(INFOVOMIT #2) - Novel Science & Looksmaxing: Morphogenesis, Bioelectricity, Ultrasound, Magnetic Fields, Epigenetic Inheritance, Subliminals & More!

Could you do some dickmaxxing research?

I have a hypothesis that I have yet to test

it’s that the only factors that determine penis and testicle size are

Androgen receptors count
Androgen receptor sensitivity
Androgen count (like total and free T levels)
SHBG count

Honorable mention: Androgen receptor distribution

If you have Chad genes for all of those factors you’ll have a huge cock, wide clavicles, dimorphic face, etc

but if one of those factors is incel tier it’s literally fucking over, like it doesn’t even matter if all other factors had chad tier genes.

And if what I’m saying is true well then hypothetically if I were to have a Testosterone + DHT gel + SARMs stack

Then I would be able to have a huge cock since the SARMs would keep my androgen receptors from being desensitized from the exogenous testosterone and dht gel while the receptors would be more sensitive and there would be a higher count of them also
You should do it if you really want to learn.
I'd recommend learning the anatomy, physiology and biochemical mechanisms pertaining to the penis, assisted by A.I. I learned a lot through A.I. teaching me and verifying my knowledge online.

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcel2002
Already been tested, dht gel has exceptional growth if the people already had dht deficiency, but overdosing dht will not do much growth, i personally believe its genetics, cause the penis is also inside and inbetween your legs.

An 18 yr old was able to grow 1cm, but may i remind you he had sub 8cm penis.

Also surely theres a correlation between chad face and height, seems like height occurs more often
Genes regulate hormones and shit
You should do it if you really want to learn.
I'd recommend learning the anatomy, physiology and biochemical mechanisms pertaining to the penis, assisted by A.I. I learned a lot through A.I. teaching me and verifying my knowledge online.
but you’re high iq☹️

Could you do some dickmaxxing research?

I have a hypothesis that I have yet to test

it’s that the only factors that determine penis and testicle size are

Androgen receptors count
Androgen receptor sensitivity
Androgen count (like total and free T levels)
SHBG count

Honorable mention: Androgen receptor distribution

If you have Chad genes for all of those factors you’ll have a huge cock, wide clavicles, dimorphic face, etc

but if one of those factors is incel tier it’s literally fucking over, like it doesn’t even matter if all other factors had chad tier genes.

And if what I’m saying is true well then hypothetically if I were to have a Testosterone + DHT gel + SARMs stack

Then I would be able to have a huge cock since the SARMs would keep my androgen receptors from being desensitized from the exogenous testosterone and dht gel while the receptors would be more sensitive and there would be a higher count of them also
I have zero dick problems + research takes time, especially good research. I'd prefer allocating my personal time to something else.
If you want to learn, I'd recommend following my instructions. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I release some dickmaxxing information, which is not even guaranteed to come out and if it does, will take a very long time.

• So Sad
Reactions: user204
I have zero dick problems + research takes time, especially good research. I'd prefer allocating my personal time to something else.
If you want to learn, I'd recommend following my instructions. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I release some dickmaxxing information, which is not even guaranteed to come out and if it does, will take a very long time.
I would research but this is all the shit I’m doing right now

One can modify their lower lip muscles and push it upwards toward their nose to reduce philtrum size and have a wider mouth, instead of a round mouth.
push sideways for wider mouth?

push sideways for wider mouth?
One could manipluate their facial muscles sideways for a wider mouth.
Watch out to not develop nasolabial folds though.

YOU MUST READ THIS: This thread is an infovomit on looksmaxing information. Some are scientifically supported, and some ideas are hypotheses statements that hasn't been filtered, quality checked or assessed. Neither do I myself understand (or fully understand) everything presented.

Also, this thread doesn't even scratch the surface of what complete looksmaxing knowledge looks like, we still have much, much, much more to learn about looksmaxing and WAY MORE LOOKSMAXES (LIKE SERIOUSLY) TO DISCOVER. AS I'VE SAID ALREADY.

Our looksmaxing knowledge is still elementary.

Lastly, this infovomit has no relationship to my intelligence. I'm not "High IQ" for sharing this.
Everyone here still has a long way to go before becoming a PhD in looksmaxing and looks science.

Here's the last infovomit thread I made:

• Developmental biology has some very interesting information on it that could help with looksmaxing.
  • Morphogenesis and how cells determine what shape the organism should be.
  • Malnutrition during the time in the fetus, during childhood, etc. can cause severe attacks on a person's attractiveness, such as genetic mutations, narrow jaw
  • Bioelectricity and morphogenesis to deliberately modulate osteoclast and osteoblast activity (one could shock their way into looking like prime chico with a electricity mask?,. one could fix a hooked nose at home?, ) (Imagine uploading your face on a software, it getting enhanced or morphed with another face and the device can shock your face into looking like that with consistent use?)
  • Morphogenic fields, a hypothesis if which correct, could also allow someone to modulate morphogenesis in such a way in which they can change their appearance in a fundamental way.
  • It would be awesome if we could find ways to alter our morphogenesis, one can possibly be through micro
  • Ultrasound and magnetic fields can alter the way bones develop and shape themselves. Genes don't seem to actually determine the morphology (shape) of the skull (or for the body in that matter), it can definitely influence size, and other stiff but not really the shape. It seems to be influenced by other factors, like mechanical pressure (mewing points to this) and other things like bioelectricity, magnetic fields, etc.
  • Epigenetics is the study of how your behaviors and environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes work. Stress can cause your genes to be activated or deactivated in such a way that would reduce the activity of genes that control collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, muscle and bone maintenance, testosterone, etc. while activating things like cortisol, pro-inflammatory proteins, things that cause balding, and others. Positive things like exercise, quality sleep, give favorable gene expression, while stress does the opposite. Your actions affect your gene expression at all times. Fear changes your gene expression (increasing dopamine and norepinephrine), happiness and love increases things like serotonin, etc. and other positive markers, depression destroys your epigenetic quality. Gratitude does the opposite.
  • New research suggests that epigenetic profiles pass on from human to human. You can "pass on" depression (or a higher susceptibility to it) if at the time of ejaculation, you were depressed. You can "pass on" favorable gene expression if you were so overwhelmed with gratitude upon ejaculation (or a higher susceptibility to it), or "pass on" "High Testosterone behavior", etc. This is called epigenetic inheritance. You may not only be passing on genes!
  • If states of consciousness can control one's genetics (fear increases dopamine, norepinephrine transcription, psychedelics increase BDNF transcription, seeing that your looksmaxing has payed off increases transcription of genes related to serotonin, endorphins, etc.) Could one "believe" their way into changing their epigenetics, and in turn, grow taller, changing their eye color?! (basically subliminals)
  • How does consciousness and belief morph looksmaxing? Jesus may have been catching onto something?: "...believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" is a verse from the Bible. Mark 11:24. Could manifestation and subliminals be real? A lot of anecdotal evidence from people who've gotten taller and changed their eye color suggest so.
  • Are there limits to what consciousness can manipulate in the human body?
  • Electricity to trigger height growth?
  • Ultrasound to trigger height growth?
  • Do people pass on their "bioelectric signatures", their "morphogenic fields", so the children looks like a fusion of the parents? Is this process immaterial?
  • Oftentimes, regenerative medicines have a high ability to help with looksmaxing.
  • Electricity can reshape cartilage and bone (rhinoplasty at home?)
  • We can use a device's negative cathode to add bone, and a positive anode to remove bone?! Literally, we might be able to literally morph our faces as we wish?!
  • Vitamin K2-MK4 as a potent anti-aging substance to prevent bone loss
  • Facial yoga and facial exercises to prevent aging of the facial muscles
  • Higher, quality fat diet to prevent fat pad loss to aging???
  • Face and body is structured as follows: bone -> cartilage -> muscles -> fat -> skin -> hair -> coloring. A great framework to looksmaxing, aesthetic analysis and more.
  • Do not underestimate mechanical force and tension on it's ability to morph the body and therefore, attractiveness
  • How can we modulate our facial muscles to increase attractiveness? First of all, how do facial muscles affect attractiveness.
  • Equal thirds (upper, middle and lower third) is true but I don't think equal fifths (horizonal, from left to right) is a good way of analyzing faces.
  • Facial definition is very crucial. Your features can't be hidden features. They don't have to be chiseled, but they have to be there. Facial definition is a key to aesthetics. Defined eyebrows, nose, bone structure, etc.
  • Defined and developed bone structure. Too much fat removes definition. Poorly developed bone structure removes bone definition.
  • Facial muscles are vital to aesthetics. The exact reasoning is still not deciphered. We can make a lot of looksmaxes out of this. We've already made squinting and chewing out of it and those two can really help a face out.
  • One can modify their lower lip muscles and push it upwards toward their nose to reduce philtrum size and have a wider mouth, instead of a round mouth.
  • One can flex their cheek muscles to simulate having a more prominent maxilla.
  • Nasal spine deteriorates with age, orbitals get wider, nose gets wider, skin quality drops, bone loss.
  • Cold exposure (cold water) and it's benefits on aesthetics, health and aging. Ice facials, cold showers and cold plunges.
  • Nitric oxide or liquid citrulline and add a drop of MSM or DMSO and apply it on face to increase blood flow and make the face look more "oxygenated and youthful".
  • We may have information stored in us, and that we pass down that isn't genetic!
  • Genetic determinism is garbage.
View attachment 2616944
View attachment 2616946
View attachment 2616949
View attachment 2616950
View attachment 2616952
View attachment 2616953
View attachment 2616954
View attachment 2616964
View attachment 2616980
View attachment 2616982

Resources To Look At:

(This is a great video)

Thanks for linking the videos, 90% of what I learn is from podcasts and long youtube videos on 2x speed while im doing other tasks

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Thanks for linking the videos, 90% of what I learn is from podcasts on 2x speed while im doing other tasks
The videos will teach a lot about bioelectricity and it's fascinating!

YOU MUST READ THIS: This thread is an infovomit on looksmaxing information. Some are scientifically supported, and some ideas are hypotheses statements that hasn't been filtered, quality checked or assessed. Neither do I myself understand (or fully understand) everything presented.

Also, this thread doesn't even scratch the surface of what complete looksmaxing knowledge looks like, we still have much, much, much more to learn about looksmaxing and WAY MORE LOOKSMAXES (LIKE SERIOUSLY) TO DISCOVER. AS I'VE SAID ALREADY.

Our looksmaxing knowledge is still elementary.

Lastly, this infovomit has no relationship to my intelligence. I'm not "High IQ" for sharing this.
Everyone here still has a long way to go before becoming a PhD in looksmaxing and looks science.

Here's the last infovomit thread I made:

• Developmental biology has some very interesting information on it that could help with looksmaxing.
  • Morphogenesis and how cells determine what shape the organism should be.
  • Malnutrition during the time in the fetus, during childhood, etc. can cause severe attacks on a person's attractiveness, such as genetic mutations, narrow jaw
  • Bioelectricity and morphogenesis to deliberately modulate osteoclast and osteoblast activity (one could shock their way into looking like prime chico with a electricity mask?,. one could fix a hooked nose at home?, ) (Imagine uploading your face on a software, it getting enhanced or morphed with another face and the device can shock your face into looking like that with consistent use?)
  • Morphogenic fields, a hypothesis if which correct, could also allow someone to modulate morphogenesis in such a way in which they can change their appearance in a fundamental way.
  • It would be awesome if we could find ways to alter our morphogenesis, one can possibly be through micro
  • Ultrasound and magnetic fields can alter the way bones develop and shape themselves. Genes don't seem to actually determine the morphology (shape) of the skull (or for the body in that matter), it can definitely influence size, and other stiff but not really the shape. It seems to be influenced by other factors, like mechanical pressure (mewing points to this) and other things like bioelectricity, magnetic fields, etc.
  • Epigenetics is the study of how your behaviors and environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes work. Stress can cause your genes to be activated or deactivated in such a way that would reduce the activity of genes that control collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, muscle and bone maintenance, testosterone, etc. while activating things like cortisol, pro-inflammatory proteins, things that cause balding, and others. Positive things like exercise, quality sleep, give favorable gene expression, while stress does the opposite. Your actions affect your gene expression at all times. Fear changes your gene expression (increasing dopamine and norepinephrine), happiness and love increases things like serotonin, etc. and other positive markers, depression destroys your epigenetic quality. Gratitude does the opposite.
  • New research suggests that epigenetic profiles pass on from human to human. You can "pass on" depression (or a higher susceptibility to it) if at the time of ejaculation, you were depressed. You can "pass on" favorable gene expression if you were so overwhelmed with gratitude upon ejaculation (or a higher susceptibility to it), or "pass on" "High Testosterone behavior", etc. This is called epigenetic inheritance. You may not only be passing on genes!
  • If states of consciousness can control one's genetics (fear increases dopamine, norepinephrine transcription, psychedelics increase BDNF transcription, seeing that your looksmaxing has payed off increases transcription of genes related to serotonin, endorphins, etc.) Could one "believe" their way into changing their epigenetics, and in turn, grow taller, changing their eye color?! (basically subliminals)
  • How does consciousness and belief morph looksmaxing? Jesus may have been catching onto something?: "...believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" is a verse from the Bible. Mark 11:24. Could manifestation and subliminals be real? A lot of anecdotal evidence from people who've gotten taller and changed their eye color suggest so.
  • Are there limits to what consciousness can manipulate in the human body?
  • Electricity to trigger height growth?
  • Ultrasound to trigger height growth?
  • Do people pass on their "bioelectric signatures", their "morphogenic fields", so the children looks like a fusion of the parents? Is this process immaterial?
  • Oftentimes, regenerative medicines have a high ability to help with looksmaxing.
  • Electricity can reshape cartilage and bone (rhinoplasty at home?)
  • We can use a device's negative cathode to add bone, and a positive anode to remove bone?! Literally, we might be able to literally morph our faces as we wish?!
  • Vitamin K2-MK4 as a potent anti-aging substance to prevent bone loss
  • Facial yoga and facial exercises to prevent aging of the facial muscles
  • Higher, quality fat diet to prevent fat pad loss to aging???
  • Face and body is structured as follows: bone -> cartilage -> muscles -> fat -> skin -> hair -> coloring. A great framework to looksmaxing, aesthetic analysis and more.
  • Do not underestimate mechanical force and tension on it's ability to morph the body and therefore, attractiveness
  • How can we modulate our facial muscles to increase attractiveness? First of all, how do facial muscles affect attractiveness.
  • Equal thirds (upper, middle and lower third) is true but I don't think equal fifths (horizonal, from left to right) is a good way of analyzing faces.
  • Facial definition is very crucial. Your features can't be hidden features. They don't have to be chiseled, but they have to be there. Facial definition is a key to aesthetics. Defined eyebrows, nose, bone structure, etc.
  • Defined and developed bone structure. Too much fat removes definition. Poorly developed bone structure removes bone definition.
  • Facial muscles are vital to aesthetics. The exact reasoning is still not deciphered. We can make a lot of looksmaxes out of this. We've already made squinting and chewing out of it and those two can really help a face out.
  • One can modify their lower lip muscles and push it upwards toward their nose to reduce philtrum size and have a wider mouth, instead of a round mouth.
  • One can flex their cheek muscles to simulate having a more prominent maxilla.
  • Nasal spine deteriorates with age, orbitals get wider, nose gets wider, skin quality drops, bone loss.
  • Cold exposure (cold water) and it's benefits on aesthetics, health and aging. Ice facials, cold showers and cold plunges.
  • Nitric oxide or liquid citrulline and add a drop of MSM or DMSO and apply it on face to increase blood flow and make the face look more "oxygenated and youthful".
  • We may have information stored in us, and that we pass down that isn't genetic!
  • Genetic determinism is garbage.
View attachment 2616944
View attachment 2616946
View attachment 2616949
View attachment 2616950
View attachment 2616952
View attachment 2616953
View attachment 2616954
View attachment 2616964
View attachment 2616980
View attachment 2616982

Resources To Look At:

(This is a great video)

Bullshit the more low iq post and absolute schizo the more likes u get so all who liked are below 100iq or lower lol exposes

• JFL
I want to try it soon.
It possibly could be one of the best ways to increase growth hormone.
I don't know if you necessarily need pharma GH since it lasts like under an hour.
CJC also increases GH by 2-10x during it's time.
hgh keeps elevated igf1 levels for long periods of time the GH increase does not matter you will never compete with pharma hgh with cjc stop saying this.

could you elaborate on how this could be used for facial assymetry?

• +1
could you elaborate on how this could be used for facial assymetry?
Well for facial symmetry, it would have to be some sci-fi technology.
But for now, if the asymmetry is muscular in origin, one could use EMS to fix it.
A doctor did that and it looks surreal. One can also do facial muscle exercises

hgh keeps elevated igf1 levels for long periods of time the GH increase does not matter you will never compete with pharma hgh with cjc stop saying this.
CJC encourages the release of GH releasing hormone, which produces HGH endogenous production for 5-8 days or more.
Combine that with high protein, you'll make a lot of IGF-1.

CJC encourages the release of GH releasing hormone, which produces HGH endogenous production for 5-8 days or more.
Combine that with high protein, you'll make a lot of IGF-1.
I’ll never understand why people cope with peptides who try to mimic hgh instead of actually just getting real synthetic hgh 😭