that faccial averageness is the key to attracting women and therefore proves psl guys like jordan sean opry get mogged to oblivion incels . yes you've heard it all sean opry is an incel so is jordan barret gandy arvid bradd pitt etc im caging at this revelation as my ancestors and your ancestors would be described as ogre and unfit by this clown and supposedly women now i will go on to say yes facial averagenees is a thing and yes thinner more semetric caucasian faces are more avg common compared to the cromagnid face and yes people will find what is normal what they grew up with as attractive doesnt mean psl has been defeated ro something simply just means you live in a world of normies yes and women fuck men who are not psl god simple as this is not hard to understand this was esttablished along time ago by org auttist but new fags have completely fucked this forum.

Attachments

• 407px-Cro-Magnon.jpg
    407px-Cro-Magnon.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Maalik and Fiqh
dnr but o pry married a chink while prettyboys are pulling 10/10's on the regular. cant beat statistics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sportsmogger
dnr but o pry married a chink while prettyboys are pulling 10/10's on the regular. cant beat statistics
What the best prettyboy pulled:

Attachments

• 1ED6B168-BED7-4108-92E2-8FEB62302F83.jpeg
    1ED6B168-BED7-4108-92E2-8FEB62302F83.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Blackgymmax, sportsmogger and 2 others
People need to stop acting like that chink is all he could get
Same for drago and murphys wifes. Obviously they couldve got better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, the next o'pry, hardestmfintheroom and 7 others
chico shit but universal appeal mah nigga, not talking about chico. ive been saying chico has the shitty end of universal/wide appeal

People need to stop acting like that chink is all he could get
Same for drago and murphys wifes. Obviously they couldve got better
but they didnt, nor does any jb want them. most oldcels here cope with masc because they cant feel a tight jb

o'pry isn't a good example of harmony, probably the complete opposite, but looks good regardless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
chico shit but universal appeal mah nigga, not talking about chico. ive been saying chico has the shitty end of universal/wide appeal
Post the upper end of wide appeal ur talking about?

but they didnt, nor does any jb want them. most oldcels here cope with masc because they cant feel a tight jb
This is just a entirely black and white autistic thinking

Low IQ

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Post the upper end of wide appeal ur talking about?
anything with a good mixture of facial averageness and a tiny bit niche/striking look, so good ratios + a10 + clear glass skin iis anything of upper end

Last edited:
This is just a entirely black and white autistic thinking

Low IQ
its funny, your just like all of them, wont have a actual argument, you just call me low iq without calling any of my points out

its funny, your just like all of them, wont have a actual argument, you just call me low iq without calling any of my points out
Didnt know this was a discussion

Saying jbs dont want chico or opry is trifling and doesnt need an elaborate response JFL

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Didnt know this was a discussion

Saying jbs dont want chico or opry is trifling and doesnt need an elaborate response JFL
never said jbs didnt want chico, they want chico more than opry, you clearly dont talk or ask jbs. they are all the same

What a dimorphic chad pulls:

Attachments

• F645EE24-11C7-41E6-9E8B-E2CA1031EDD9.jpeg
    F645EE24-11C7-41E6-9E8B-E2CA1031EDD9.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 8DE13118-5261-4581-936F-6BE677F4C85A.jpeg
    8DE13118-5261-4581-936F-6BE677F4C85A.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 055670E3-12FB-4031-B102-5991C1A7BF24.jpeg
    055670E3-12FB-4031-B102-5991C1A7BF24.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, tombradylover, Blackgymmax and 2 others
What a dimorphic chad pulls:
woooah bro!! cherypicking examples means nothing, just check who most jb white stacies are with

never said jbs didnt want chico, they want chico more than opry, you clearly dont talk or ask jbs. they are all the same
You dont ask virtue signalling girls you watch who they go for and crush on

Also notice how everyones diagreeing with u

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
woooah bro!! cherypicking examples means nothing, just check who most jb white stacies are with
Nigga there are a million jb stacies on tiktok, all girls i know simp for theo james and he isnt a prettyboy at all

You dont ask virtue signalling girls you watch who they go for and crush on

Also notice how everyones diagreeing with u
i do you fucking retard, thats what i base my belief off of, i dont like prettyboys either but they objectively slay the most, thats why i think they are a good model to go after

the cope is crazy tbh, Sean Opry isn't De poot, he has high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, tombradylover and Deleted member 51465
i do you fucking retard, thats what i base my belief off of, i dont like prettyboys either but they objectively slay the most, thats why i think they are a good model to go after
Then say that instead of making delusional claims xd

Then say that instead of making delusional claims xd
NIGGER in most of my threads i do say THAT i literally have done a shit ton of tinder experiment and appeal projects

proclaimed looksmaxxers when they dont talk to jb or have a female mindset, jfl at this retarded forum, its like a femcel following bella hadid and thinking she has most appeal, no one here knows how appeal really works and it really shows

outlier bias

99 times that chad pulls stacy - no one bats an eye
1 time that a mtn pulls stacylite - incels go apeshit like 'see looks dont matter bro all you gotta do is (insert PUA talking point)'

if you're in brazil you can also pull stacylite/htb single moms if you go betabuxx
i.e. instagram gym beckies here either hook up with looksmatched chad if they are higher class
lower class gym beckies often end up as single moms and marry a bloated betabuxx to be stepdad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
every old joined account that does not agree with me usually has 1k posts, just move on and admit your low iq, most og users agree with my appeal stance

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
NIGGER in most of my threads i do say THAT i literally have done a shit ton of tinder experiment and appeal projects

Post the accounts/photos thatve gotten the most matches and the ones that surprisingly underperformed. That way you’ll contribute to the debate with evidence.

Post the accounts/photos thatve gotten the most matches and the ones that surprisingly underperformed. That way you’ll contribute to the debate with evidence.
already made threads with some data exported as a pie chart, most of the actual appeal projects are private since i want lower competition and more knowledge to my self

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
already made threads with some data exported as a pie chart, most of the actual appeal projects are private since i want lower competition and more knowledge to my self
Capture opry
this is what opry pulls while you rot

im not rotting, i only come on this forum when my gf is not around
bro you would shit in your pants if you saw o'pry irl you don't understand the power of high PSL

bro you would shit in your pants if you saw o'pry irl you don't understand the power of high PSL
i heightmog him by nearly 4 inches, i wouldn't even notice him, i would have to look down

also i never said i didnt like o'pry, hes just not a good model to go after when copying someones looks

i heightmog him by nearly 4 inches, i wouldn't even notice him, i would have to look down

also i never said i didnt like o'pry, hes just not a good model to go after when copying someones looks
WTF is copying someone looks?? you are born with a face and you keep it lol you can't just go after o'pry looks that's impossible
and 4 inches mean jackshit when one has a PSL god face, you would turn invisible

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 51465

bro its not over for htn never s said this you just have high tier niggas

WTF is copying someone looks?? you are born with a face and you keep it lol you can't just go after o'pry looks that's impossible
and 4 inches mean jackshit when one has a PSL god face, you would turn invisible
copying someone or having the averageness and achievability is important, obviously no one can copy opry or chico perfectly

also with surgery... this might sound crazy but you can change your harmony :eek:

opry and chico have unlimited options they probably had their fun and were ready to settle down so got with women they could see raising their children

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Mainstream
bro its not over for htn never s said this you just have high tier niggas
what the fuck are you talking about, i did not even mention htns or anything like that

copying someone or having the averageness and achievability is important, obviously no one can copy opry or chico perfectly

also with surgery... this might sound crazy but you can change your harmony :eek:
surgery is a meme. the important parts of your face are eyes and zygos which are untouchable with surgery. normies cope with rhino and jaw fillers and think they became chads lol

opry and chico have unlimited options they probably had their fun and were ready to settle down so got with women they could see raising their children
yes, also what im doing

surgery is a meme. the important parts of your face are eyes and zygos which are untouchable with surgery. normies cope with rhino and jaw fillers and think they became chads lol
ofc a doomer, couldnt expect more from you tbh. even tho you can read springer or see sci docs of many cases of even 1-2 surgeries changing harmony completely

ofc a doomer, couldnt expect more from you tbh. even tho you can read springer or see sci docs of many cases of even 1-2 surgeries changing harmony completely
ok tiktokcel

U just use the word “harmony” and u probably dont know what it means

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Last edited:
know more about surgery than u

harmony is a word i use cause its more compact than saying ratios/averageness

there are many cases of changing "harmony" obo, modified lf3 (shortening midface) etc

"harmony" is also compacted of other things like coloring, thats why a10 can look uncanny on some retarded blackcel that got kerato
Mf mentioned surgeries that no one gets, keep coping with them all day boyo.

Mf mentioned surgeries that no one gets, keep coping with them all day boyo.
literally shows a result for each, your just a retard that copes with drugs and videogames instead of fixing your face

there are many cases of changing "harmony" obo, modified lf3 ("shortening" midface) etc

"harmony" is also compacted of other things like coloring, thats why a10 can look uncanny on some retarded blackcel that got kerato
ok then post a single surgery result in which someone achieved PSL god aesthetics lol

there are many cases of changing "harmony" obo, modified lf3 ("shortening" midface) etc

those results look like doo doo LMAO waste of money

ok then post a single surgery result in which someone achieved PSL god aesthetics lol
@ccwarrior this nigga retarded

no bull u cant go from ltn (YOU) to a psl god with surgery, maybe in the next life boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back