Alternative Surgical Options for Poorcels

If you can’t afford expensive surgeries and/or are in a financial position where it’s hard to, you can always look into getting the same procedures in third world countries

@Salludon has talked about this on his old threads

Which makes me wonder

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

View attachment 2869013View attachment 2869014

Suspicious Futurama GIF

Anyways that’s besides the point, I personally have booked a deposit for Septorhinoplasty and quite a reputable surgeon in Lahore, Pakistan, and the deposit fee was 10% of the full procedure cost which includes 2 day stay, anaesthesia cost, was £47/$55, the entire procedure costs £470/$550

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

That is insane, such low prices, however I wouldn’t recommend you go for extremely invasive and high risk high reward surgeries like trimax or lefort 4 etc, a lot of the surgeons in Pakistan are more experienced with rhinoplasties which in retrospect is a “simple” surgery (as in more simple than jaw surgeries), I am also considering getting an Otoplasty

If you don’t believe me, here are some of the prices I’ve come across

View attachment 2869028

Of course, do your research first, but there are so many different surgeries in the same price range as listed above

View attachment 2869036

Despite all of these being female surgeries, there’s also surgeries like Canthoplasty! Even cheaper than rhinoplasties and otoplasties

14,999PKR!

Oh No Reaction GIF by WWE

That’s £43 or $50!

If you’re skeptical and scared, here’s some of the rhinoplasty results I’ve come across on males

View attachment 2869051View attachment 2869062

@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @0hMan @Sny @Hamdan
Yeah i hope white bois think with an open mindset. they think pakistan is all war:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Yeah i hope white bois think with an open mindset. they think pakistan is all war:lul:
Be active later bhai we haven’t talked in a bit :(

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan
Saar how are Indians treated by the doctors there? Will they botch me on purpose if I got there?

• JFL
Saar how are Indians treated by the doctors there? Will they botch me on purpose if I got there?
They will indeed… harvest your organs kind sir

• So Sad
Reactions: micropp
instead of jaw implants, stuff cotton balls in your cheeks ;)

• JFL
I doubt they even know what a jaw implant is in pakistan. Pretty sure you'll wake up from the surgery, missing both your kidneys, both your eyes, your dick and balls, one lung and the remain of your body will serve as target practice to some illiterate muslims who're gonna blow themselves up in a week.

I doubt they even know what a jaw implant is in pakistan. Pretty sure you'll wake up from the surgery, missing both your kidneys, both your eyes, your dick and balls, one lung and the remain of your body will serve as target practice to some illiterate muslims who're gonna blow themselves up in a week.
Little boy raised in the West, edgy arent ya?