Zap Your Way to Beauty: Can We Change Our Faces with Electricity? (Informational Thread On Bioelectricity & Implications on Looksmaxing)

You legit NEED to do a thread on EMS for free facelift / hunter eyes / sharp jawline / tight hyoid.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, DoII, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
You legit NEED to do a thread on EMS for free facelift / hunter eyes / sharp jawline / tight hyoid.
How would EMS work for hunter eyes, I can see people using voltage to lift their hyoid up but how would it affect orbital fat and whatnot?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I do this everyday for 1 month with ziip halo, it's good.

• +1
The thread delves into the fascinating and somewhat controversial realm of bioelectric patterning manipulation, bioelectricity in general, and its potential impact on our appearance.

Evidence:
  • Research on tadpoles and other simple organisms suggests electrical patterns precede anatomical development.
  • Manipulating voltage in flatworms and tadpoles led to dramatic changes in morphology, like extra limbs and organ reprogramming.
  • Check out the whole thread for more evidence.

View attachment 2619450

Source:
Relevant snippets:
For the past 65 years, the focus of developmental biology has been on DNA as the carrier of biological information. Researchers have typically assumed that genetic expression patterns alone are enough to determine embryonic development.

To Levin, however, that explanation is unsatisfying. “Where does shape come from? What makes an elephant different from a snake?” he asked. DNA can make proteins inside cells, he said, but “there is nothing in the genome that directly specifies anatomy.” To develop properly, he maintains, tissues need spatial cues that must come from other sources in the embryo. At least some of that guidance, he and his team believe, is electrical.
In recent years, by working on tadpoles and other simple creatures, Levin’s laboratory has amassed evidence that the embryo is molded by bioelectrical signals,
“This electrical signal works as an environmental cue for intercellular communication, orchestrating cell behaviors during morphogenesis and regeneration,”
"That’s what led Levin and his colleagues to start tinkering with the resting potential of cells. By changing the voltage of cells in flatworms, over the last few years they produced worms with two heads, or with tails in unexpected places. In tadpoles, they reprogrammed the identity of large groups of cells at the level of entire organs, making frogs with extra legs and changing gut tissue into eyes — simply by hacking the local bioelectric activity that provides patterning information."

View attachment 2619479

Source:

The amazing ways electricity in your body shapes you and your health​

Your cells crackle with electric signals that guide embryonic development and heal wounds. If we can learn to tweak this “bioelectric code”, we might be able to prevent cancer and even grow new limbs

The video showed a frog embryo busily dividing to become a tadpole. Then, this tiny, smooth blob began to light up. Electrical patterns flashed a series of unmistakable images across it: two ears, two eyes, jaws, a nose. These ghostly projections didn’t last long. But 2 or 3 hours later, exactly where they had glimmered, the real things appeared: two ears, two eyes, jaws, a nose. Here, at last, was the proof she had been after in her role on a decade-long project undertaken by Michael Levin at Tufts University in Massachusetts. It showed that electrical patterns provide a blueprint that shapes a developing body, coordinating where to put its face and grow its other features.

Astounding as this sounds, it is just one of many roles that electricity plays in biology. There is mounting evidence that, as well as instructing development, electricity influences everything from wound healing to cancer. “Bioelectric gradients and communication are fundamental to being alive,” says Levin. If we can map this “electrome” and learn to decode it, some astonishing consequences for our health would only be the start.
If you have ever spared a…

The Electrome: The Next Great Frontier For Biomedical Technology

View attachment 2619480

Source:

And he thinks that we have another underlying network that is about our shape, and that this is bioelectrically mediated in really important ways, which impacts development, of course, but also wound healing. Because if you think about the idea that your body understands its own shape, what happens when you get a cut? How does it heal it? It has to go back to some sort of memory of what its shape is in order to heal it over. In animals that regenerate, they have a completely different electrical profile after they’ve been—so after they’ve had an arm chopped off.

Unveiling the Mind-Blowing Biotech of Regeneration: Michael Levin

Source:

Relevant snippets:

"If you look at the early embryo as it's putting its face together, for example, you'll see something we call "the electrical face"... which is basically that prior to all of the genes being turned on to make different face components and so on, and certainly prior to the anatomy, there is an electrical pre-pattern in that region that basically looks like a face."

"You can see where the eyes are going because the voltage is different, you can see where the mouth is going to be..."

"...If that pattern (the electrical pattern determining how a face will look) is instructive, then you ought to be able to do two things, you ought to be able to mess it up, and thus disrupt that electrical pattern, and thus get defects in craniofacial patterning"

"...the more exciting thing you might be able to do is to get those electrical patterns and move them elsewhere"

Hypothesis And Implications On Looksmaxing:
  • Our unique bioelectrical pattern dictates morphology (how our bone structure, eye area, and other parts of the body is shaped, not size, but shape.)
  • Our unique bioelectrical pattern isn't genetically inherited! But, it serves as a template for how our faces are shaped. Different bioelectrical patterns is the reason why you look like you and not like an exact replica of @Blackgymmax (bone structure wise)
  • Could we tweak this bioelectrical morphological pattern to modify our appearance?
  • We could use electricity to possibly grow taller, modify our bone structure, features, etc. at home with possibly high precision, etc.
  • We could use bioelectricity and use those bioelectric patterns to change our own face into that somewhat influenced by someone else's bioelectric patterning (and in turn, actually morphing yourself with someone)
  • We could use this to create new hair follicles wherever we wanted?
  • Stimulate hair growth?
  • Enhance skin quality (collagen and elastin)
  • Anti-aging of the face.
  • Recruit stem cells.
  • Fix facial asymmetry?
  • Microcurrent devices are an established and scientifically proven way to enhance facial muscles size and growth, sculpting, toning, defining and contouring your face by administering micro shocks.
  • And much more!
Rhinoplasty without surgery, with electricity.

Limitations:
  • Some of the things said above are hypothetical and haven't necessarily been proven and may be wrong.
  • Much of this is in the early stages of research, and some claims are purely hypothetical.
  • The technical challenges of precise control and potential side effects remain significant.

Context and Resources

Developmental bioelectricity is the regulation of cell, tissue, and organ-level patterning and behavior by electrical signals during the development of embryonic animals and plants.

Morphogenesis is the biological process that causes a cell, tissue or organism to develop its shape.

Read every word high iq thread
Now lets just say this was hypothetically possible,
If this was studied seriously in a professional environment, nothing useful would be developed for at least another 30 years and maybe even never with how revolutionary something like this would be, completely changing the medical industry at the most profitable time in history is not something the "elites" would want

Nothing good exists in this world and as long as humans exist nothing good will

• Hmm...
If this was studied seriously in a professional environment, nothing useful would be developed for at least another 30 years and maybe even never with how revolutionary something like this would be, completely changing the medical industry at the most profitable time in history is not something the "elites" would want

Also could be partially true and work at much lower intensity in which case we are closer to a bioelectric profile modulator than we think (15-20 years) if proper research effort is put in

Bros tryna be like @pneumocystosis 💀

• Hmm...
What if reincarnation is legit and your bioelectrical patterning you immaterially inherited is dictated by your last life? Meaning that if you are as evil as @Blackgymmax, you may be reborn as a ugly human with unfavorable bioelectrical patterning?

Just a hypothesis.
HOLY shit. That's cutting edge. Our biolectricity could be influenced by our actions.

• +1
Maybe.
At least people understand now that they can use electricity do these things

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
How would EMS work for hunter eyes, I can see people using voltage to lift their hyoid up but how would it affect orbital fat and whatnot?
It would change the muscle positioning and possibly size.

We may not be able to modify our bioelectrical patterning yet due to lack of knowledge, but we can use electricity to shape our faces.

We may not be able to modify our bioelectrical patterning yet due to lack of knowledge, but we can use electricity to shape our faces.
Yeah positive charge for more bone and negative for less, but how exactly would we do it?

• Hmm...
Yeah positive charge for more bone and negative for less, but how exactly would we do it?
Maybe microcurrent or we could use some other electrical device and use it for looksmaxing purposes.

Who cares, if it ever becomes relevant and usable, every single fucker reading this thread will already be dead.

• JFL
Who cares, if it ever becomes relevant and usable, every single fucker reading this thread will already be dead.
just search up microcurrent device on amazon and get one tomorrow

I seen some ems device on Amazon for $50
Idk if it’s a scam bro could u tell me which one I should get

I seen some ems device on Amazon for $50
Idk if it’s a scam bro could u tell me which one I should get
Just get a microcurrent device.

• +1
Reactions: DoII

Attachments

• IMG_3505.png
    IMG_3505.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Is this good ?
Assess it by two criteria, quality of the product and the settings. Is there more microcurrent options and how much. How strong can it go.

Assess it by two criteria, quality of the product and the settings. Is there more microcurrent options and how much. How strong can it go.
been seeing this product getting dropshipped a lot and always thought dubieus of it since it looks gimmicky and doesnt look like it works. maybe its not that bad after all

• +1
I’m gonna buy it. I heard it relaxes facial muscles and I’ve seen your threads on that it seems they’re important

• +1
It would make sense that the most tense your facial muscles are on one side may be a cause for asymmetry @enchanted_elixir

• +1
been seeing this product getting dropshipped a lot and always thought dubieus of it since it looks gimmicky and doesnt look like it works. maybe its not that bad after all
dropshipped products have questionable quality most of the time.

dropshipped products have questionable quality most of the time.
depending on the supplier of course. the products on amazon etc are most likely also in china but the only difference is that they are branded which gives more trust

Cant wait for Tiktokers to start encouraging people to electrocute themselves Zapmaxxing :lul:

@enchanted_elixir what device is good for the nose reshaping?

@enchanted_elixir what device is good for the nose reshaping?
The answer is in this thread

• +1
Reactions: killaeast
  • +1
Reactions: killaeast
hahaha HAHA afterr a lot of thinking

I think i know how to manipulate it to me benefit HAAHAH eaasy

hahaha HAHA afterr a lot of thinking

I think i know how to manipulate it to me benefit HAAHAH eaasy
Check this thread for some extra info

from bonesmashing, to using electricity... cool

Bryan Johnson also seems to be using some electric device for his abs that train the muscles, might be better way of gymaxxing using electric stimulus as well

Bryan Johnson also seems to be using some electric device for his abs that train the muscles, might be better way of gymaxxing using electric stimulus as well
Yeah he does.
Very interesting indeed.

no different than electroculture. zapping your skeleton to gain a couple inches? i'm sure it'll work.

i've seen people in sungazing forums claiming to discover photosynthesis cus they haven't eaten for three months by doing 45+ min daily sessions. nothing surprises me anymore.

also seen tesla type free energy aether devices patents and blueprints passed around, some having torus or pyramid shapes being a key factor for some reason. these ones below are electroculture pyramids which looks like what i'm talmbout

bet magnets or electro permanent magnets work as well.

certain shapes will prolly do better than others, i've seen pryamids the most tho, now that i mention it, it kinda reminds of

hmmmmm? illuminating indeed.

Had me out like a light (Like a light)
Like a light (Like a light)
Like a light (Like a light)
Like a light

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart

no different than electroculture. zapping your skeleton to a couple inches? i'm sure it'll work.

i've seen people in sungazing forums claiming to discover photosynthesis cus they have eaten for 3+ months, all they've done was staring at the sun 45+ min sessions every morning feeding off the sun's energy.

nothing surprises me anymore

i've seen tesla type free energy aether devices patents and blueprints passed around, some having torus or pyramid shapes being a key factor for some reason. these ones below are electroculture pyramids which looks like what i'm talmbout

bet magnets or electro permanent magnets work as well.

certain shapes will prolly do better than others, i've seen pryamids the most tho, now that i mention it kinda reminds of

View attachment 2643708

Looks great!

Magnets could possibly unlock a new repertoire of looksmaxes to be honest.

Anyone attempted this stuff yet? I feel like it has more merit than smashin your face with a hammer. Also, electricity apparently can lighten eyes and improve vision, but it was from a lightning strike:

other similar case:

Jfl at fuckers who would want to try something of this level of gambling, but I think if we could figure out how their eyes lightened and vision improved, we could honest to god find another looksmax use for fuckin electricity.

• +1
Reactions: triggr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back