Facial Surgery Procedures

B

boxer888

Iron
Hello all,

This is my first post.

I have spent a number of years learning about facial aesthetics amongst other similar topics.

I am curious to learn if others have undergone procedures I am currently booked into get as well as those I am looking to get soon after.

Rhinoplasty
Canthoplasty/pexy
Eye bag Filler
Surgical lip augmentation (smaller lips)
Submental Liposuction
Jaw Implants (Surgery did not appear possible in Australia)
Forehead augmentation (masculinization)

I would enjoy discussing these with you.

I have had many consults with various doctors across Australia re this.

• +1
Reactions: boyspeechless
Rhinoplasty @hxrrington

Rhinoplasty @Germania

under eye filler @eduardkoopman

Lip reduction @ifyouwannabemylover

Kybella ( submental lip ) @ifyouwannabemylover

pm them or something

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and ifyouwannabemylover
that's quite a list boyo but mirin dedication

Hey man, fellow Aussie here. Could you tell us the best doctors/prices you found? I'm booked in for a lower eyelid blepharoplasty with Dr Burt in Melbourne for $12.7k. Dr Coceancig in Sydney does bimax for $35k and implants for $7k.

Hello all,

This is my first post.

I have spent a number of years learning about facial aesthetics amongst other similar topics.

I am curious to learn if others have undergone procedures I am currently booked into get as well as those I am looking to get soon after.

Rhinoplasty
Canthoplasty/pexy
Eye bag Filler
Surgical lip augmentation (smaller lips)
Submental Liposuction
Jaw Implants (Surgery did not appear possible in Australia)
Forehead augmentation (masculinization)

I would enjoy discussing these with you.

I have had many consults with various doctors across Australia re this.
Are you rich? You could upload some pics to detect your flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Hey man, fellow Aussie here. Could you tell us the best doctors/prices you found? I'm booked in for a lower eyelid blepharoplasty with Dr Burt in Melbourne for $12.7k. Dr Coceancig in Sydney does bimax for $35k and implants for $7k.
I consulted with Dr Coceancig but he seemed to massively overpromise and overprice by a large margin also. This made me quite uncomfortable.

I am still unsure about the above and have consulted with two other maxillofacial surgeons since. They tended to agree with my suspicions.

As far as price, I am tending towards paying a bit more for a better result but only where I see justification. E.g. I am having my eyes done by a oscuplastic surgeon in lieu of a plastic surgeon.

What is involved with your lower belphs?

Shoot me a PM re the doctors I intend to use!

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
Are you rich? You could upload some pics to detect your flaws.
I am in a good position financially, yes.

I appreciate this but I have had various assessments done and am confident of where my flaws exist.

Man
Rhinoplasty @hxrrington

Rhinoplasty @Germania

under eye filler @eduardkoopman

Lip reduction @ifyouwannabemylover

Kybella ( submental lip ) @ifyouwannabemylover

pm them or something
Thank you!

I am in a good position financially, yes.

I appreciate this but I have had various assessments done and am confident of where my flaws exist.
Good luck buddy, don't overdo it. Diminishing returns and so on

best to narrow it down to the one ur getting first and get information about that.

what kind of implants he offers ?

I consulted with Dr Coceancig but he seemed to massively overpromise and overprice by a large margin also. This made me quite uncomfortable.

I am still unsure about the above and have consulted with two other maxillofacial surgeons since. They tended to agree with my suspicions.

As far as price, I am tending towards paying a bit more for a better result but only where I see justification. E.g. I am having my eyes done by a oscuplastic surgeon in lieu of a plastic surgeon.

Hey man, just PMed ya

what kind of implants he offers ?
He told me jaw and cheek (i.e. orbital) implants. At $7k I'm guessing they're not custom.

Do you know if coceancig only gives out bimax for functional problems? I know he's pretty blackpilled surgeon but still dont know the requirements to go to him

Any names of some surgeons that sound promising after consolations? In Nz and not interested in traveling to narnia for a bimax

Unfortunately not, I dont actually need a bimax and was going overkill to be safe but am now thinking of just doing some Mandible augmentation with implants.

Lol this is my experience with Coceancig too. He is nutty. I respect him for IMDO and that is it.

Any names of some surgeons that sound promising after consolations? In Nz and not interested in traveling to narnia for a bimax
There is an old surgeon in Auckland called Lance West, he actually does very similar movements to the god of jaw surgery, Dr Gunson, with CCW and all that. He is old af though so if you are planning to do it, you need to do it asap.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
There is an old surgeon in Auckland called Lance West, he actually does very similar movements to the god of jaw surgery, Dr Gunson, with CCW and all that. He is old af though so if you are planning to do it, you need to do it asap.
Depends how much he costs, would you consider within the next 2 years asap? Also thanks for the info

that's a lot of work man how old are you?

Here to provide an update!

I have had most of the procedures too!