facial averageness vs psl

Sean OPry and Fernanda Liz in June 2023 celebrating Brazilian Valentines Day

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 51465 and sportsmogger
dnr but o pry married a chink while prettyboys are pulling 10/10's on the regular. cant beat statistics
He's not married, also his girl isn't a chink??

@Aulet1 im making this thread specifically to call out this prertty boy femboy twink cock sucking trogolodyte who seems to insist on the fact that faccial averageness is the key to attracting women and therefore proves psl guys like jordan sean opry get mogged to oblivion incels . yes you've heard it all sean opry is an incel so is jordan barret gandy arvid bradd pitt etc im caging at this revelation as my ancestors and your ancestors would be described as ogre and unfit by this clown and supposedly women now i will go on to say yes facial averagenees is a thing and yes thinner more semetric caucasian faces are more avg common compared to the cromagnid face and yes people will find what is normal what they grew up with as attractive doesnt mean psl has been defeated ro something simply just means you live in a world of normies yes and women fuck men who are not psl god simple as this is not hard to understand this was esttablished along time ago by org auttist but new fags have completely fucked this forum.
No

@ccwarrior this nigga retarded

no bull u cant go from ltn (YOU) to a psl god with surgery, maybe in the next life boyo
bro shut the fuck up you're a retarded 17 yo you don't understand jackshit

What a dimorphic chad pulls:
Basically the best women go to the most dimorphic dudes. This prettyboy shit has to go. White htns can pull baddies but they're behind guys who look like actual MEN

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, tombradylover and Deleted member 19968
bro shut the fuck up you're a retarded 17 yo you don't understand jackshit
you shut up NIGGER i will get 13 eye surgeries, 2 bimaxes (plus 4 revisions to make sure its sym), double rhino & skull helmet to prove you wrong!!! 😡😡😡

Basically the best women go to the most dimorphic dudes. This prettyboy shit has to go. White htns can pull baddies but they're behind guys who look like actual MEN
if a low psl high appeal prettyboy can pull more stacies than we have ever met in our lifes, does it even matter what you have to say??

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you shut up NIGGER i will get 13 eye surgeries, 2 bimaxes (plus 4 revisions to make sure its sym), double rhino & skull helmet to prove you wrong!!! 😡😡😡

if a low psl high appeal prettyboy can pull more stacies than we have ever met in our lifes, does it even matter what you have to say??
There's no low psl prettyboy pulling stacies. The bare minimum is white htn you subhuman. You're just making shit up and have 0 knowledge on this

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
There's no low psl prettyboy pulling stacies. The bare minimum is white htn you subhuman
couldnt expect more from a nigger with no self-awareness

have u even looked at tiktok? most of these retards have melting face syndrome with crazy nct, recession etc..

but they make it up with tiktok hair, collagen and a10's

• JFL
couldnt expect more from a nigger with no self-awareness

have u even looked at tiktok? most of these retards have melting face syndrome with crazy nct, recession etc..

but they make it up with tiktok hair, collagen and a10's
How stupid you are. I use them on dating apps and the ones w weak bones are like high mtn low htn results. Unless they're robust they don't usually do well. Vinnie hacker and Tyler maher actually get top chad results where as when I do boneless pretty boys they do well but NOWHERE NEAR CHAD. Tiktok basically any htn who gets lucky with the algo can get a mogger following if they're broadcasted over 1m women lol

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
How stupid you are. I use them on dating apps and the ones w weak bones are like high mtn low htn results. Unless they're robust they don't usually do well. Vinnie hacker and Tyler maher actually get top chad results where as when I do boneless pretty boys they do well but NOWHERE NEAR CHAD
NO SHIT VINNIE AND TYLER ARE CHAD & HAVE BONES

those are not the only 2 tiktokers to exist 😱

go look at any dancing trends or fboy tags.. some are down right subhuman with girls thirsting

some boneless faggots just have good soft feature placement & light blue eyes and still get thirsted

i can hear you seething, NO SHIT VINNIE AND TYLER ARE CHAD & HAVE BONES

those are not the only 2 tiktokers to exist 😱

go look at any dancing trends or fboy tags.. some are down right subhuman with girls thirsting

some boneless faggots just have good soft feature placement & light blue eyes and still get thirsted
no because I try those guys
They basically don't surpass htn unless they're robust. You can't ride pheno to chad or lite status. Max is an htn. Those other guys are like extremely low tier moggers. Tiktok isn't really life you dumb fuck

no because I try those guys
They basically don't surpass htn unless they're robust. You can't ride pheno to chad or lite status. Max is an htn
somtimes, for me when i do tinder exp on the east the results are way better than west (of the usa)

somtimes these boneless zoomer retards get chadlite, some get mtn

the rule is just good bone placement + density + good soft feature placement

somtimes, for me when i do tinder exp on the east the results are way better than west (of the usa)

somtimes these boneless zoomer retards get chadlite, some get mtn

the rule is just good bone placement + density + good soft feature placement
I don't wanna argue man. I know for a fact you need to he robust or have facial hair to surpass into chadlite+
I ran obed vs a pretty boy lightskin who's face was soft and he has way more followers
Stomped by obed lol.

I don't wanna argue man. I know for a fact you need to he robust or have facial hair to surpass into chadlite+
I ran obed vs a pretty boy lightskin who's face was soft and he has way more followers
Stomped by obed lol.
no shit, you cant be bo2cel with collagen and get results

everytime i 'argue' with you we end up agreeing and looking stupid due to communication errors

everytime i 'argue' with you we end up agreeing and looking stupid due to communication errors
The lightskin had insane collagen you idiot subhuman

And the guy is a literal prettyboy with 1.2m tiktok followers can you shut the fuck up? You're literally new to this site and lookism you don't know shit. Just shut up and observe

The lightskin had insane collagen you idiot subhuman
you cant be bo2cel with collagen and do good, read you fucking retard

And the guy is a literal prettyboy with 1.2m tiktok followers can you shut the fuck up? You're literally new to this site and lookism you don't know shit. Just shut up and observe
been observing boyo, already have 2 surgeries booked + 7 to book in 2025/2026 + starting laser (yuex) this year, ive done more action in 3 months than you did in 4 years

you cant be bo2cel with collagen and do good, read you fucking retard

been observing boyo, already have 2 surgeries booked + 7 to book in 2025/2026 + starting laser (yuex) this year, ive done more action in 3 months than you did in 4 years
U haven't done anything and you don't even have base knowledge on what slayers look like. You're just a no name retard with 0 looksmaxxing knowledge. Amazing how you can really think you've done more than me. You have fun being mtn post surgeries

U haven't done anything and you don't even have base knowledge on what slayers look like. You're just a no name retard with 0 looksmaxxing knowledge.
rhino booked oct in dallas
chin wing feb 2025
laser sometimes in Q3/4 this year

already done multiple experience/appeal projects including most races and places in the world, i have quite a idea you retard

"whos luka?" - nigger from his own race

• JFL
rhino booked oct in dallas
chin wing feb 2025
laser sometimes in Q3/4 this year

already done multiple experience/appeal projects including most races and places in the world, i have quite a idea you retard

"whos luka?" - nigger from his own race
View attachment 2678547
U haven't done anything luka Is a literal Normie. The fact that you think a guy with soft bones can be chad shows how low IQ you are. You can't even be a lite w soft bones. You're just wrong. You're fucking stupid and ugly stop pinging me

U haven't done anything luka Is a literal Normie. The fact that you think a guy with soft bones can be chad shows how low IQ you are. You can't even be a lite w soft bones
you clearly dont know or have not done any experiments if you dont know one of the top models of your own subhuman race

if u have not done 50+ tinder experiments you need to stfu about appeal dumb nigger

also I DID NOT SAY LOW DENSITY CAN PULL CHAD RESULTS ffs, soft feature placement can only go so far, bones, in my orginal message i said the translation of soft feature (eyes, nose etc) can be translated alot more with collagen/tiktokhair (prettyboy) than a masc retard, its just a halo, you cant get chad results from it

also your confusing soft bone (low density) with feature placement

soft feature placement = ratios/features

you clearly dont know or have not done any experiments if you dont know one of the top models of your own subhuman race

if u have not done 50+ tinder experiments you need to stfu about appeal dumb nigger
Yes I have. Being a model or a top model doesn't mean you're a chad or even close.
also I DID NOT SAY LOW DENSITY CAN PULL CHAD RESULTS ffs, soft feature placement can only go so far, bones, in my orginal message i said the translation of soft feature (eyes, nose etc) can be translated alot more with collagen/tiktokhair (prettyboy) than a masc retard, its just a halo, you cant get chad results from it
lol
The point was you saying they're pulling stacys
They aren't and the ones who do are on the absolute lowest end of this shit. You need good soft features but it doesn't make up for robust bones w hot girls. You literally said they're pulling stacies when they're barely on a thread doing so. A guy like Hemsworth even in his older age would pull full blown young stacies even without status
also your confusing soft bone (low density) with feature placement
no I'm not. I mean literally robust forward grown bones.
soft feature placement = ratios/features

also your confusing soft bone (low density) with feature
Just end it if u think someone like chico has even half smv of someone like Dellisola

Just end it if u think someone like chico has even half smv of someone like Dellisola
when the fuck did i say that u dumb fucking nigger

obviously chico does not have dellisola smv. chico has had the biggest descension in the history of mankind

when the fuck did i say that u dumb fucking nigger

obviously chico does not have dellisola smv. chico has had the biggest descension in the history of mankind

View attachment 2679783
Even in prime thats my point, prettyboys cant compete with dimorphic chads

People need to stop acting like that chink is all he could get
Same for drago and murphys wifes. Obviously they couldve got better
Yeah bro fr, Drago could have married a 6'0 gigastacy, but no, he decided to marry a high LTB

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
woooah bro!! cherypicking examples means nothing, just check who most jb white stacies are with
They are with 7'0 black chads with 15 inches BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back