facial fat after gymmaxing

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
two people have the same amount of fat but one person has more muscle mass than the other
this means that the person with the larger muscle mass has a lower bf percentage despite having the same amount of fat
assuming these two people have the exact same fat distribution
would their faces look the same and have the same fat on their face despite person with more muscle having a lower body fat percentage
since muscles on body grow larger creating appearance of lower bf but face muscles dont grow

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Why would you mental masturbate asking this question?
Just pick the fucking dumbell and get the best physique you can possible acheive.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
muscles don't make you look less fat.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, dragomaxxer and Gandy
Why would you mental masturbate asking this question?
Just pick the fucking dumbell and get the best physique you can possible acheive.
thats exactly what im doing
just interested to know as people say their face looks better at higher weights

fat is evenly distributed on the body so lower overall bodyfat means less fat on the face.

fat is evenly distributed on the body so lower overall bodyfat means less fat on the face.
so if one has the same AMOUNT of fat but increases muscle mass their overall bf PERCENTAGE would decrease causing face to look leaner even though you didnt actually lose fat, you just gained muscle?

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
you are more likely to have facial bloat when you gymcel sadly, i had to learn this the hard way. I was objectively lower body fat a lot of my gymcelling years than when i was younger before lifting, yet my face looked much less angular. Had a friend explain the reasoning why once but i forgot it and don't want to butcher explanation

muscles don't make you look less fat.
but they make staying lean easier tho, more muscle on your frame = more kcals u are burining down

you are more likely to have facial bloat when you gymcel sadly, i had to learn this the hard way. I was objectively lower body fat a lot of my gymcelling years than when i was younger before lifting, yet my face looked much less angular. Had a friend explain the reasoning why once but i forgot it and don't want to butcher explanation
i dont buy that tbh