Fact

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
I dont have any friends now left and i go to my job from morning to evening till 6:30 then come home eat my food then just go outside alone on my bike for 10 minutes for a round then again i come home and watch tv till 12:30 pm and sleep and go to the office the next morning and on sundays i remain at my home and watch tv and mobile the whole day

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, rockndogs, SHARK and 1 other person
such is life, cycles like this come and go man. Don't get down on it though, focus on making friendships with people who value the same stuff as you.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, UltraExtremeIntense, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
fact : I slave at night and lay down at day

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
such is life, cycles like this come and go man. Don't get down on it though, focus on making friendships with people who value the same stuff as you.
I am Fucking introvert and have lots of obsession due to my looks so i dont meet people or girls directly as i think they should come and talk to me
fact : I slave at night and lay down at day
Life in india is little complicated lol

Coz i have little obsession over my looks and eye colour which has made me not even look at girls and even if i look i just take care that she doesnt know i am seeing her and even the guys for friendship

Stop being low T and approach some women. You're more than capable and you seem to be rich.

• +1
whats wrong with that
coz i consider myself over the girls coz of my skull and good eye colour and indian girls have black eye colour ... which makes me stand out from most of the guys
Stop being low T and approach some women. You're more than capable and you seem to be rich.
I am from a middle class family and how can approach with no friends i am high inhib to go outside alone where girls and guys are in a group

Same but instead I am here all day long

• +1
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and nausea
Bluepill: just make friends bro
Blackpill: aspies can't make friends

You Look like fucking Shrek ofc noone is gonna approach you Lmao

I dont have any friends now left and i go to my job from morning to evening till 6:30 then come home eat my food then just go outside alone on my bike for 10 minutes for a round then again i come home and watch tv till 12:30 pm and sleep and go to the office the next morning and on sundays i remain at my home and watch tv and mobile the whole day

You Look like fucking Shrek ofc noone is gonna approach you Lmao
Lol at calling me shrek hahah if i was like this i would not have been obsessed over my looks
Bluepill: just make friends bro
Blackpill: aspies can't make friends
I am not aspie actually just a little introvert and have lots of ego in my head considering every where around me guys and girls near me subhuman compared to me

Sounds familiar

• +1
Then work your ass off to change your situation

• +1
Im in the same situation. And more than one billion of men too. So just LDAR and wait for death fren

Im in the same situation. And more than one billion of men too. So just LDAR and wait for death fren
is this considered autism ...i dont know whether i am an autist or not and also due to the abover average looks than most of my near by ones i am more into myself and dont give attention to others

is this considered autism ...i dont know whether i am an autist or not and also due to the abover average looks than most of my near by ones i am more into myself and dont give attention to others

I dont know im an engineer not a doctor buddy

• +1
t. nt