Fack my business class uni teachet is so hot

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
Class is so weird and surreal. A dude in my group his brithname is literally Chad jfl. Then there's this Asian guy who looks dark triad af, insanely leanmaxxed wit those diagonal black lines under eyes, not caused from lack of sleep but from bone. I tried to intimidate him myself with sanpaku but he held ground and didn't falter.

Bro then this teacher wtf, literally so perfect. Super hqnp, she was wearing tight black dress today. LiteraI Aryan Stacy, blue eyes and insane forward growth, jaw, development. She looks only few yrs older than me and very articulate, empathetic in speech, true good personality. Doesent discriminate against incels in class like me. Idec I'll never have her. I want her to be happy with Chad, not tarnished by scum like me. I just feel so happy to be in her presence, making eye contact and talking with her. Like a peasant before royalty. She is a goddess.

Later today a kind Asian lady gave me sushi for only $2 discount. I gave her good google review. Today was a good day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LordSergiXX63 and BrahminBoss
LiteraI Aryan Stacy, blue eyes and insane forward growth, jaw, development.
Aren't you a curry living in India ?
Animal Balbir Singh Lover

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
pics or larp. its not that hard to take a pic bitch

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
what the fk am i reading