“Facial harmony” is a made up shit coping term

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
JFL at this term and how I keep seeing it over and over. There is NO SUCH THING as someone having good features along with facial ratios who still doesn’t look good (midface ratios, FWHR, ES, nose to lip vs. nose to bottom of face, etc) because of “muh facial harmony”. I dare anyone to give me an example and I’ll immediately point out a failo either as a facial feature or as a mathematical ratio.

Muh “facial harmony” was a term invented by copers to cope to pretend as if PSL is different in real life. PSL IS ALL THAT IS. If someone doesn’t like you even if you have a high PSL, it just means they have negative stereotypes of you or something else.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
REWIND

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Petsmart, Deleted member 2378 and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1553
Facial harmony is not a cope term, but its vague. Its suppose to explain the combined effect of contrast, coloring, and the way different traits interact with each other. Facial rating science is not complete, because science itself is not complete. With time more and more discoveries about how beauty is perceived will shine a light on what is considered harmonious. Stop getting triggered newfag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2933, SexyMofo and 5 others
Facial harmony is not a cope term, but its vague. Its suppose to explain the combined effect of contrast, coloring, and the way different traits interact with each other. Facial rating science is not complete, because science itself is not complete. With time more and more discoveries about how beauty is perceived will shine a light on what is considered harmonious. Stop getting triggered newfag.
I’m not getting triggered. It’s just in my experience, anything vague is usually useless. Vagueness is a facade for sounding smart. If you can show me an example of a person with good facial features and good ratios who still doesn’t look good, I’ll be happy to surrender. I haven’t seen one. I beoieve facial aesthetics are simpler and much more objective than we think, atleast based on our standards now.

I’m not getting triggered. It’s just in my experience, anything vague is usually useless. Vagueness is a facade for sounding smart. If you can show me an example of a person with good facial features and good ratios who still doesn’t look good, I’ll be happy to surrender. I haven’t seen one. I beoieve facial aesthetics are simpler and much more objective than we think, atleast based on our standards now.

By definition if you have more halios than falios you're good looking, but you might get mogged or preferred over because of harmony. Harmony in this context can literally just mean preference, some people have natural baises towards certain colours or features. Think of halios as weights, some people have heavier weight on the jaw rather than eye area and vice versa.

This is all speculation and its waste of time to keep dwelling on it, which is why I dont go on the rating section. Looksmaxxing is just fixing your falios, and working on your halios, no need for this speculative unscientific dribble.

Facial harmony is basically measurements. Like let's say someone has short nose and long philtrum he would look like utter dogshit... Or imagine chico with O'pry nose he would look off because it doesn't suit him. Facial harmony is legit bro...

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Bro, I am sorry to inform you that you might actually be retarded.

How can you say that ratios are important but that harmony isn’t a real thing? They are essentially different wording to describe the same concept. Good facial ratios = good facial harmony. It’s that fucking simple you brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith, Aesthetic and Looksmaxxxer
Bro, I am sorry to inform you that you might actually be retarded.

How can you say that ratios are important but that harmony isn’t a real thing? They are essentially different wording to describe the same concept. Good facial ratios = good facial harmony. It’s that fucking simple you brainlet.
That’s just your opinion brainlet. Not everyone thinks good facial ratios = good facial harmony otherwise there would be no need for the term brainlet. Why not just say good facial ratios instead? Just the poster above you was talking about replacing a nose but keeping the same ratios.

That’s just your opinion brainlet. Not everyone thinks good facial ratios = good facial harmony otherwise there would be no need for the term brainlet. Why not just say good facial ratios instead? Just the poster above you was talking about replacing a nose but keeping the same ratios.
JFL welcome to the english language bud. There are infinite ways to express ultimately similar ideas. Have you ever heard of a synonym? There are tons of words out there my friend, and some of them have similar and in many cases the SAME meaning as other words.

in the context of facial aesthetics, if someone has good ratios, that means they have good harmony. It’s just two different ways to express the same idea, which is that the features fit well together in relation to one another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I dare anyone to give me an example and I’ll immediately point out a failo either as a facial feature or as a mathematical ratio.
Angelina Jolie appears to have a very masculine jaw. Too big. Still she was 1 of the most attractive female ever.
Is her jawline a falio?
Why she stil top 0.01% hot at her prime, if it's a falio?

angelina-jolie-young-2.jpg
angelina-jolie-young-13.jpg
angelina-jolie-academy-awards-2001.webp
_0004_angelina-jolie-teen-06_full1.jpg
LaraCroftTombRaider-Photoshoot_010.jpg

Angelina_Jolie_022.jpg
angelina-jolie-hot.jpg
Young_Angelina_Jolie_008.jpg
LaraCroftTombRaider-TCoL-Photoshoot_002.jpg

Angelina Jolie appears to have a very masculine jaw. Too big. Still she was 1 of the most attractive female ever.
Is her jawline a falio?
Why she stil top 0.01% hot at her prime, if it's a falio?

angelina-jolie-young-2.jpg
angelina-jolie-young-13.jpg
angelina-jolie-academy-awards-2001.webp
_0004_angelina-jolie-teen-06_full1.jpg
LaraCroftTombRaider-Photoshoot_010.jpg

Angelina_Jolie_022.jpg
angelina-jolie-hot.jpg
Young_Angelina_Jolie_008.jpg
LaraCroftTombRaider-TCoL-Photoshoot_002.jpg
Angelina Jolie has a perfect jaw. Cope. It is not too masculine.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 3593
Facial harmony is more apparent on the two opposite ends of the spectrum (top tier vs shit tier)

tell that to ryan gosling

Facial Ratios, coloring (haircolor, eyecolor, skincolor etc) are all that explain harmony.

It is just very hard to explain harmony bcs it would take a long ass time to measure all the persons ratios and compare them with explanations.
Good harmony = Good facial ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah harmony doesn't create raw sexual attraction

Eyes and BONES BONES BONES do that

Facial Ratios, coloring (haircolor, eyecolor, skincolor etc) are all that explain harmony.

It is just very hard to explain harmony bcs it would take a long ass time to measure all the persons ratios and compare them with explanations.
Good harmony = Good facial ratios
Features and contrast too

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY SURGERY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Tbh it’s all about bones anything else is cope ngl